lets see those R8 pics

gallardo23

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So rumor has it that this car will be priced at around 200k. It kind of slots in as an entry level lp560. I believe when it debuts the prices on 8 cylinder r8's will drop to MSRP. Rumor also has it that the spyder version should debut in a year or 2.

Not quite.

Here the pricing has been announced at £99,575 for the manual with almost all the options, minus all the carbon fibre. The V10 comes standard with all the options on the V8 excluding a couple. So it should be about $140-150K in the US fully loaded.

So rumor has it that this car will be priced at around 200k. It kind of slots in as an entry level lp560. I believe when it debuts the prices on 8 cylinder r8's will drop to MSRP. Rumor also has it that the spyder version should debut in a year or 2.

The 8 cylinder R8 will probably be discontinued, and those who payed over list for one, have just been screwed. 200k is too much $$$, at around 180k it would be a great value.

The R8 looks nice in white, but I wouldnt get it for the same reason I wouldnt get a LP560 in white, too common.

I find it odd that since the Ducati 848 came about, everything seems to be turning white, heck even ferraris are going white!

I havent seen a red 848 yet, and the same has to be said about the LP560. Seen about 10 of them, ALL were white.

gun-metal grey however...thats the business, especially the matt version!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...