Who wants an LP560 front bumper?

Allan-Herbie

Only the serious need apply... it will be bolt on, polyeurethane, with a carbon center divide.... I have to go do a few erands now and i will release all the details when i get back.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job, man. This will be a popular upgrade, and will satiate those G owners getting bored with the older OEM snout.

Ok.. Here is the scoop. Spoke to Hershel From RSC. Im sure everyone here is familiar with him. Anyways, he will make a polyurethane front bumper which will be completely bolt on, no light or hood modifications necessary, with a carbon fiber divider instead of the black piece like on the Lp560. He said if we get 10 LP members to commit he will offer special pricing to them so that he may recoup the costs. After that the prices will go up. He will have a price within a day or 2, and said he can have a finished bumperss within 6 weeks, maybe in as little as 3. The costs involved he stated would be significantly less than the cost of a factory bumper.

For those that dont remember RSC, this is Hershels car...

36076_g2442356142_82059bb133_o_123_871lo.jpg

I just got off the phone with Hershel as well.

I'm in for one of the bumpers.

He told me that as soon as we get to 10 he will green light the project and we should hopefully have them within 3 or 4 weeks.

I'm in there like swim wear

Have them offer prepainting. This WILL be top notch quality work, right?

I've seen some VERY poor quality shit that cost more to fix than the bumper is worth.

Alright, I'll jump in and make it happen if the price is right AND the quality is top class (especially the CF pattern on the small centre piece); there, that should be 10. Would the deal be better still if we have 15? :icon_mrgreen:

And to piggy back on enginyr's post:

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=34431

Can we assume the same group to go for the taillights too? Is that enough to do it?

Alright, I'll jump in and make it happen if the price is right AND the quality is top class (especially the CF pattern on the small centre piece); there, that should be 10. Would the deal be better still if we have 15? :icon_mrgreen:

Can we assume the same group to go for the taillights too? Is that enough to do it?

I'm not interested in tail lights.

I'm not interested in tail lights.

Noted and understandably so since I believe you said your taillights are darken.

Noted and understandably so since I believe you said your taillights are darken.

Yeah they are fully blacked out =)

Excellent buddy! Yes, we need to make James make the taillights happen as well, come on guys!