gallardo07 BLOWN ENGINE

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he happens to be a good guy. I dont think hes very experienced with online forums.

he is also the kind of guy that will come out with a badass Lambo in the next few months.

I am sure he will be a active member here for years, he just learned about LP recently.

BTW Allan how the hell do you find out these things thousands of miles away. Im scared to take a sh$t at night with out you finding out :)

Those look like Pagani wheels to me...anyone else see it?

there definitly not Pagani wheels... they actually look pretty good with a similar spoke pattern.

Lamborghini will probably put in a brand new engine in the car.

I know of a Nera in NY that had problems with the engine at around 4K miles and Lamborghini replaced the engine with a brand new one.

I wasnt there nor do I know you, but I heard that the car was in sad shape BEFORE it caught fire and you were advised it needed some repairs and that you should not drive it. Is that true?

NO THATS NOT TRUE ...I HAD JUST CHANGED THE OIL ON IT ... I HAD THE CAMERA GUY IN MY CAR AN I WAS SPEEDING UP FROM A DEAD STOP AFTER HE SHOT THEM FLYIN BY .. SO I GUESS IS THAT I WAS SHIFTIN TO FAST TO CATCH UP .. AN WAS RUNNIN AT HIGH R.P.M.s BUT A CAR LIKE THIS SHOULD BE READY TO BE USED LIKE THIS .. ITS NOT A OLD LADYS CAR ... AN I VE HEARD THAT IT HAPPENS ALOT .. THAT SUX MY LOOK ON LAMBOS NOW ARE VERY LOW ..THE CAR IS WAY OVER RATED... P.S. I LIKE CAPS ..LMAO GET OVER IT !!!!!

NO THATS NOT TRUE ...I HAD JUST CHANGED THE OIL ON IT ... I HAD THE CAMERA GUY IN MY CAR AN I WAS SPEEDING UP FROM A DEAD STOP AFTER HE SHOT THEM FLYIN BY .. SO I GUESS IS THAT I WAS SHIFTIN TO FAST TO CATCH UP .. AN WAS RUNNIN AT HIGH R.P.M.s BUT A CAR LIKE THIS SHOULD BE READY TO BE USED LIKE THIS .. ITS NOT A OLD LADYS CAR ... AN I VE HEARD THAT IT HAPPENS ALOT .. THAT SUX MY LOOK ON LAMBOS NOW ARE VERY LOW ..THE CAR IS WAY OVER RATED... P.S. I LIKE CAPS ..LMAO GET OVER IT !!!!!

TURN OFF YOUR FREAKING CAPS!!!!! :tyson: :eusa_wall:

Factory may claim that the warranty is void due to aftermarket wheels > put stress on tranny > put stress on engine = SOL.

This is actually a very good possibility depending on the type of engine failure or what part failed.

AN WAS RUNNIN AT HIGH R.P.M.s

:eusa_naughty: If you over reved the engine you're shit out of luck and they can tell when they pull the engine management information from the ecu.

Lamborghini will probably put in a brand new engine in the car.

I know of a Nera in NY that had problems with the engine at around 4K miles and Lamborghini replaced the engine with a brand new one.

i am with

i know a 06 e gear G that had a engine replaced same way

I hear the interior lights looked like a christmas tree, and the clutch was completely gone.

LOL OH MY LORD THE DEALER PUT A AFTER MARKET EXHAUST AND THE SENSORS 1-5 & 6-10 ALWAYS STAYED ON .. AND YES THE CLUTCH WAS GETTING WORN BUT NOT GONE .. "JOHNNY" TOLD ME 2-3 MORE WEEKS USE .. LOOK GUYS IVE BEEN DRIVIN FOR 20 YEARS IM NOT 20 ... AND I LOVE DRIVING THAT CAR ... THATS WHY I HAVE 23,667 MILE ON IT .. THATS PROB MORE MILE THEN HALF OF YOU EVER DROVE A LAMBO .. ANYWAYS .. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING ON MY UPKEEP ON THE CAR TRY ASKING ME AND ILL TELL YOU ... DONT MAKE UP STORYS LIKE LIL GURLZ ....P.S. CANT WAIT TO GO ON THE ORLANDO RUN ...LOL

so where did he go?

I guess you cant drive 140 miles a day for ever.

YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO DRIVE ALL DAY LONG WITH A CAR THAT COST SO MUCH AN IS MADE TO DO SO ... LMAO ..

Nothing wrong with putting miles on a car as long as services are followed. I don't see a reason why they wouldn't replace the engine.

?????????? HOW LONG DID THAT TAKE ????

Figure 3-4 weeks between getting authorization from the rep, ordering the parts, waiting for them to come in, and the actual repair.

My question is that since you purchased the car new at Prestige, what kind of loaner did they hook you up with? Have they given you any kind of update yet?

NO I HAVE OTHER CARS .. AND UPDATE 2DAY I HOPE ..

?????????? HOW LONG DID THAT TAKE ????

well since the shop is one of the closest to factory it did not take so long

:eusa_think:

YEAH WELL THAT WAS THE DEALER WHO PUT ON USED TIRES ON MY RIDE AND THE CAR WAS TOTALY OFF.. I JUST HAD MY CAR FOR 6 WEEKS OR SO .. I DIDNT KNOW HOW FAST TIRES GO ... AND I WAS TOLD 4-5 DAY TILL MY RIMS GET IN AND IT TOOK THEM 3 WEEK ..I LOST CONTROL AT 50 MPH ON THE HIGHWAY .. THEY PAYED FOR ALL THE REPAIRS .. I COULD HAVE BEEN A DIK ABOUT IT ..

Love owners who never participate on the board, less than a dozen posts throughout their entire ownership of the car, then the second something goes wrong it's NEED INFO NOW RIGHT NOW ABOUT LAMBO ON ENGINE LOSS NOW NOT YESTERDAY MOVE IT NEED ANSWERS!!!!!!1111oneone

Too many recent bad memories of The Cat Killer perhaps. :lol2:

My response to this particular thread: Call your dealer and good luck.

IM NEW HERE BUDDY ..LMAO .. I IM TAKIN WITH THE DEALER .... LMAO

DAAAMN!! :shock:

Judging by the excessive tire wear that engine fire may have saved your life.

LIKE I SAID I DIDNT BURN THEM TIRES UP .. THE DEALER PUT BALD ASS TIRES ON MY RIDE ... YES THE DEALER THEY HAD BE ON MY CAR FOR 3 WEEK .. I WAS WAITING FOR MY NEW RIMZ.. THAT WAS TOLD OHH 4-5 DAY .. NO PROBLEM .. BLAH BLAH BLAH