VBOX TIMES

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i must be fucken jinxed. i went 2 times to do 60-130 run and got too much traffic. i went again today and got nailed with a huge ticket LOL. bastards!!!!!!!! lawyer fees suck :( 155 km/h in a 90 km.

i must be fucken jinxed. i went 2 times to do 60-130 run and got too much traffic. i went again today and got nailed with a huge ticket LOL. bastards!!!!!!!! lawyer fees suck :( 155 km/h in a 90 km.
Thats why we havent really tried to do any 60-130 runs out here. Too much traffic, and way too many cops.

TTG egear on pump gas, 80% full tank of gas, A/C on, 60 degrees, 600ft elevation. 60' time was 2.0 sec, regular launch (no power launch).

Best:

0-10 mph 0.5 sec

0-20 mph 1.1 sec

0-30 mph 1.6 sec

0-40 mph 2.3 sec

0-50 mph 2.7 sec

0-60 mph 3.2 sec

0-70 mph 3.8 sec

Had a 3.3sec and two 3.4sec as well. Very repeatable numbers.

post-6539-1209503483_thumb.jpg

TTG egear on pump gas, 80% full tank of gas, A/C on, 60 degrees, 600ft elevation. 60' time was 2.0 sec, regular launch (no power launch).

Best:

0-10 mph 0.5 sec

0-20 mph 1.1 sec

0-30 mph 1.6 sec

0-40 mph 2.3 sec

0-50 mph 2.7 sec

0-60 mph 3.2 sec

0-70 mph 3.8 sec

NICELY DONE!!!

Best:

0-10 mph 0.5 sec

0-20 mph 1.1 sec

0-30 mph 1.6 sec

0-40 mph 2.3 sec

0-50 mph 2.7 sec

0-60 mph 3.2 sec

0-70 mph 3.8 sec

3.2 to 60? Dude, come on that slowwwww! LOL VERY NICEE!!!!

Thanks guys,

I wish I had access to an airstrip or something so I could try the powerlaunch without endangering myself or anyone else. If my 0-20 matched AJs spider I would knock about .3 off my time and be under 3 seconds!

Wow!!. For a 6 speed TTG that would be a very good time... for an egear, it is outstanding. Talk about usuable power!! Nice job Aaron. :icon_thumleft:

Wow!!. For a 6 speed TTG that would be a very good time... for an egear, it is outstanding. Talk about usuable power!! Nice job Aaron. :icon_thumleft:

Thanks Bernard, I am sure your car is capable of under 3 seconds with the 60ft times you have cut!

TTG egear on pump gas, 70% full tank of gas, A/C on, 73 degrees, 600ft elevation. 60' time was 2.0 sec, regular launch (no power launch). Car hooks well in 1st gear (after egear bog) with the nitto tires and over 70 degrees.

0-10 mph 0.4 sec

0-20 mph 1.1 sec

0-30 mph 1.6 sec

0-40 mph 2.1 sec

0-50 mph 2.6 sec

0-60 mph 3.3 sec

0-70 mph 3.9 sec

0-80 mph 4.9 sec

0-90 mph 5.6 sec

0-100 mph 6.4 sec

Looked at the graph and the 0-100mph was actually 6.37 sec. Thats .11 better than my previous best of 6.48 sec.

On a side note, after I was done with my runs and almost home I decided to see if I could get the power launch to work. I got it to work (I previously wasnt pushing the gas down fast enough), but its going to take some practice to modulate the massive 4 wheel burnout it does. Any tips would be much appreciated.

post-6539-1209595162_thumb.jpg

Also got the LP640 egear back today and took it out to get a few quick runs in. I was pretty impressed with the times, slightly better than I expected. Numbers were very easily repeatable, more so than the TTG, due to it having less power. Regular Egear launch, haven't attempted a power launch yet in the LP.

Accel results

Speed(mph) Time(s)

0-60 03.7

0-100 07.9

Accel Distance results

Distance() Time(s) @Speed(mph)

0-60' 02.1 34.3

0-330' 05.3 77.1

0-660' 07.9 99.6

--------------- Best results ---------------

Date 30/04/2008

Speed(mph) Time(s)

0-60 03.7

0-100 07.9

30-50 01.2

60-130 ----

post-6539-1209595522_thumb.jpg

Also got the LP640 egear back today and took it out to get a few quick runs in. I was pretty impressed with the times, slightly better than I expected. Numbers were very easily repeatable, more so than the TTG, due to it having less power. Regular Egear launch, haven't attempted a power launch yet in the LP.

Accel results

Speed(mph) Time(s)

0-60 03.7

0-100 07.9

Accel Distance results

Distance() Time(s) @Speed(mph)

0-60' 02.1 34.3

0-330' 05.3 77.1

0-660' 07.9 99.6

--------------- Best results ---------------

Date 30/04/2008

Speed(mph) Time(s)

0-60 03.7

0-100 07.9

30-50 01.2

60-130 ----

Nice! Now we know for sure... SLR>LP :icon_thumleft:

Haha, hardly. The SLR wont be able to beat the LP from 0-60 or 0-100 if power launch if used. Even without power launch it would be a fairly close race. Also on my above run the 1/8 mile mph is higher than your stock SLRs 1/8 mile, by like 3 mph. I will try to get some 60-130mph runs soon to see how the LP640 stacks up. Maybe ill try a power launch in the LP. From a roll I think the SLR might be a slightly faster car, but I dont think it would be by a big margin, especially not the one you claim.

On a side note, the LP640 does not feel fast at all. The LP640 is deceivingly fast, you cant go by the seat of the pants feeling.

Only thing we know for sure now, is that the LP640 smokes the G SL in 0-100mph even when the SL uses power launch and the LP640 limps off the line.

:icon_thumleft:

Haha, hardly. The SLR wont be able to beat the LP from 0-60 or 0-100 if power launch if used. Even without power launch it would be a fairly close race. Also on my above run the 1/8 mile mph is higher than your stock SLRs 1/8 mile, by like 3 mph. I will try to get some 60-130mph runs soon to see how the LP640 stacks up. Maybe ill try a power launch in the LP. From a roll I think the SLR might be a slightly faster car, but I dont think it would be by a big margin, especially not the one you claim.

On a side note, the LP640 does not feel fast at all. The LP640 is deceivingly fast, you cant go by the seat of the pants feeling.

Only thing we know for sure now, is that the LP640 smokes the G SL in 0-100mph even when the SL uses power launch and the LP640 limps off the line.

:icon_thumleft:

Lp has no chance against SLR. Weve been there done that on same day, same time, same D/A same temps.... You can compare power launch to SLR time all you want, your comparing to an SLR starting in second gear. Try that in the LP. Some good sticky tires on the SLR, start in first, and the Lp has no chance. Even on my drag radials, losing traction in 3rd , without properly warming the tires I got a 7.2sec to 101mph, at the track, which is different then the Vbox.

As for the SL, again, as another example, Alex's stock Lp640 couldnt pull the stock SL. The SL we tested here is new, not broken in, it was almost 100 degrees outside, and we are still at elevation. That makes a BIG difference in times.

Lp has no chance against SLR. Weve been there done that on same day, same time, same D/A same temps.... You can compare power launch to SLR time all you want, your comparing to an SLR starting in second gear. Try that in the LP. Some good sticky tires on the SLR, start in first, and the Lp has no chance. Even on my drag radials, losing traction in 3rd , without properly warming the tires I got a 7.2sec to 101mph, at the track, which is different then the Vbox.

You choose to run your car in 2nd gear, dont act like it's a handicap, it actually helps you. 0-60 and 0-100 are all about putting the power to the ground. Face it the LP640 puts its power down a lot better and more consistent than a stock SLR (and yes stock SLR means stock wheels and tires). There are other cars that put the power to the ground better than an SLR too, 911 turbo, GSL, GTR, etc.

Why do you continue to compare a modded SLR to a stock LP?

A power launch LP640 will beat a stock SLR 0-60mph and be about even 0-100mph. Now I conceded that from a roll a stock SLR will likely beat an LP640, although it wont be by as much as you have claimed. The LP640, being normally aspirated, is affected by the elevation a lot more than your supercharged SLR. This is why LP640s and Z 0 6 run like shit in AZ. So your same day stuff means very little considering 99.9% of America is not at 2600 ft elevation.

How about giving me some respect for taking my LP640 out and running it, when no one else will? I did 2 quick runs, i've hardly mastered it or gotten the best times out of it yet.

One thing that is for sure, A TTG on PUMP gas, will beat your MODDED SLR by a larger margin than a stock SLR will beat an LP640.

You choose to run your car in 2nd gear, dont act like it's a handicap, it actually helps you. 0-60 and 0-100 are all about putting the power to the ground. Face it the LP640 puts its power down a lot better and more consistent than a stock SLR (and yes stock SLR means stock wheels and tires). There are other cars that put the power to the ground better than an SLR too, 911 turbo, GSL, GTR, etc.

Why do you continue to compare a modded SLR to a stock LP?

A power launch LP640 will beat a stock SLR 0-60mph and be about even 0-100mph. Now I conceded that from a roll a stock SLR will likely beat an LP640, although it wont be by as much as you have claimed. The LP640, being normally aspirated, is affected by the elevation a lot more than your supercharged SLR. This is why LP640s and Z 0 6 run like shit in AZ. So your same day stuff means very little considering 99.9% of America is not at 2600 ft elevation.

How about giving me some respect for taking my LP640 out and running it, when no one else will? I did 2 quick runs, i've hardly mastered it or gotten the best times out of it yet.

One thing that is for sure, A TTG on PUMP gas, will beat your MODDED SLR by a larger margin than a stock SLR will beat an LP640.

What MPH are you getting in the 1/4 on the Lp in the 1/4? My SLR ran, bone stock 128.7.Again that is at a dragstrip. As for the Lp putting the power down more consistantly than the SLR, that I disagree with. Wont happen. just as with the Gallardo SL, and the SPider, times were all over the board. SLR does the same thing over and over.

I compare the SLR modded, only because those are the only times on the VBOX that I have to compare to. As I think you can concede, the SLR runs same as stock to 80mph, and on my modified rims and tires, may actually run WORSE off the line than stock due to the lower profile of the tire.

We already discussed, and I conceded that on a perfect run, the LP may get off the line quicker than the SLR, but the SLR will catch it, and pass it. And from a roll, the allwheel launch advanatage will be eliminated and the SLR will pull away pretty strongly.

Whether or not D/A plays a factor, we know that TEMP plays a big factor in a cars performance. Again, where we are comparing my stock SLR's performance in AZ high heat. We are also comparing dragstrip times, to VBOX times, which usually differ by quite a bit.

In the end, fact remains, IF the SLRs performance over the LP is limited, it is only so due to the tires. Bone stock, on good tires, even say a pair of INVOs, and the SLR's superiority will shine through even more. And if you think that elevation doesnt affect turbo or supercharged cars, ask Biturboamg who has your exact car and cant get better than 12's @120 in his Renntech SL65 , or Rob Ferretti whose POS ran like it was down 200rwhp in Nevada. If you wanna test the affect of altitude, we can send Biturboamg the Vbox for him to strap on his car.

As for you running the LP, dude, of course Im glad that finally someone put it to the test. Ive tried to no avail to get Rob with his Lp or even his SLR here in AZ to strap the Vbox to it, but I wont even get a reply. So if anyone in AZ has an Lp and would strap the vbox to it to test my theory, please, lets put it to the test.

And last but not least, again, for the thousandth time, In the SLR stock, not only I, but LuisGt3 raced my car against the Renntech SL65 here, on same day, same time, and bone stock the SLR was repeatedly faster. And as you have shown, your Sl65 is certainly faster than your Lp640.

:icon_pray:

:headbang: :headbang:

:drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

What MPH are you getting in the 1/4 on the Lp in the 1/4? My SLR ran, bone stock 128.7.Again that is at a dragstrip. As for the Lp putting the power down more consistantly than the SLR, that I disagree with. Wont happen. just as with the Gallardo SL, and the SPider, times were all over the board. SLR does the same thing over and over.

I compare the SLR modded, only because those are the only times on the VBOX that I have to compare to. As I think you can concede, the SLR runs same as stock to 80mph, and on my modified rims and tires, may actually run WORSE off the line than stock due to the lower profile of the tire.

We already discussed, and I conceded that on a perfect run, the LP may get off the line quicker than the SLR, but the SLR will catch it, and pass it. And from a roll, the allwheel launch advanatage will be eliminated and the SLR will pull away pretty strongly.

Whether or not D/A plays a factor, we know that TEMP plays a big factor in a cars performance. Again, where we are comparing my stock SLR's performance in AZ high heat. We are also comparing dragstrip times, to VBOX times, which usually differ by quite a bit.

In the end, fact remains, IF the SLRs performance over the LP is limited, it is only so due to the tires. Bone stock, on good tires, even say a pair of INVOs, and the SLR's superiority will shine through even more. And if you think that elevation doesnt affect turbo or supercharged cars, ask Biturboamg who has your exact car and cant get better than 12's @120 in his Renntech SL65 , or Rob Ferretti whose POS ran like it was down 200rwhp in Nevada. If you wanna test the affect of altitude, we can send Biturboamg the Vbox for him to strap on his car.

As for you running the LP, dude, of course Im glad that finally someone put it to the test. Ive tried to no avail to get Rob with his Lp or even his SLR here in AZ to strap the Vbox to it, but I wont even get a reply. So if anyone in AZ has an Lp and would strap the vbox to it to test my theory, please, lets put it to the test.

And last but not least, again, for the thousandth time, In the SLR stock, not only I, but LuisGt3 raced my car against the Renntech SL65 here, on same day, same time, and bone stock the SLR was repeatedly faster. And as you have shown, your Sl65 is certainly faster than your Lp640.

"What MPH are you getting in the 1/4 on the Lp in the 1/4? My SLR ran, bone stock 128.7.Again that is at a dragstrip. As for the Lp putting the power down more consistantly than the SLR, that I disagree with. Wont happen. just as with the Gallardo SL, and the SPider, times were all over the board. SLR does the same thing over and over."

I am having trouble finding a place that is flat that is long and straight and safe enough to run my cars in a quarter. You even said yourself that a stock SLR just spins tires, so how can that be more consistent than an AWD LP, that never spins tires? My 0-mph times in the SL65 vary a lot more than the LPs due to wheel spin, it will be no different in the SLR.

"I compare the SLR modded, only because those are the only times on the VBOX that I have to compare to. As I think you can concede, the SLR runs same as stock to 80mph, and on my modified rims and tires, may actually run WORSE off the line than stock due to the lower profile of the tire."

I think that they will run the same as long as the traction control is activated. The modded one should be faster if you can modulate the throttle perfectly. On my best SL65 Renntech run, it interfered less than it ever had, and I blasted a 0-100mph in 7.38 sec.

"We already discussed, and I conceded that on a perfect run, the LP may get off the line quicker than the SLR, but the SLR will catch it, and pass it. And from a roll, the allwheel launch advanatage will be eliminated and the SLR will pull away pretty strongly. "

This goes along with what I have been saying as well, although from a dig, I dont think a stock SLR will pass the LP until triple digits. And it wont be pulling bus lengths on it.

"Whether or not D/A plays a factor, we know that TEMP plays a big factor in a cars performance. Again, where we are comparing my stock SLR's performance in AZ high heat. We are also comparing dragstrip times, to VBOX times, which usually differ by quite a bit. "

I know DA plays a factor, it just affects naturally aspirated cars like the LP more than it does the supercharged SLR, this is 100% true. If anything running the SLR at the dragstrip is a huge advantage, since traction will be better than on the street for an SLR. But the LP will gain nothing by running at the strip, since it doenst have traction issues. It's best performance can easily be done on the street where it matters.

"In the end, fact remains, IF the SLRs performance over the LP is limited, it is only so due to the tires. Bone stock, on good tires, even say a pair of INVOs, and the SLR's superiority will shine through even more. And if you think that elevation doesnt affect turbo or supercharged cars, ask Biturboamg who has your exact car and cant get better than 12's @120 in his Renntech SL65 , or Rob Ferretti whose POS ran like it was down 200rwhp in Nevada. If you wanna test the affect of altitude, we can send Biturboamg the Vbox for him to strap on his car."

Allan come on, every other car in the history of the world runs slower in AZ, but your SLR stock managed to run the same or better than every other SLR that has been run around the country? Sounds to me like you think a stock SLR is a 135mph car. I have said it before, you either have a ringer, or the affects you claim arent as potent as you say they are. You havent been able to explain this argument away.

"As for you running the LP, dude, of course Im glad that finally someone put it to the test. Ive tried to no avail to get Rob with his Lp or even his SLR here in AZ to strap the Vbox to it, but I wont even get a reply. So if anyone in AZ has an Lp and would strap the vbox to it to test my theory, please, lets put it to the test. "

There are just as many LP owners out there running their car as there are SLR owners. Someone around here needs to run an SLR, runnning an LP at extreme elevation is not a fair comparison to an SLR at elevation for the reason I have already stated. We need real world results and 2600 ft elevation is not the norm.

"And last but not least, again, for the thousandth time, In the SLR stock, not only I, but LuisGt3 raced my car against the Renntech SL65 here, on same day, same time, and bone stock the SLR was repeatedly faster. And as you have shown, your Sl65 is certainly faster than your Lp640."

The jury is still out on how much faster my SL65 is than my LP. The 60-130mph will tell a better story taking traction out the of equation. The heat probably hurts the turbo cars more than the elevation. I think if you ran a stock SLR at a normal elevation and temps you would notice 2 things. One, that the stock SLR would not run any faster than your stock one did in AZ, and two, that all these other cars that ran slow in AZ would run a lot faster.

In summary, results obtained from out of the ordinary conditions (such as yours) cannot be used to make generalized statements about these cars as a whole. It is the same thing as these guys who trap 130mph in their bone stock Z 0 6 at negative sea level, and try to say that the car is the fastest thing on earth. IMO my results are more along the lines of what an average car can do as I am at around 600 ft elevation and have done my runs in normal temperatures. I think its entirely possible that a stock SLR will demolish an LP and Renntech SL65 in 100 AZ heat at 2600 ft elevation, but that the same race will be much closer in normal conditions.

"What MPH are you getting in the 1/4 on the Lp in the 1/4? My SLR ran, bone stock 128.7.Again that is at a dragstrip. As for the Lp putting the power down more consistantly than the SLR, that I disagree with. Wont happen. just as with the Gallardo SL, and the SPider, times were all over the board. SLR does the same thing over and over."

I am having trouble finding a place that is flat that is long and straight and safe enough to run my cars in a quarter. You even said yourself that a stock SLR just spins tires, so how can that be more consistent than an AWD LP, that never spins tires? My 0-mph times in the SL65 vary a lot more than the LPs due to wheel spin, it will be no different in the SLR.

"I compare the SLR modded, only because those are the only times on the VBOX that I have to compare to. As I think you can concede, the SLR runs same as stock to 80mph, and on my modified rims and tires, may actually run WORSE off the line than stock due to the lower profile of the tire."

I think that they will run the same as long as the traction control is activated. The modded one should be faster if you can modulate the throttle perfectly. On my best SL65 Renntech run, it interfered less than it ever had, and I blasted a 0-100mph in 7.38 sec.

"We already discussed, and I conceded that on a perfect run, the LP may get off the line quicker than the SLR, but the SLR will catch it, and pass it. And from a roll, the allwheel launch advanatage will be eliminated and the SLR will pull away pretty strongly. "

This goes along with what I have been saying as well, although from a dig, I dont think a stock SLR will pass the LP until triple digits. And it wont be pulling bus lengths on it.

"Whether or not D/A plays a factor, we know that TEMP plays a big factor in a cars performance. Again, where we are comparing my stock SLR's performance in AZ high heat. We are also comparing dragstrip times, to VBOX times, which usually differ by quite a bit. "

I know DA plays a factor, it just affects naturally aspirated cars like the LP more than it does the supercharged SLR, this is 100% true. If anything running the SLR at the dragstrip is a huge advantage, since traction will be better than on the street for an SLR. But the LP will gain nothing by running at the strip, since it doenst have traction issues. It's best performance can easily be done on the street where it matters.

"In the end, fact remains, IF the SLRs performance over the LP is limited, it is only so due to the tires. Bone stock, on good tires, even say a pair of INVOs, and the SLR's superiority will shine through even more. And if you think that elevation doesnt affect turbo or supercharged cars, ask Biturboamg who has your exact car and cant get better than 12's @120 in his Renntech SL65 , or Rob Ferretti whose POS ran like it was down 200rwhp in Nevada. If you wanna test the affect of altitude, we can send Biturboamg the Vbox for him to strap on his car."

Allan come on, every other car in the history of the world runs slower in AZ, but your SLR stock managed to run the same or better than every other SLR that has been run around the country? Sounds to me like you think a stock SLR is a 135mph car. I have said it before, you either have a ringer, or the affects you claim arent as potent as you say they are. You havent been able to explain this argument away.

"As for you running the LP, dude, of course Im glad that finally someone put it to the test. Ive tried to no avail to get Rob with his Lp or even his SLR here in AZ to strap the Vbox to it, but I wont even get a reply. So if anyone in AZ has an Lp and would strap the vbox to it to test my theory, please, lets put it to the test. "

There are just as many LP owners out there running their car as there are SLR owners. Someone around here needs to run an SLR, runnning an LP at extreme elevation is not a fair comparison to an SLR at elevation for the reason I have already stated. We need real world results and 2600 ft elevation is not the norm.

"And last but not least, again, for the thousandth time, In the SLR stock, not only I, but LuisGt3 raced my car against the Renntech SL65 here, on same day, same time, and bone stock the SLR was repeatedly faster. And as you have shown, your Sl65 is certainly faster than your Lp640."

The jury is still out on how much faster my SL65 is than my LP. The 60-130mph will tell a better story taking traction out the of equation. The heat probably hurts the turbo cars more than the elevation. I think if you ran a stock SLR at a normal elevation and temps you would notice 2 things. One, that the stock SLR would not run any faster than your stock one did in AZ, and two, that all these other cars that ran slow in AZ would run a lot faster.

In summary, results obtained from out of the ordinary conditions (such as yours) cannot be used to make generalized statements about these cars as a whole. It is the same thing as these guys who trap 130mph in their bone stock Z 0 6 at negative sea level, and try to say that the car is the fastest thing on earth. IMO my results are more along the lines of what an average car can do as I am at around 600 ft elevation and have done my runs in normal temperatures. I think its entirely possible that a stock SLR will demolish an LP and Renntech SL65 in 100 AZ heat at 2600 ft elevation, but that the same race will be much closer in normal conditions.

Wow. That is like a senior thesis reply. I am now going to call you Dr. Acicchelli. It is too bad that most LP drivers dont get some times on there cars to dispute the AZ theories. It would be nice to have more factual evidence as acicchelli supplied here. The LP feels fast, but it is such a useable controllable fast, that I think the car looses the seat of the pants feel as he described. Honestly cruising at 120mph in that car feels like you are going 40mph. I have never felt anything like it in any car. It completely takes away the scared feeling you get of going fast. Now go get some power launch times. Great job with these runs!

1. The stock SLR will just spin the tires if you turn the traction control off. I always run with the traction control on, their is no trying to modulate the wheelspin. I let the SLR's electronics do the trick, and you just floor it to the ground and it does its trick. It will go 0-60 in 3.6 sec all day long, one run after the other. Only my wife who weighs approx 100lbs less than I do was able to get a 3.5. So the SLR runs 3.6 to 60 consistantly with all the interference from the TCU and traction control. The electronics basicly control the run. So on one hand you have the consistancy of what is still a good 0-60, only way you will improve is if you swap tires so that the traction control does not interfere as much. If you could launch the SLR on boost, in sport mode and hook, the SLR would run very low 3 sec 0-60's.

2. In a 60-150mph race, I maintain that a stock SLR will be approx 5 cars ahead of the stock LP.

Inmo, what needs to be done is a stock SLR and stock LP just need to be run against one another . I emailed Rob a week ago and he has yet to reply. As for my Stock SLR run, both Luis and I felt we could have DEFINITELY improved our times quite a bit at the track from stock. #1. at that time we didnt know that on stock tires starting in second gear has been consistantly quicker off the line, #2. the temps were very high #3. I was running race gas, which on the dyno lost power and 4. had we of swapped for drag radials, the car would of been running very low 11's even on that day. With my shitty bald radials, that i didnt properly warm, my 60ft times went from 1.9x to 1.71.

1. I am right there with you on your SLR, my SL65 is 100% the same thing. You can modulate the wheel spin and leave traction control on. The less it intereferes the better the times will be. IMO your wife ran better times not because shes lighter, but because she modulated the pedal better. Also since you havent bothered to use the software, we know a lot less about your runs. The difference in time could have been very slight as 3.54 and 3.55 will give you a 3.5 and 3.6 respectively.

You 60' times are decent on crap tires because you ran at a prepped track which is why I stated earlier that it was an advantage for you that you would not have on the street. Also high temps help with traction, so you cant have it both ways. Try getting 3.6 in your SLR in 40 degree weather. The LP640 will get the same 0-60 times in the rain or cool temps. On my 0-100mph (in 7.38 sec) run in my SL65 my 60 ft was 2.0. This is on fairly new PS2s. Just imagine if I was on drag radials in dyno mode on a prepped track? I could likely get into the very high 6s on a perfect run.

2. In a 60-150 race, a stock SLR will likely be ahead of an LP640, and maybe in AZ it would be 5 cars. Although I think that given normal conditions (normal elevation and temps), the LP would only be about 2 cars behind max. The acceleration is not night and day as you claim, and the LP is by far the better looking and more comfortable car. :eusa_dance:

post-6539-1209666625_thumb.jpg

post-6539-1209666635_thumb.jpg

post-6539-1209666661_thumb.jpg

Man Im LOVIN this! :D

Thank acicchelli, finally SOMEONE took the car out and got us some facts. you have made lambopower proud!

0-60 in 3.7 and 0-100 in 7.9 is incredible, and im sure that magazines getting 0-60 in 3.4 and 0-100 in 7.6 is no longer invalid if the powerlaunch feature is used.

but I do have 1 question though for both Allan and aciccheli...against cars like the SL65 and SLR, doesnt the LP's awd still play as an advantage from lower speeds, as I remember very clearly Allan saying the SLR is getting wheel spin even at speed.