Ferrari GT Miata - FIRST IMAGES!!

alveng

The front end really works. For the rear end, they went with the Be Wilder design mantra and stopped right at bewilder.

They took one of the worst design ideas ever and made is much worse. Those gingivitis tail lights don't fit at all, nor do the vertical exhausts.

Rear 3/4 panels are just...rice.

So close, yet so far, far away.

It's a mix between Suziki Cappuccino and Opel Speedster, yuck

1.jpg

As per Rennteam comment - it really does look like it was designed by Mattel... All it needs it Ken and Barbie in the driving seat... ;)

It looks a little like that electric car, the Tesla Roadster. Not a good thing IMO, but they will still sell every one regardless.

Most likely it will cull some DB7 and MB/SL sales.

It's a mix between Suziki Cappuccino and Opel Speedster, yuck

The cappuccino is pretty fast lol. It seems Ferrari and Lexus both took the exhaust design from the Mansory V8 Vantage.

It's not bad, but regardless of what we think, this thing is gonna move more units per year than any Ferrari in history. I wouldn't be surprised if it outsold the entire 430 production in less than 2 years.

That piece of shit looks fcuking gay. I have a feeling there will be a lot more Ferrari Fags now, literally.

My god, that is truly awful. If Lambo put that out we'd be crying like little girls about the emasculating look of that very feminine design. Thank god it's them and not us, wow.

And the rear really needs no discussion. Helen Keller could have penned a better one.

A total money grab by Ferrari, shocked they even felt the need to do it considering that production is maxed out already and this "Miatanello" will have to be outsourced to assemble.

Sad.

My god, that is truly awful. If Lambo put that out we'd be crying like little girls about the emasculating look of that very feminine design. Thank god it's them and not us, wow.

And the rear really needs no discussion. Helen Keller could have penned a better one.

A total money grab by Ferrari, shocked they even felt the need to do it considering that production is maxed out already and this "Miatanello" will have to be outsourced to assemble.

Sad.

They built a new line to build it at the Factory. They're hoping to sell 4k a year. China/India/Russia. Who know's.

I like my 8C better.

They built a new line to build it at the Factory. They're hoping to sell 4k a year. China/India/Russia. Who know's.

I like my 8C better.

The 8C destroys this abortion. To even mention it in this thread is sacrilidge.

I literally am sitting here happy that Audi never had the balls ($$$) to add another model line to Lambo's stable, this could have been ours. :lol2:

The 8C destroys this abortion. To even mention it in this thread is sacrilidge.

I literally am sitting here happy that Audi never had the balls ($$$) to add another model line to Lambo's stable, this could have been ours. :lol2:

This is the issue. Is this entire space going to be too crowded?