Has anyone heard any news on "No Mercy"?

Heffner Performance

WHAT?

Also know as Bill. Not really a prominent member here, mostly from another forum (can't recall at the moment). Had a TT Viper I think?

Ripped of huge money from many people and up and disappeared. I was just thinking what happened to him yesterday, I hadn't seen anything

Also know as Bill. Not really a prominent member here, mostly from another forum (can't recall at the moment). Had a TT Viper I think?

Ripped of huge money from many people and up and disappeared. I was just thinking what happened to him yesterday, I hadn't seen anything

Does he have any posts here??? If so, link them up for me...

what kind of business or investment was he dealing in?

There was a thread here a LONG time ago, but I dont remember the whole story. It was big news though.

what kind of business or investment was he dealing in?

Ponzi BS. He took a couple of good friends of mine for a LOT of $$$$. He may have had the username MANA here as well. He had a bunch of different cars including an Arancio Gallardo before he dissapeared into thin air. Here is a big thread about it on 6speed: (long read) . I actually met him once and he talked a pretty big game.

http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/showthr...;highlight=mana

Ponzi BS. He took a couple of good friends of mine for a LOT of $$$$. He may have had the username MANA here as well. He had a bunch of different cars including an Arancio Gallardo before he dissapeared into thin air. Here is a big thread about it on 6speed: (long read) . I actually met him once and he talked a pretty big game.

Usually the best salesmen are the biggest crooks. :icon_thumleft: :icon_mrgreen:

Yes, I believe his UN was MANA.

MANA.... Yes.... I remember we discussed that....

Please let people know that if they run into Bill Walters/Mana, beware. While his front as a Daytrader may seem legit.. he is not.

Wait a minute....I think I saw story about this guy in TV the other day. Wanna-be day trader Ponzi guy who took people for muli millions. It was on the CNBC show called "American Greed". This guy started to get in over his head to he would buy insurance companies because they are ripe with cash, he would then use the cash to pay off investors and spend the rest.

Maybe not the same guy.

Was this the guy that was doing extended exotic warranties out of Florida, got shut down, then moved to Vegas and was using his wife's last name?

No, different guy

I know several people he took for lots of $$$. I heard that he took lots of people totaling $50 mil... Not sure if that's true or not.

Shortly after he disappeared people were coming by his house looking for him including old couples who gave him their life's savings and relied on the ROI (Return on Investment) to live on.

Rumors floating around of his whereabouts and the last I heard he still hasn't been apprehended.

I know several people he took for lots of $$$. I heard that he took lots of people totaling $50 mil... Not sure if that's true or not.

Shortly after he disappeared people were coming by his house looking for him including old couples who gave him their life's savings and relied on the ROI (Return on Investment) to live on.

Rumors floating around of his whereabouts and the last I heard he still hasn't been apprehended.

It was closer to $20M, but who is counting.

• 2 years later...

UPDATE:

http://cbs2chicago.com/wireapnewsil/Man.ac....2.1886540.html

Colo. Man Extradited From Argentina In Ponzi Case

DENVER (AP) ― A Colorado man accused of running a Ponzi scheme that took in more than $23 million has been extradited from Argentina to face charges.

Prosecutors accuse William L. Walters of bilking investors in Colorado and eight other states: California, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Texas and Wyoming.

Colorado Attorney General John Suthers and the FBI said Monday that Walters arrived Saturday and will be tried in Douglas County outside Denver.

He's accused of soliciting day-trading investments, promising rates of return of between 10 and 40 percent. Prosecutors allege he used the money to pay his own expenses and make payments to other investors.

Walters is being held in Denver's jail and couldn't be reached for comment.

I had someone recently tell me that these 'white collar criminals' should not be put in jail.

I agree. They should be set free.

They should be set free naked in an empty room and all the people they ripped off should be allowed into the room.

I had someone recently tell me that these 'white collar criminals' should not be put in jail.

I agree. They should be set free.

They should be set free naked in an empty room and all the people they ripped off should be allowed into the room.

:iamwithstupid: How many people got fucked by him, Madoff et al and have not and will never recover from it. Hospitals, charities and the like also took huge hits.

UPDATE:

http://cbs2chicago.com/wireapnewsil/Man.ac....2.1886540.html

Colo. Man Extradited From Argentina In Ponzi Case

DENVER (AP) ― A Colorado man accused of running a Ponzi scheme that took in more than $23 million has been extradited from Argentina to face charges.

Prosecutors accuse William L. Walters of bilking investors in Colorado and eight other states: California, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Texas and Wyoming.

Colorado Attorney General John Suthers and the FBI said Monday that Walters arrived Saturday and will be tried in Douglas County outside Denver.

He's accused of soliciting day-trading investments, promising rates of return of between 10 and 40 percent. Prosecutors allege he used the money to pay his own expenses and make payments to other investors.

Walters is being held in Denver's jail and couldn't be reached for comment.

Wow. Looks like he's about to join the "mile high club" and he won't even need a plane... Did he take any of our members or use our system to make contact? This is going to get fugly.

Wow. Looks like he's about to join the "mile high club" and he won't even need a plane... Did he take any of our members or use our system to make contact? This is going to get fugly.

I wonder what Dwiggs would consider suitable punishment for this guy. :icon_mrgreen: