My love story for the week ended with a broken heart (did I get played?)

AutoLab

I had some spare time so I dissected your story for the important parts....

:lol2: :lol2: :laughing1: :laughing1: :laughing1:

Did you actually think she was going to reply to that?

All I see is "I paid for everything" and "She was all over me, but then told me she was a good girl"

You should have seen a pattern there a long long time ago.

Sorry this had to happen to you, I sincerely doubt her intentions were genuine. If they were, there was ABSOLUTELY no reason for her to tell you the offers she was getting from other men. All it would make you do is work harder for her (Perhaps in her mind)...

Good luck, she probably was not worth it. Whatever happened has happened for the best. You have your health... put it to good use..

True I should of noticed the pattern but I was thinking if I didn't hit it the first two nights then the third is for sure.

I was drunk when I wrote that, in the morning it made me laugh after reading what I wrote, no I didn't expect her to write back, just wanted her to know that I was angry when I saw her with another guy.

Thank you for your words, I agree whatever happened has happened for the best.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ive found that being an asshole to woman usually works best.....

True it works for my friends so I need to learn from them.

I was raised in a good family I feel, with respect but my own mother has told me before that I am too nice....lol

Let this be one of life's lesson about bitches - They're all fucked up.

:iamwithstupid:

Dude... Shes clearly a lesbian.

Ive found that being an asshole to woman usually works best.....

I think your a good kid and things will work out for you in the end. :icon_thumleft:

True it works for my friends so I need to learn from them.

I was raised in a good family I feel, with respect but my own mother has told me before that I am too nice....lol

respect?

What a fcuking JOKE. Lets not go down that road.

All you expected was to get laid. You had a goal, you didnt reach it, end of story.

Learn, apply, succeed.

Being an arsehole lets you get into their arsehole. You just have to judge it right, as you seem young it comes with time and practise, if you really want to be a nerd about it read Neil Strauss's book The game to get you some pointers but don't take it all to heart.

But seriously I hope you read this thread in two years time you will hate yourself for coming across like a complete bed wetter.

I never got lucky at a nightclub here in the states, the only thing I could do at the clubs is get some numbers.

Nightclubs suck man, find a dive bar thats where the real whores hang out. Nightclubs just have more of the same fake women you have dealt with already, go to a dive bar, they have much lower standards, are usually raging alcoholics and love to have fun.

respect?

What a fcuking JOKE. Lets not go down that road.

All you expected was to get laid. You had a goal, you didnt reach it, end of story.

Learn, apply, succeed.

Yes, I respect people, girls and life itself.

Yes I was trying to get laid, nothing wrong with that, it's just human nature, seemed like she was playing along too but never crossed the line.

An......ugly.......lesbian.

This story pissed me off. I thought it was going to be better. Now someone owes me for the five minutes of my life I spent reading this.

Grow a pair and THEN go get laid....by a woman.

BB

The only problem is that every night before she met up with you, she was swallowing some other guys tadpoles - Then letting you lick them off her gums.

LOL...thats as nasty as it gets. Good luck next time bro. I am still trying to forget about the chick i hooked up with this summer while on vacation in the south of france. I got to hit it, and wish every day since that i hadn't. Ive done so much better in the past. Its the fukin vodka dammit! :icon_pidu: :eusa_wall: :gay:

An......ugly.......lesbian.

This story pissed me off. I thought it was going to be better. Now someone owes me for the five minutes of my life I spent reading this.

Grow a pair and THEN go get laid....by a woman.

BB

I'm just embarrassed telling my friends what happened, I just wanted people's views.

I felt like I was reading the Penthouse Forum. I was waiting for the sex part to unfold so I could take care of myself.

Haha. When girls dont' want to do anything that is free, there is a problem. Of course it's not going to be free all the time, but still.

I'm with Allan, all that for that? LOL.

Seriously though, no wonder she didn't gave it up. You were paying for everything, if she gave it up there might be a chance you would lose interest, who would pay for her shit then? Jenny Craig isn't cheap!

People always want what they can't have. If you give them what they want they lose interest. I also think you need to grow up, I can't believe you actually posted this on the forum.

here is how the story should have ended. ( as told in first person by 'autolab')...

...we're out clubbing and walking to our next gig and this bitch is pitching a fit and not putting out and I am out of patience when out of nowhere this fking gleaming red Countach rolls up and parks right where we are walking...the door pops up and out steps this studly old dude ( :icon_mrgreen: ). Well this russian chick nearly soaks her jeans right there. He barely gives her a nod and she begs for a ride...Well (we'll use red86dd as his name :icon_mrgreen: ) obliges this young wench and she jumps right in....red86dd shags the bejesus out of her for the next two hours ( :monkeyleft: ) and drops her back off with autolab - bowlegged and smiling like this ( :icon_mrgreen: ).

As red86dd closes the vertical doors in his ride he nodded to me and said "she is all ready to go now, she just needed a good 'breaking in'" ...and he drove off with flames shooting out his exhaust.....

the end

:icon_mrgreen:

Dude, I saw you posting and was excitedly waiting for a novel. It just ain't the same when there is no extended version!

Brevity is the soul of wit.

Guest skokos

Omg. Me and my Gf of about 6 months broke up. It hurt alot at first.

But I kept my dignity and self control in the situation.

You sir just wrote a text book as to exactly what the fcuk not to do in any realtionship

Learn from your mistake and move on

This is far from a love story. This story seemed overly focused on the physical relations. Seems like you wanted sex, and she wanted a good time. Get over it and go try again. Next time try being more of an asshole and uninterested. The second you play the softy card in this situation, you get taken for a ride.