My love story for the week ended with a broken heart (did I get played?)

AutoLab

Thanks for your reply, I been in a serious relationship for 3 years that ended 5 months ago. I do want to bang her friend too but she is up in NYC now and on thursday she flying back home to Kazakhstan.

Bad break up? Seems like you tried to latch on to the first piece of receptive tail. Go bang a few sluts then you can date again.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bad break up? Seems like you tried to latch on to the first piece of receptive tail. Go bang a few sluts then you can date again.

Yea it sucked, we tried to work it out and broke apart again. After we broke up, I ended up flying to Russia for 2 months to get her out of my mind. I guess in a way, I seen a little of my ex in this girl. I haven't been going out lately just drinking with friends. I guess I would say I do have a low self esteem, I wait till the girls come to me, I don't go after them.

Is this real???

Im gonna go out on the limb and say you havent been in a serious relationship, or you havent been in one in a while. Im sorry to say this to you my new E friend, but being sensitive, being a nice guy, and paying for everything gets you no where at our ages, your early 20s i assume? You seem to have low self esteem and this girl saw that and a fat wallet and took advantage of you. fcuk her, her loss, while shes sucking dick in the back of some alley trying to get her visa extended, you will be with an actual good girl. You let your heaart think for you on this one when you should of been listening to your instincts/brain. Thats what they are there for to keep you focused and safe from getting hurt. Delete that number, and try and bang her friend jess. If not move on to the next group of skanks, one day you will find the diamond in the rough, but you wont be able to truly appreciate how special she is until you have dealt with all these psychos/skanks right now. Get your ass out of this depressed state, DELETE THE NUMBER all the Text and move these pics to a folder you dont see often that way you dont have to get that shock in your heart everytime you see them.

Yours Truly

One cold hearted bastard.

Cold hearted bastard or not, your post hits on REALITY.

Too much nice guy behavior up front is just going to kill it for you with 90-95% of American women.....f*** the threshold for "too nice" is a lot lower than most guys think, lol.

The one great thing that comes out of this learning experience is the fact that the man himself plays a very big role in success/failure with women.

It's comforting to know that a man can live his life either as a 40 year old virgin or a total stud....all his choice.

You were handing out free trips to Miami, buying meals and drinks and making plans for Disneyland and trips to Russia for girls you did not even know.

WTF?

It all goes back to the "being to nice" thing.

For most girls, you NEED to be a smartass to get into their pants ;)

You were handing out free trips to Miami, buying meals and drinks and making plans for Disneyland and trips to Russia for girls you did not even know.

WTF?

We enjoyed spending time with each other, she didn't have much time left here in the states, we have alot in common, she made me feel good, she was not just another girl, she was smart and so on.

She asked what I like about her, so I pointed out some stuff and she was glad that I noticed it.

What can I say, I'm a sucker, she played me.

Here's my advice:

STOP drinking and driving! :eek3dance:

Thanks, I feel I know my limit and I don't over drink when I'm driving, if it gets to that point, I just get a taxi.

Yea it sucked, we tried to work it out and broke apart again. After we broke up, I ended up flying to Russia for 2 months to get her out of my mind. I guess in a way, I seen a little of my ex in this girl. I haven't been going out lately just drinking with friends. I guess I would say I do have a low self esteem, I wait till the girls come to me, I don't go after them.

My friend what you need to do is litterally become a whore, We've all been through the bad breakup, its what you do with yourself afterwards that matters the most. You need to rebuild yourself, get rid of that soft pussy, you can walk all over me exterior, women dont respect that crap, although they swear they do. You got a good year of rebuilding yourself before you become what you wanna become, but keep at it, keep your confidence up and just remember all women are whores, except our mothers sisters and daughters until proven otherwise. With that in mind you will learn what they like and how to fcuk them with no strings attached and not buying the pussy basically.

Im not the David Beckham in money or looks but i still get ass because I have David Beckhams confidence in myself and I truly couldnt give a shit less if some one likes me or not. Just get out there and make yourself talk and dont worry about failing we all fail but you will never succeed at all if you dont try. Oh and dont buy any pick up artist books, they are all bullshit anyways. Just surround yourself with good non cock blocking friends, and enjoy life. Infact go meet some girls for just friends, as thats the best way to get laid because they have friends who they know are whores/desperate and they will almost virtually put your dick in for you.

Now go my son, go and spread your seed.

Just surround yourself with good non cock blocking friends, and enjoy life. Infact go meet some girls for just friends, as thats the best way to get laid because they have friends who they know are whores/desperate and they will almost virtually put your dick in for you.

Preach Benzos preach!

A good wingman will do you wonders, and sometimes a good wingman doesn't even have to be a MAN!

You need a rebound, go to Vegas for a weekend and try something completely different! Chances are you'll never run into someone you meet at a club in Vegas again, so you've got nothing to lose!

Preach Benzos preach!

A good wingman will do you wonders, and sometimes a good wingman doesn't even have to be a MAN!

You need a rebound, go to Vegas for a weekend and try something completely different! Chances are you'll never run into someone you meet at a club in Vegas again, so you've got nothing to lose!

I never got lucky at a nightclub here in the states, the only thing I could do at the clubs is get some numbers.

My friend what you need to do is litterally become a whore, We've all been through the bad breakup, its what you do with yourself afterwards that matters the most. You need to rebuild yourself, get rid of that soft pussy, you can walk all over me exterior, women dont respect that crap, although they swear they do. You got a good year of rebuilding yourself before you become what you wanna become, but keep at it, keep your confidence up and just remember all women are whores, except our mothers sisters and daughters until proven otherwise. With that in mind you will learn what they like and how to fcuk them with no strings attached and not buying the pussy basically.

Im not the David Beckham in money or looks but i still get ass because I have David Beckhams confidence in myself and I truly couldnt give a shit less if some one likes me or not. Just get out there and make yourself talk and dont worry about failing we all fail but you will never succeed at all if you dont try. Oh and dont buy any pick up artist books, they are all bullshit anyways. Just surround yourself with good non cock blocking friends, and enjoy life. Infact go meet some girls for just friends, as thats the best way to get laid because they have friends who they know are whores/desperate and they will almost virtually put your dick in for you.

Well put! Very well put!

Just approach the girls. That is all. Don't be desperate to get laid - she is getting something out of the deal too, so don't treat it like she is doing you a favor.

I never got lucky at a nightclub here in the states, the only thing I could do at the clubs is get some numbers.

Practice makes perfect!

You gotta have confidence man!

I'm not even remotely close to being the best looking guy in my circle of friends, yet I can ALWAYS find a girl.

Practice makes perfect!

You gotta have confidence man!

I'm not even remotely close to being the best looking guy in my circle of friends, yet I can ALWAYS find a girl.

Nice but here in Orlando, I don't know many people that get lucky at clubs, here girls go in groups to dance with eachother and then they all leave together.

Nice but here in Orlando, I don't know many people that get lucky at clubs, here girls go in groups to dance with eachother and then they all leave together.

Girls in groups are hard to approach, but not impossible!

Besides, the club isn't the ONLY place to pick up a girl!

I had some spare time so I dissected your story for the important parts....

Last month I met a girl (Lela age21) ...

I paid for entrance fees and got them drinks...

Lela was rubbing her ass all over my private area.

pay for my gas I said I don’t worry about the gas

@ House of Blues for some techno music (I paid for everything),

again she is rubbing her ass all over my private area, kissing non stop. my car, we start kissing and it’s getting hot

she is a good girl ---> ARE YOU KIDDING ME??

get to her house and we start kissing again, it’s getting hot and she jumps on top of me

sorry that is she drunk. ---> AGAIN, ARE YOU KIDDING ME? She goes out, grinds your balls and pulls that lame ass excuse?

some guy offered to marry her so she could stay in America but she said she doesn’t like him in that way.

I booked the hotel in a good area, I paid all

Wednesday morning (PAID FOR EVERYTHING)

she starts kissing me.

we start kissing, she jumps on me, it’s getting hot,

Thursday (PAID FOR EVERYTHING AGAIN)

she keeps on telling me how much she wants to stay in America.

I paid for everything again..

I touch her, she gets w*t again, I’m the front seat and she humping me

So I’m driving home and I’m thinking fu*k I think she is playing me, all she is doing is kissing me and teasing me with that dry humping.

Me……..you’re a b*tch I knew all was a lie you played me I see you holding that guy go back to Russia SL*T I knew you were fcuking other guys die b*tch I hate you sl*t.

She didn’t write back

:lol2: :lol2: :laughing1: :laughing1: :laughing1:

Did you actually think she was going to reply to that?

All I see is "I paid for everything" and "She was all over me, but then told me she was a good girl"

You should have seen a pattern there a long long time ago.

Sorry this had to happen to you, I sincerely doubt her intentions were genuine. If they were, there was ABSOLUTELY no reason for her to tell you the offers she was getting from other men. All it would make you do is work harder for her (Perhaps in her mind)...

Good luck, she probably was not worth it. Whatever happened has happened for the best. You have your health... put it to good use..

Im saving this thread for when my 14 year old son (who is four now) comes to me and asks about girls, I can just show him this thread.

LOL!

Dude... Shes clearly a lesbian.

Dude, I saw you posting and was excitedly waiting for a novel. It just ain't the same when there is no extended version!