gallardo07 BLOWN ENGINE

LOL OH MY LORD THE DEALER PUT A AFTER MARKET EXHAUST AND THE SENSORS 1-5 & 6-10 ALWAYS STAYED ON .. AND YES THE CLUTCH WAS GETTING WORN BUT NOT GONE .. "JOHNNY" TOLD ME 2-3 MORE WEEKS USE .. LOOK GUYS IVE BEEN DRIVIN FOR 20 YEARS IM NOT 20 ... AND I LOVE DRIVING THAT CAR ... THATS WHY I HAVE 23,667 MILE ON IT .. THATS PROB MORE MILE THEN HALF OF YOU EVER DROVE A LAMBO .. ANYWAYS .. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING ON MY UPKEEP ON THE CAR TRY ASKING ME AND ILL TELL YOU ... DONT MAKE UP STORYS LIKE LIL GURLZ ....P.S. CANT WAIT TO GO ON THE ORLANDO RUN ...LOL

Johnny told you 2-3 more weeks of useage on the clutch? :lol2: :lol2: I too have had exotics for over 20 years, drive the SHIT out of them, and have never had this sort of problem. Coming here and bad mouthing the cars that this happens ALOT will not be in your favor. Id say that anyone who would let a car get to 2-3 weeks left on a clutch, and drove on bald tires with bubbles, more than likely highly abused the car and neglected maintenence.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IM NEW HERE BUDDY ..LMAO .. I IM TAKIN WITH THE DEALER .... LMAO

Is that the dealer of your car or the dealer of your keyboard with the defunct caps lock button?

Good luck with the situation.

I hope everything turns out for the best for you....and you dont have to wait forever to get things resolved..

Johnny told you 2-3 more weeks of useage on the clutch? :lol2: :lol2: I too have had exotics for over 20 years, drive the SHIT out of them, and have never had this sort of problem. Coming here and bad mouthing the cars that this happens ALOT will not be in your favor. Id say that anyone who would let a car get to 2-3 weeks left on a clutch, and drove on bald tires with bubbles, more than likely highly abused the car and neglected maintenence.

YES I LISTEN TO HIM SINCE I TAKE IT TO HIM FOR SERVICE ...AND IF A CAR LIKE THIS BLEWS AN ENGINE SO EZ .. IT SUX ASS.. DONT GET ME WRONG I LOVE THAT CAR BUT .. TO BLOW UP LIKE THAT !!! SO EZ ..HUMM OH TRUST ME IM DRIVE IT LIKE A BABY WHEN I GET IT BACK ..

YES I LISTEN TO HIM SINCE I TAKE IT TO HIM FOR SERVICE ...AND IF A CAR LIKE THIS BLEWS AN ENGINE SO EZ .. IT SUX ASS.. DONT GET ME WRONG I LOVE THAT CAR BUT .. TO BLOW UP LIKE THAT !!! SO EZ ..HUMM OH TRUST ME IM DRIVE IT LIKE A BABY WHEN I GET IT BACK ..

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Judging from the pictures it looks like steam/water vapor, not like an oil fire. Are you certain the motor is blown?? Maybe it overheated, or a coolant line popped off. Maybe the water pump broke, thermostat stuck closed, etc....

Guest miyagi

This is going to be one of those "Classic" threads I can feel it :D

Judging from the pictures it looks like steam/water vapor, not like an oil fire. Are you certain the motor is blown?? Maybe it overheated, or a coolant line popped off. Maybe the water pump broke, thermostat stuck closed, etc....

YEAH WELL OIL WAS ALSO ON THE FLOOR .. I SHOULD GET FEED BACK 2DAY ...

LMAO I LOVE CAPPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ... DEEP VOICE ..LOL

:iamwithstupid: Def my first thought from the pictures (steam/vapor).

:iamwithstupid: Def my first thought from the pictures (steam/vapor).

I DIDNT HEAR ANY NOISE WHEN IT HAPPENED.. SO MAYBE ...ALL I SEEN WAS SMOKE AND LOST OF POWER..

DOES ANYONE KNOW OF AN EXTENDED WARRANY FOR THE GALLARDOS??????

I DIDNT HEAR ANY NOISE WHEN IT HAPPENED.. SO MAYBE ...ALL I SEEN WAS SMOKE AND LOST OF POWER..

Yeah his name is Ben EXOTIC CAR WARANTY.. Used to be a board sponsor. You too will make fast friends. :icon_thumleft:

Yeah his name is Ben EXOTIC CAR WARANTY.. Used to be a board sponsor. You too will make fast friends. :icon_thumleft:

WHAT STATE ?? .COM ??? WHAT ??? THANKS FOR THE REPLY ..

There are a few companies out there that will cover them but coverage is minimal.... Not really worth the $$ to get it at this point.

any luck with the dealer yet?

lol you guys are funny what is the big deal with the CAPS ????????

no word yet they takin a look at it 2day .. i will post any new info as soon as i get it ..

On Internet chat systems, forums and Usenet, typing a sentence in all capitals is considered rude, the large letters akin to shouting or yelling within the social context. On a more practical level, text written in all capital letters, a result of engaging the caps lock, may be difficult to read.[1]

or engine gasket blown