gallardo07 BLOWN ENGINE

there definitly not Pagani wheels... they actually look pretty good with a similar spoke pattern.

full_metal_jacket_ermey.jpg

well... no shit :icon_mrgreen:

They look "like" not are, i figured that much.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On Internet chat systems, forums and Usenet, typing a sentence in all capitals is considered rude, the large letters akin to shouting or yelling within the social context. On a more practical level, text written in all capital letters, a result of engaging the caps lock, may be difficult to read.[1]

yes i know this .. and also think its retard ...

or engine gasket blown

i just got word on the stats ... they say yup a new motor .. but are waiting on the rep to o.k. the breakdown of the motor .. so monday they tell me it should happen ... hummm we will see ..

post-1090-1209753593_thumb.jpg

well... no shit :icon_mrgreen:

They look "like" not are, i figured that much.

coming from a Cragar fan, i had to second guess myself.... :icon_mrgreen: :icon_thumleft:

i just got word on the stats ... they say yup a new motor .. but are waiting on the rep to o.k. the breakdown of the motor .. so monday they tell me it should happen ... hummm we will see ..

So it was a blown gasket? How long before the completion of the new motor install, they give you a time frame?

coming from a Cragar fan, i had to second guess myself.... :icon_mrgreen: :icon_thumleft:

Reformed thank you very much. :icon_mrgreen:

So it was a blown gasket? How long before the completion of the new motor install, they give you a time frame?

Reformed thank you very much. :icon_mrgreen:

no time frame yet .. they still need the o.k. from the lambo rep . then the breakdown of the motor .. they told me i should have some word on monday ... but they did put a request for a new motor ..

no time frame yet .. they still need the o.k. from the lambo rep . then the breakdown of the motor .. they told me i should have some word on monday ... but they did put a request for a new motor ..

this is good news.. it looks like everything will work out for ya

Figure 3-4 weeks between getting authorization from the rep, ordering the parts, waiting for them to come in, and the actual repair.

If they have all their I's dotted and T's crossed 2 weeks but not sooner than that - 3-4 weeks will be the turn around.

Thanks for getting rid if all caps!

At least the motor blow happened before you were out of warranty. You were close. It will be nice to have a new motor, be sure to break it in properly.

If they have all their I's dotted and T's crossed 2 weeks but not sooner than that - 3-4 weeks will be the turn around.

a month would be GREAT !!!!!!!!!! is caps kool for great ???? lmao

a month would be GREAT !!!!!!!!!! is caps kool for great ???? lmao

You want to be out of your car for a month?

You want to be out of your car for a month?

HELL NO !!! im just saying 1 month for that job i think its o.k. ..longer would suk ass ..lol

Thanks for getting rid if all caps!

At least the motor blow happened before you were out of warranty. You were close. It will be nice to have a new motor, be sure to break it in properly.

yeah tell me about it ....well ill findout monday whats going on an how long b-4 the new motor gets here .. if its a few weeks im air brushing it ..

yeah tell me about it ....well ill findout monday whats going on an how long b-4 the new motor gets here .. if its a few weeks im air brushing it ..

so i hear that lamborgini does not want to pay for the new motor... hummm .. but also im told that it will happen !!! brett is workin on making in happen ..

so i hear that lamborgini does not want to pay for the new motor... hummm .. but also im told that it will happen !!! brett is workin on making in happen ..

All you have to do is tell them that Allanlambo said to kick Stephan Winkelfag in the balls, and im sure they will help you!