gallardo07 BLOWN ENGINE

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now the waing game for the parts ..lalalaaa

Tell the radio stations to stop advertising your Tatoo shop soooo much. I heard the ad like 20 times this weekend. We have 6 locations to choose from, etc. :icon_mrgreen:

Tell the radio stations to stop advertising your Tatoo shop soooo much. I heard the ad like 20 times this weekend. We have 6 locations to choose from, etc. :icon_mrgreen:

hell no how im i going to pay for my lambo if they stop runnin my ad,s ..????????????? lol

just got word that the ride should be done in 2 weeks it all is good new clutch $4500

Time to spray on some melting clowns.

just got word that the ride should be done in 2 weeks it all is good new clutch $4500

Good deal, glad to hear you'll be back on the road soon.

Congrats Freddy. Glad it worked out for you. Consider yourself lucky. Your diagnosis/approval went through much qucker than mine did. Parts dont take very long to arrive since they are always sent by air freight. Took me around 7 days (5 working days) including customs clearance on both ends. Good luck.

On another note...considering there were less than 10,000 cars produced, isnt the ratio really high for blown engines? I mean, there are a lot of people out there who have replaced their Gallardo engines. Now im sure some of those owners are to blame, but im more worried about the high number of defective motors. After my last experience (Nera), i cant shake the nasty thought lurking in the back of my mind that its gonna happen again with my LP560. It may also have to do with the fact that my M3 before the Nera had to go through the connecting rod bearing replacement as well (recall campaign). My luck has not been so great. Hope it turns around with the 560.

Wow... How did I miss this gem???

Welcome aboard...

Glad it worked out...

Take it easy on my retinas with the caps thing from here on out....

And keep dancing like nobody's watching.

Wow... How did I miss this gem???

Welcome aboard...

Glad it worked out...

Take it easy on my retinas with the caps thing from here on out....

And keep dancing like nobody's watching.

oh yeah !!!

well im told that it will be 2 more weeks from 2day cause they found shavings in the catalytic converter..

What about the melting clowns?

Good deal, glad to hear you'll be back on the road soon.

yeah .. you slackin with the old men an the churoz we need one on east 8th ave and 62th .. what up ??

What about the melting clowns?

im on it .. im going to have to do it when i get my car back .. they are workin on it fast at the dealship ..

i got my lambo back 2day !!! ITS A GOOD DAY !!!! i woke up next to a blonde stripper got my lambo back an was told that lamborgini is going to offer a extended warranty !!!!! by next month ... ohh yeahhhhhhh its a good day .. :eusa_dance: :monkeyleft: :icon_thumleft: :eusa_dance:

i got my lambo back 2day !!! ITS A GOOD DAY !!!! i woke up next to a blonde stripper got my lambo back an was told that lamborgini is going to offer a extended warranty !!!!! by next month ... ohh yeahhhhhhh its a good day .. :eusa_dance: :monkeyleft: :icon_thumleft: :eusa_dance:

Please post pics......

Of the blond stripper.