What is everyone paying for an incoming GTR?

beachbummed

I am being offered the last slot in a dealer's incoming inventory of eight GT-R's. Colors and options still open. Expected delivery in November or December. What is being quoted below is $10K over MSRP, correct?

The offer:

GT-R

1. Base $79,850

2. Floor mats, Ipod Interface $80,490

3. Floor Mats $80,130

4. Cold Weather Package, floormats, Ipod Interface $80,490

5. Cold Weather Package, floor mats $80,130

GT-R Premium (includes BOSE branded audio system, heated seats, side & Curtain Air Bags)

6. Base $81,900

7. Floor mats, Ipod Interface $82,540

8. Foor mats $82,180

9. Cold weather Package, floor mats, Ipod Interface $82,540

10. Cold Weather package, Foor Mats $82,180

stated prices are effective 2/31/2008 All GT-R's will require a $10,000 deposit with order. Price excludes freight charge which we don't have yet. The only way to get one is on order and pre-sold. *The Super Silver is a $3,000 add to the price above. All Prices are plus tax, title, and $489 dealerservice fee.

Colors:

1. Solid Red/ Black Leather

2. Solid Red/Grey Leather

3. Ivory Pearl/ Black Leather

4. Ivory Pearl/ Grey Leather

5. Black Obsidian/ Black

6. Black Obsidian/ Grey

7.Super Silver/ Black leather Add: $3,000

8. Super Silver/ Grey Leather Add: $3,000

9. Gun Metallic/ Black leather

10. Fun Metallic/ Grey leather

11. Titanium/ Black Leather

12. Titanium/ Grey Leather

a guy on fast-autos.net has ordered one and paid a 5K deposite:

I went today, and put a five thousand dollar deposit on a Premium GTR. I will be taking delivery late May/early June. I am going to be paying MSRP, but I also don't get back the deposit, soooo it's 77,540.00 total. Not bad.

Black on Black

Premium

Ipod

Floormats

I am being offered the last slot in a dealer's incoming inventory of eight GT-R's. Colors and options still open. Expected delivery in November or December. What is being quoted below is $10K over MSRP, correct?

?

those are sticker prices

Hey Gil are you planning on keeping the car bc if not I know Ben is looking at MAYBE getting one. It's just a thought that's passed through his mind.

Hey Gil are you planning on keeping the car bc if not I know Ben is looking at MAYBE getting one. It's just a thought that's passed through his mind.

Dealer confirmed last night that they were marking it up $10K over invoice. I told them I'd pass.

If Ben wants it, he can have it. Fwiw, it's an interesting, but bland looking, car. If I'm going to pay $10K over MSRP for a Nissan, no matter how fast it goes, it needs to look more visually appealing, and be more exclusive, than what's being offered. For now, I've decided I'd rather lose the $10K at Mardi Gras. :icon_mrgreen:

Dealer confirmed last night that they were marking it up $10K over invoice. I told them I'd pass.

If Ben wants it, he can have it. Fwiw, it's an interesting, but bland looking, car. If I'm going to pay $10K over MSRP for a Nissan, no matter how fast it goes, it needs to look more visually appealing, and be more exclusive, than what's being offered. For now, I've decided I'd rather lose the $10K at Mardi Gras. :icon_mrgreen:

I wouldnt pay over sticker for it either.

:iamwithstupid:

I also thought they were gonna be 68K? At closer to 80K it makes it even more of a reason to buy a nice Porsche Turbo.

I wouldnt pay over sticker for it either.

I also thought they were gonna be 68K? At closer to 80K it makes it even more of a reason to buy a nice Porsche Turbo.

$10k over invoice or sticker?

I have order one in black, with black and red interior, titanium finished rims, its the "BLACK EDITION"

I payed 5000 euros for the pre-order, and I will get my GTR in march 2009....yes it will be very long to wait !!!

in september 2008 nissan offers to all the customers one day of the Nurburgring for testing a GTR on a racetrack. :icon_thumleft: