HOT Babes & Rides thread™

MONACO BODYGUARDS

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely not as hot as some of these pics, but right after I bought the car went to an event at Bandimere speedway and there were some skanky models that wanted to pose with the car, so here ya go:

[

Thanks for posting, she is very sexy!!!

p9075735av2.jpg

Thank you for posting. WHO is this girl? she is just my taste. Do you know her?

Yes, I know her and we hooked up for the shoot. Her name is Elena Diaz and in addition to photoshoots, she is in Snoop's video, "Those Girlz". Also look for her in the Transformers movie sequel.

post-3744-1225306638_thumb.jpg

post-3744-1225306775_thumb.jpg

You really need to present me Elim.... :lol2: here is more Elena Diaz, she seems to LOVE Lamborghini's:

MB...we are set up to do more shoots so stay tuned! :icon_mrgreen:

You really need to present me Elim.... :lol2: here is more Elena Diaz, she seems to LOVE Lamborghini's:

Did the car dirty up the carpet? I think that'd be cool, except for the dirty tire marks on the carpet :(

Did the car dirty up the carpet? I think that'd be cool, except for the dirty tire marks on the carpet :(

]

Oh my god Dave you looking at that and worrying about the carpet?!!! :lol2: They probably had it go around the tires.

Ul, I'm with you buddy - this girl is smoking, you should introduce her to some exciting adventure (then post pix) :headbang:

]

Oh my god Dave you looking at that and worrying about the carpet?!!! :lol2: They probably had it go around the tires.

Good point! They probably have multiple rugs they just layer around the tires. :)

Good point! They probably have multiple rugs they just layer around the tires. :)

Yeah by the way sorry buddy I didn't mean to pick on you, my fault I probably think this girl is cuter than she is. :icon_pidu:

Yeah by the way sorry buddy I didn't mean to pick on you, my fault I probably think this girl is cuter than she is. :icon_pidu:

No worries! :lol2: I have thicker skin than that.

]

Ul, I'm with you buddy - this girl is smoking, you should introduce her to some exciting adventure (then post pix) :headbang:

Yes I have been thinking about it. I am going on a mission in Central America, not far from her native country, in 6 weeks time.

Maybe it IS time "somebody" introduced her to some exciting adventure..... (with pix's for LP )

Brunettes...what should I say more!? Simply better!? :)

More rides and hot babes:

Im pretty sure I know the chick in the third pic.

(this one)

post-8211-1226887097_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...