My love story for the week ended with a broken heart (did I get played?)

AutoLab

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The pounding bass wakes up the night, as tanned bodies sweat and writhe together on the packed dance floor. The lights flash and wake up the world, as bodies sway back and forth, grinding against each other.

Tucked away in the corner, knee-to-knee, a quiet couple has a conversation.

Autolab: Hi I am Autolab I am 23 hello.

Lela: Hi I am Lela I am 21 hello. My countries send me to Americas to make husband. Please let me success. If not success I will be execute.

Autolab: I am sensitive and have a car do you like Blues Brothers? Wait. What did you say?

Lela: I want a husbands that shave down below do you want me help rub private areas?

Autolab: The hell?! Do you like Red Bull? Grey Goose? I think I've got eighty bucks. Do you want eighty bucks?

Lela: Please do not alarmed by my moustache. In my countries consider this good. By fifteen ages of years hair on arms and chests appear. Now my vazhin hangs like sleeze of wizard.

Autolab: You're a bitch! You played me like a fool. I saw you holding hands with the Russian! fcuk that and fcuk you!

Lela: What's up with it, vanilla face? Allows me to explore the private areas and bring climaxation of the ultimates.

Autolab: Can I text you tomorrow? I'm really sorry about calling you a bitch. You're not a bitch. Do you like the mall?

Lela: If we cannot make husband for great countries, I must go leave. Farewell gypsy, do not give me your tears.

Autolab: So can I text you or not? HELLO? WTF?

The pounding bass wakes up the night, as tanned bodies sweat and writhe together on the packed dance floor. The lights flash and wake up the world, as bodies sway back and forth, grinding against each other.

Lela: Hi I am Lela I am 21 hello. My countries send me to Americas to make husband. Please let me success. If not success I will be execute.

Autolab: I am sensitive and have a car do you like Blues Brothers? Wait. What did you say?

Lela: I want a husbands that shave down below do you want me help rub private areas?

Autolab: The hell?! Do you like Red Bull? Grey Goose? I think I've got eighty bucks. Do you want eighty bucks?

Lela: Please do not alarmed by my moustache. In my countries consider this good. By fifteen ages of years hair on arms and chests appear. Now my vazhin hangs like sleeze of wizard.

Autolab: You're a bitch! You played me like a fool. I saw you holding hands with the Russian! fcuk that and fcuk you!

Lela: What's up with it, vanilla face? Allows me to explore the private areas and bring climaxation of the ultimates.

Autolab: Can I text you tomorrow? I'm really sorry about calling you a bitch. You're not a bitch. Do you like the mall?

Lela: If we cannot make husband for great countries, I must go leave. Farewell gypsy, do not give me your tears.

POST OF THE MONTH.

Russian PUTAS ! plain and simple. They been there and they did you too. Sorry mate you got played so badly. This should have been a project for BORAT: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan for Glorious Putas. ...could not resist man. :icon_toilet: :bj:

I don't think he got played. He only knew her two days and was offering trips to Disneyland and making plans to visit her in Russia already. That's not the girl's fault. They just took him up on his offers.

If some chick offered to take me and a friend to Miami for free, and was buying all my meals and booze, I would not have turned it down either. You don't give free trips to girls you have only known two days. That's just stupid as he just learned.

haha im so with allan, she was just not hot enough to have all the emotion, money and time invested, sorry. I am 23 too man, and have had a rep for being an ass to girls since I was 17. Ive had serious relationships and random bangs, girls are bitches, the nice ones, good ones. They all are like that, its how YOU handle them that really controls the situation mainly.

I don't think he got played. He only knew her two days and was offering trips to Disneyland and making plans to visit her in Russia already. That's not the girl's fault. They just took him up on his offers.

If some chick offered to take me and a friend to Miami for free, and was buying all my meals and booze, I would not have turned it down either. You don't give free trips to girls you have only known two days. That's just stupid as he just learned.

I've got half an idea that this guy made all this shit up because he was bored during speech class.

Wow. If that entire story is true then maybe you should re-evaluate your approach with women. Let's be honest, you didn't necessarily have the greatest intentions either. It's pretty clear you were just looking for sex. At the end of taking her out on all your events you would try and get laid. When it didn't work, you would get angry. I'm gonna have to say you did everything wrong here. If you wanted sex that bad, you could have just paid a hooker. It's no different than paying for everything then expecting sex. You could have probably saved some money too. Good luck on your future "endeavors." Hope everything works out for the best.

Wow. If that entire story is true then maybe you should re-evaluate your approach with women. Let's be honest, you didn't necessarily have the greatest intentions either. It's pretty clear you were just looking for sex. At the end of taking her out on all your events you would try and get laid. When it didn't work, you would get angry. I'm gonna have to say you did everything wrong here. If you wanted sex that bad, you could have just paid a hooker. It's no different than paying for everything then expecting sex. You could have probably saved some money too. Good luck on your future "endeavors." Hope everything works out for the best.

It's not the I just wanted sex, I wanted sex with her because I was enjoying her company, I thought I was feeling her energy and vibes.

Anyways, your right my approach was wrong trying to be mr nice guy and doing everything for her.

It's not the I just wanted sex, I wanted sex with her because I was enjoying her company, I thought I was feeling her energy and vibes.

Anyways, your right my approach was wrong trying to be mr nice guy and doing everything for her.

You might actually find someone who is into that. I never rule anything out because the world is too big to be able to make the opposite conclusion, but if you're looking for girls in clubs and such, that Mr. Nice guy attitude might have to be adjusted.

Yep - treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen .............

Ive found that being an asshole to woman usually works best.....

This needs to be quoted on EVERY page.

Bwhaahahahaha

Look man, instead of her getting her ass pounded, you're getting yours pounded for posting this. It's because you allowed yourself to believe there can be a perfect or near perfect chick. THERE'S NOT. Some just pull off being perfect longer than others. Just be more skeptical of people, watch for warning signs, and (like buying a car) never let yourself seem impressed with a woman, even if you are. Best of luck

Ok, correct me if I am wrong, but you had two whole DAYS with this woman and you posted about having a broken heart? C'mon dude you can do better than that. I've dated women for two months before I knew their middle names, and I'm no Brad Pitt.

I even bumped into the hottest cum gargling whore i ever fucked and I still couldn't remember her NAME a year after the fact, and you are whiny vag over some hairy import that wouldn't put out at all?

I think you should dosh out the $50 it takes for a romp in the hay with your local hooker and get the whole virginity thing out of the way before it costs you big 12 years from now via divorce.

Ok, correct me if I am wrong, but you had two whole DAYS with this woman and you posted about having a broken heart? C'mon dude you can do better than that. I've dated women for two months before I knew their middle names, and I'm no Brad Pitt.

I even bumped into the hottest cum gargling whore i ever fucked and I still couldn't remember her NAME a year after the fact, and you are whiny vag over some hairy import that wouldn't put out at all?

I think you should dosh out the $50 it takes for a romp in the hay with your local hooker and get the whole virginity thing out of the way before it costs you big 12 years from now via divorce.

To be fair, we should post some of our own fcuk ups so this lad has something to compare. I'll go first.

We hanged out 3 nights and 2 whole days, I posted I had a broken heart because I felt something more (I'm a emotional person which needs to change).

I dated hotter girls for a 1-2 week periods but never felt the same, with this girl it was different.

No need to get a hooker, it wasn't just about sex, I enjoyed being with her, we were having a great time, I was feeling her vibes and her energy but she didn't put out.

I'm over her now, f that b*tch.

I'm over her now, f that b*tch.

atta' boy! that's the attitude! :icon_mrgreen: Now go out there and get some and get back on here and tell us how it all went down....AND DON'T FORGET PHOTOS!!! :monkeyleft:

To be fair, we should post some of our own fcuk ups so this lad has something to compare. I'll go first.

go already, these are entertaining stories!! I have fcuked up EVERY 'relationship' with every woman I have ever had, running solo these days as a result.....but I trudge on :monkeyleft: