Someone has to sleep outside...

abolfaz

My garage is so full of crap I can only fit one car inside. I took the 6.0 out of storage and brought it home, I now have a dilemma. Theres only room for one car in the garage, so does the FGT stay inside or the 6.0? :eusa_think:

My home is covered by a canopy of oak trees, so whatever is left outside is COVERED in leaves and crap in the morning. :eusa_wall:

I'd say the one that is driven more often be kept in doors. While the other be left out doors with the correct car cover to be fitted like a glove. You're in SFL, weather is no issue. So I'd agree with Skokos on the cover.

Cheers

My garage is so full of crap I can only fit one car inside. I took the 6.0 out of storage and brought it home, I now have a dilemma. Theres only room for one car in the garage, so does the FGT stay inside or the 6.0? :eusa_think:

My home is covered by a canopy of oak trees, so whatever is left outside is COVERED in leaves and crap in the morning. :eusa_wall:

6.0 should stay nice and cozy. Let the Ford suffer. Like I'm sure it is really suffering in your hood!! :eusa_dance:

6.0 should stay nice and cozy. Let the Ford suffer. Like I'm sure it is really suffering in your hood!! :eusa_dance:

The 6.0 stayed outside last night, we had a rainstorm in the early AM that dislodged every kind of crap thats been sitting in the trees for the last year and it all ended up on top of the 6.0. I had the 6.0 detailed this afternoon, but one of my porsches is sitting in front of the garage with a dead battery so it looks like the ford sits inside while the 6.0 spends another night out...

The 6.0 stayed outside last night, we had a rainstorm in the early AM that dislodged every kind of crap thats been sitting in the trees for the last year and it all ended up on top of the 6.0. I had the 6.0 detailed this afternoon, but one of my porsches is sitting in front of the garage with a dead battery so it looks like the ford sits inside while the 6.0 spends another night out...

Shameful. :crybaby2:

BTW. Thanks for the efforts with the Murci.

If I can recall correctly, your FGT is white.

I'd leave a white car outside over a black car any day. Especially if a tree is going to be dropping crap on it. Just easier to clean

Good move :icon_thumleft:

Why are you making your house sound like a junk yard?

You should see the garage. My new housekeepers policy is throw it through the garage door and slam the door shut afterwords.

easy solution. I have a garage that I dont use. You can store it at my place if you want. It would be funny to see the wifes face when she comes home....What did you buy now Mike. :icon_mrgreen:

easy solution. I have a garage that I dont use. You can store it at my place if you want. It would be funny to see the wifes face when she comes home....What did you buy now Mike. :icon_mrgreen:

If your serious I'll take you up on that!

I left the ford outside for a couple of hours last night, then this morning I found cat foot prints all over the car!

footprints.jpg

weird... i thought u didnt own those cars....

:thefinger:

I hope that beeping noise is stuck in your head!

Option 3: Get Rid of the Crap and fire the house keeper

• 1 month later...
You should see the garage. My new housekeepers policy is throw it through the garage door and slam the door shut afterwords.

Easy fix. Get rid of her. Don't let your cars suffer.

Try finding a good live in that keeps the house clean, takes care of the kids and cooks then get back to me.

Believe me you wouldn't ever want to do that in Mike's situation. If he gets rid of her, she keeps his cars, house, money etc. :icon_mrgreen: :icon_thumleft: