gallardo07 BLOWN ENGINE

I am simply baffled by how some people manage to afford these cars....

I'll let you in on a little secret. I'm able to afford my cars because I am the Churros King of Hialeah, I got people on every street corner grinding churros. So next time your in the Hialeah at a traffic light and an old toothless cuban comes up to your car window selling you snacks out of an old cooler, think of me...

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All you have to do is tell them that Allanlambo said to kick Stephan Winkelfag in the balls, and im sure they will help you!

o.k. thanks ...lol

I'll let you in on a little secret. I'm able to afford my cars because I am the Churros King of Hialeah, I got people on every street corner grinding churros. So next time your in the Hialeah at a traffic light and an old toothless cuban comes up to your car window selling you snacks out of an old cooler, think of me...

oh lord thats funny ..

I can't imagine even if you were running around with the check engine lights on that they would deny you a new motor. Not to mention that as long as Brett (or any dealer for that matter) believes that you may buy another car from them, they'll do their best to get you a new motor. The only way things could go bad for you is if they can prove that you were doing something downright stupid with the car, otherwise I think things will go your way. Have they told you what happened yet? Head gasket? Motor locked up? Head failure? Anything?

I can't imagine even if you were running around with the check engine lights on that they would deny you a new motor. Not to mention that as long as Brett (or any dealer for that matter) believes that you may buy another car from them, they'll do their best to get you a new motor. The only way things could go bad for you is if they can prove that you were doing something downright stupid with the car, otherwise I think things will go your way. Have they told you what happened yet? Head gasket? Motor locked up? Head failure? Anything?

I dont thinik they will tell him what went wrong. I have been trying to find out why my motor went bad for ages. They simply dont wanna tell me. Even the tech at my dealer wasnt allowed to open up the motor to find out.

In regards to getting a new motor. My only advice is wait for it. Its a long a disturbing process. I reached a point during my claim where i began to feel like the factory didnt wanna replace it for me. Car was out of commission for over a month. I nearly went crazy. It made the whole Lamborghini ownership experience kinda crap. Yet, they did eventually do right by me and sent me a new motor. Unfortunately it wasnt a complete unit and required a lot more work than we expected. Here is a pic...

30112007003.jpg

As you can see, its bare. No alternator, no intake manifolds, no nothing...

When my buddy swapped his Porsche Turbo 997 under warranty, the new motor came as a complete unit with its oil already in it. I expected no less from lamborghini, but at that point i was happy they sent me anything at all. The install took about 7 working days. Good luck buddy

They sent you a long block, which is essentially a new motor. Sending a fully dressed motor is nice but its not necessary as long as the old parts are free of any contaminants from the old motor.

I dont thinik they will tell him what went wrong. I have been trying to find out why my motor went bad for ages. They simply dont wanna tell me. Even the tech at my dealer wasnt allowed to open up the motor to find out.

In regards to getting a new motor. My only advice is wait for it. Its a long a disturbing process. I reached a point during my claim where i began to feel like the factory didnt wanna replace it for me. Car was out of commission for over a month. I nearly went crazy. It made the whole Lamborghini ownership experience kinda crap. Yet, they did eventually do right by me and sent me a new motor. Unfortunately it wasnt a complete unit and required a lot more work than we expected. Here is a pic...

30112007003.jpg

When my buddy swapped his Porsche Turbo 997 under warranty, the new motor came as a complete unit with its oil already in it. I expected no less from lamborghini, but at that point i was happy they sent me anything at all. The install took about 7 working days. Good luck buddy

yeah im gettin that feelin but "brett" told me no worrys he will get it done ... just have to chill till monday to hear back from the lambo rep .. i feel you on waitin a month .lol . im hopin its not longer then that for me .. i love driving that car ..i hate red tape ..

yeah i hear you on that ..they are waitin for the o.k. from lambo to pick up the bill on the break downof the motor ..brett said that the comp showed over rpm,s and thats why they dont want to give me a new one .. thats all i got back as for now ..

I think head failure sums up this whole thread.

i know oil was leakin .. with some other fluid.. but i didnt hear anything .. i just seen an smelled the smoke..

im hungry send down one of your old cubano,s to my hialeah shop .. east 8th ave an 10th st ...lol

30112007003.jpg

do you get any new warranty on the new motor ??? hummmm im hitting up all state ..

i know oil was leakin .. with some other fluid.. but i didnt hear anything .. i just seen an smelled the smoke..

(Dueling banjos)

Can someone please freeze time?? I want to laugh like this forever...

im hungry send down one of your old cubano,s to my hialeah shop .. east 8th ave an 10th st ...lol

I'll let you in on another secret. I am also the owner of the Port of Hialeah, the only ocean access waterfront in the city of progress which would make me the director of the Port Authority of Hialeah (NO JOKE). I'm just down the road from you (really) If your still hungry next week I'll take you to lunch if your schedule permits.

I'll let you in on another secret. I am also the owner of the Port of Hialeah, the only ocean access waterfront in the city of progress which would make me the director of the Port Authority of Hialeah (NO JOKE). I'm just down the road from you (really) If your still hungry next week I'll take you to lunch if your schedule permits.

THATS KOOL I LIKE HOOK UP,S LOL .. HEY THATS SOME CRAZY SHIT !!! YOU ARE HOOKED UP LIKE F.P.L .. LOL

You are so, so right !

Come on guys, give Freddy a chance. He drove the piss out of his car and obviously is passionate about lambos, lets lend our support during his unfortunate situation.

Come on guys, give Freddy a chance. He drove the piss out of his car and obviously is passionate about lambos, lets lend our support during his unfortunate situation.

:iamwithstupid:

yeah i hear you on that ..they are waitin for the o.k. from lambo to pick up the bill on the break downof the motor ..brett said that the comp showed over rpm,s and thats why they dont want to give me a new one .. thats all i got back as for now ..

If you blew the engine because of overrev they won't warranty replace your engine.