AP Shaq Watch for sale

murciroadster

brand new with all papers, the box is still not shipped by AP and are on some kind of back order, $35,000

Eli, I think Harry is looking for one of these. Be extra careful next time youre walking down the street...

Eli, I think Harry is looking for one of these. Be extra careful next time youre walking down the street...

lol, yeah he wanted me to throw it in while he was interested( i should say wasting my time) in buying my roadster.

i just bought one. waiting for it to be shipped to me.. cool watch limited but im not sure to what number

i think somewhere in the 900 pieces, its a great looking watch , just have too many of them

• 3 weeks later...

The best color scheme of the entire AP ROO line, just wish it wasn't wasted on Shaq.

Which reminds me, sorry to threadjack but does anyone have a line on a new or very slightly pre-owned Safari? Few afficionados appreciate it, one of the few ROOs that doesn't hold value well. But I love the richness of the strap, and the antique feel of the color scheme.

PM me, thanks.

APRoyalOakOffshoreSafari_01.jpg

i got my shaq ap.. man this thing is biger than all the other ofshoar watches i have.. very cool.

also getting verry hard to find one.. so i would jump on this one guys.

pluss very cool basketball shaped case..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...