Who wants an LP560 front bumper?

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks awesome! I'm starting to get impatient! But I guess i shouldn't as I won't even have my car for another 2-3 weeks!

Thanks again Herschel!

HA. You have no idea what patience is....We've been waiting 7 months for this bitch.

HA. You have no idea what patience is....We've been waiting 7 months for this bitch.

ouch! I feel yah!!! Hope I won't have to wait that long!! ;)

You are to smart to pay for the fugly headlights so we all know it is BS and I'm having Bills bumper :icon_butt:

I did! Got the hood too, and doing the rear conversion!

Hersh is here with me and mounting my number one bumper, cut him some slack guys! :icon_thumleft: :icon_mrgreen:

We are asking because of what he promised. :eusa_wall:

We are sure that he is able to delegate shipping to one of his chaps in his office, right?

Also, we are just as anxious as everyone out there to get ours up and running.

Now PLEASE CUT US THE SLACK! And stop showing off how much superior you are to have him personally mounting yours.

We are asking because of what he promised. :eusa_wall:

We are sure that he is able to delegate shipping to one of his chaps in his office, right?

Also, we are just as anxious as everyone out there to get ours up and running.

Now PLEASE CUT US THE SLACK! And stop showing off how much superior you are to have him personally mounting yours.

Amen to that

Hey, I've been waiting longer than you so chill.. I'm not superior in any way, it was a joke!

Hopefully your bumper is on the way and your car will soon be tearing up the streets looking the shit :icon_thumleft:

Hey, I've been waiting longer than you so chill.. I'm not superior in any way, it was a joke!

Hopefully your bumper is on the way and your car will soon be tearing up the streets looking the shit :icon_thumleft:

Well, the joke was ill timed.

Hershell missed 2 shipping dates he committed to; last Monday and Thursday. Now he's "targeting" coming Tuesday or Wednesday to ship. Perhaps because he was too busy flying around to attend to you and others?

My order was placed and paid for in September/October so can't be too far off from yours, if not earlier, considering you bought your SL around that time or later.

Hershell missed 2 shipping dates he committed to; last Monday and Thursday. Now he's "targeting" coming Tuesday or Wednesday to ship. Perhaps because he was too busy flying around to attend to you and others?

My order was placed and paid for in September/October so can't be too far off from yours, if not earlier, considering you bought your SL around that time or later.

My order was placed in January of last year, so calm down... youre way down the totem pole.

Seriously, settle down.

I placed my order long before you, this is not my first Lambo...

He hasn't flying all over the place, he has been working with our bumpers and his company, it was a joke that he was in Sweden.

It will be worth the wait, I can give you my slot if that makes you feel better, no probs on my behalf. I am looking forward into seeing your very rare colored Spyder :icon_thumleft:

My order was placed in January of last year, ....

Yeah! Right! Mr. Anxious Salesman.

Were you part of the team that sold America and the world that Saddam irrefutably had Weapons of Mass Destruction and sub-prime 5th mortgages to minimum wage earners on the belief that those rates would never go up?

You may have dreamed of having these bumpers way back like all of us did when the 560-4 first appeared, but fact is Hersh only contemplated serious production in August 08. Yes, I am maybe #20+ maybe #30 and you may be #1, definitely in the 1st 10. And all of you are duly rewarded with exceptional 1st mover prices. But such factual distortions puts you in the same light as George W. Which puts pressure on Hersh, like Obama, to remedy the faults not of his own making.

We have all been patient, albeit with ants crawling all over our butt, for the masterpiece to be completed until this day when we missed the "joke" so shut yourself up Oh Mighty One!

I and everyone are as anxious to get our hands on the bumpers after so many false starts. We have never lambasted Hersh for the unexpected delays because he has been forthcoming with the reasons. But when the joke started, our anxiety made them real. Which necessitated pari-passu treatment for all who placed their orders before production started.

Now that the joke has been clarified by Slowpoke and, more importantly, Hersh, let's all go back to praying that all the obstacles Hersh is facing are overcome without further delay.

Now that the joke has been clarified by Slowpoke and, more importantly, Hersh, let's all go back to praying that all the obstacles Hersh is facing are overcome without further delay.

dgsk,

As I said eralier, it was an internal joke between Bill and me, no on else. And I apologize if that mislead you or any other member/buyer. Sorry :icon_thumleft:

I vote J and Bill get their's last. :jerry:

:iamwithstupid:

whats funny is me and J will probably get ours last reguardless.... this was just a inside joke with me allan and J.

no hard feelings and i apologize for any wrong doing..

Yeah! Right! Mr. Anxious Salesman.

Were you part of the team that sold America and the world that Saddam irrefutably had Weapons of Mass Destruction and sub-prime 5th mortgages to minimum wage earners on the belief that those rates would never go up?

You may have dreamed of having these bumpers way back like all of us did when the 560-4 first appeared, but fact is Hersh only contemplated serious production in August 08. Yes, I am maybe #20+ maybe #30 and you may be #1, definitely in the 1st 10. And all of you are duly rewarded with exceptional 1st mover prices. But such factual distortions puts you in the same light as George W. Which puts pressure on Hersh, like Obama, to remedy the faults not of his own making.

We have all been patient, albeit with ants crawling all over our butt, for the masterpiece to be completed until this day when we missed the "joke" so shut yourself up Oh Mighty One!

I and everyone are as anxious to get our hands on the bumpers after so many false starts. We have never lambasted Hersh for the unexpected delays because he has been forthcoming with the reasons. But when the joke started, our anxiety made them real. Which necessitated pari-passu treatment for all who placed their orders before production started.

I subliminaly ordered mine with Hersch in Jan. I used my Obi Wan Kenobi senses and Hersch agreed...

I can't believe anyone would get so worked up over a bumper! I can be a little slow at times with this stuff, but even I got that that was all a joke. ;)

I subliminaly ordered mine with Hersch in Jan. I used my Obi Wan Kenobi senses and Hersch agreed...

This is not the bumper your looking for. Move along.

What are your thoughts on the fate of your old OEM bumpers, sell it or keep it?

Will this mod increase or decrease the value?

great question!

my OEM bumper was just sold on ebay, but my new bumper looks so good on the car that i can careless :)