Who wants an LP560 front bumper?

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets see some pics!

mine is at the body shop getting prepped and painted.. but when its on i will post pics with me and my bumper holding a #1 sign LOL

mine is at the body shop getting prepped and painted.. but when its on i will post pics with me and my bumper holding a #1 sign LOL

Wanna bet?

Hey Hersh, for the ones you've had painted and for those of us who might want to have clear bra applied to it, how long do you recommend we wait before having the bra applied? I'm assuming the paint needs to cure for some period of time before putting the film on it.

We have a bulk pick up arranged most bumpers will be leaving at the same time

Thanks for the response! What day do you have the pick up arranged for and what freight company are you using? I will pm you my warehouse address, we have dock high access there and it should save on shipping!

Thanks

very nice Hersh! in person it looks even better :)

this whole project kind of reminds me of that hot girl that you always wanted to be with, after months and months of chasing (you finally wind up being w/her) LOL

this whole project kind of reminds me of that hot girl that you always wanted to be with, after months and months of chasing (you finally wind up being w/her) LOL

:fgay: