My love story for the week ended with a broken heart (did I get played?)

AutoLab

go already, these are entertaining stories!! I have fcuked up EVERY 'relationship' with every woman I have ever had, running solo these days as a result.....but I trudge on :monkeyleft:

:iamwithstupid: Preaching to the choir!! Im with ya on that one! Although probably not quite as many as you since im about half your age!! :eusa_dance:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We hanged out 3 nights and 2 whole days, I posted I had a broken heart because I felt something more (I'm a emotional person which needs to change).

I dated hotter girls for a 1-2 week periods but never felt the same, with this girl it was different.

No need to get a hooker, it wasn't just about sex, I enjoyed being with her, we were having a great time, I was feeling her vibes and her energy but she didn't put out.

I'm over her now, f that b*tch.

Dude, hanging with a girl for 1 - 2 weeks is not a relationship. That's a visitation.

Dude, hanging with a girl for 1 - 2 weeks is not a relationship. That's a visitation.

I'm just saying that messing and chilling with other hotter girls for a longer period of time didn't feel the same as this girl, I spent less time with her but felt more.

Heres what I don't get... How the hell did you fit 3 people in a G-spyder for a 4 hour drive? 15 minutes I can understand, but Orlando to Miami and back is a pretty decent haul!

Heres what I don't get... How the hell did you fit 3 people in a G-spyder for a 4 hour drive? 15 minutes I can understand, but Orlando to Miami and back is a pretty decent haul!

does this guy own a G-Spyder?

does this guy own a G-Spyder?

Hmm, I saw 2 pics of one so I assumed it was his, but now that I noticed they are in the same location the car was probably just parked there. The G had earned him a few points back, but in this case; quit your whining, man up, and don't let girls walk all over you like that!

Ok, look at it like this.

A lot of us have been through nasty breakups and have felt like we cant go on anymore. This is what can happen when you begin to let someone else control your emotions. Its not a bad thing at all but you have to choose who is actually allowed to have that bond with you. A women should always be on trial and treated this way. Only when she proves herself can you begin to hand out a little more of your emotions or heart to her.

Everyone has there own methods so try something new. One thing is for sure, you didnt play the game properly. You dont want to repeat that outcome.

She dangled the carrot in front of you and you were jumping for it. At 30 years of age I have learned a few things to keep in mind,l

Bluntly put

1. You are the prize not her so build value

2. You only give what you receive

3. You always show confidence in all situations.

4. You always cut conversations, dates and 1 on 1 time short. Its when you decide not her.

5. You absolutely never shower a women you just met with compliments about her appearance. Make her guess how you are feeling or wonder if you are into her. Let her catching you kinda peering at you but dont exactly reveal what your really thinking.

When you can master this she will work over time to win your attention and not the reverse. I mastered this in my late 20s and its been amazing. Its based on common principles. Women get attention all the time, its no secret. Make her work for yours. If she doesn't and looses interest then move on to the next. It is crucial that you get a few girls hanging with you at once, that way if one girl is not vibing the correct way you wont sweat it. Move to the next.

Start talking to everyone you see, it helps you loosen up.

Watch your wallet also my friend, its nice to treat but not to be a financial crutch. Make them pickup a check or something. Its fun to control the situation. Remember its your plan not hers that matters. Now build value

These actions will make you stand out from 95% of men out there and women will pick it right up. Thats where the asshole approach comes in. Why does it work? Its because you are shocking the womens thoughts, shes not used to this at all. You will either intrigue her or she will not be into you. You will be surprised that most will think you are a catch. Its a head game.

I hope this helps you..

A lot of us have been through nasty breakups and have felt like we cant go on anymore. This is what can happen when you begin to let someone else control your emotions. Its not a bad thing at all but you have to choose who is actually allowed to have that bond with you. A women should always be on trial and treated this way. Only when she proves herself can you begin to hand out a little more of your emotions or heart to her.

Everyone has there own methods so try something new. One thing is for sure, you didnt play the game properly. You dont want to repeat that outcome.

She dangled the carrot in front of you and you were jumping for it. At 30 years of age I have learned a few things to keep in mind,l

Bluntly put

4. You always cut conversations, dates and 1 on 1 time short. Its when you decide not her.

5. You absolutely never shower a women you just met with compliments about her appearance. Make her guess how you are feeling or wonder if you are into her. Let her catching you kinda peering at you but dont exactly reveal what your really thinking.

When you can master this she will work over time to win your attention and not the reverse. I mastered this in my late 20s and its been amazing. Its based on common principles. Women get attention all the time, its no secret. Make her work for yours. If she doesn't and looses interest then move on to the next. It is crucial that you get a few girls hanging with you at once, that way if one girl is not vibing the correct way you wont sweat it. Move to the next.

Watch your wallet also my friend, its nice to treat but not to be a financial crutch. Make them pickup a check or something. Its fun to control the situation. Remember its your plan not hers that matters. Now build value

These actions will make you stand out from 95% of men out there and women will pick it right up. Thats where the asshole approach comes in. Why does it work? Its because you are shocking the womens thoughts, shes not used to this at all. You will either intrigue her or she will not be into you. You will be surprised that most will think you are a catch. Its a head game.

I hope this helps you..

:eusa_clap:

Very very well put! This is what works (odd enough) with 99% of all girls on the planet!

Ok, correct me if I am wrong, but you had two whole DAYS with this woman and you posted about having a broken heart? C'mon dude you can do better than that. I've dated women for two months before I knew their middle names, and I'm no Brad Pitt.

OMG guys I need a shoulder to cry on. I was just at the gym, lifting them heavy ass weights, and this cute girl walked in. She was like a 7 - long hair, pretty face, nice butt. So I was doing bench press, and she came over to do her sets next to me, and she was so hot - like an 8. So we kept looking at each other, and she had a nice breast.. two actually, so I am thinking, "Wow, what a 9". After that I went to get some water- AND SHE FOLLOWED ME!!! What does that mean guys? Does she want me to bend her over the drinking fountain and do buttseks? And so I went to do some triceps cause you know girls think triceps are awesome and she was doing triceps too!!!! If that wasn't a sign I don't know what is - so I am like "THIS 10 IS TOTALLY MARRIAGE MATERIAL!" As soon as I realized that we are soul mates, I quickly ran up to her, got on my knee and said "Will you marry me?!"

OMG guys I need a shoulder to cry on. I was just at the gym, lifting them heavy ass weights, and this cute girl walked in. She was like a 7 - long hair, pretty face, nice butt. So I was doing bench press, and she came over to do her sets next to me, and she was so hot - like an 8. So we kept looking at each other, and she had a nice breast.. two actually, so I am thinking, "Wow, what a 9". After that I went to get some water- AND SHE FOLLOWED ME!!! What does that mean guys? Does she want me to bend her over the drinking fountain and do buttseks? And so I went to do some triceps cause you know girls think triceps are awesome and she was doing triceps too!!!! If that wasn't a sign I don't know what is - so I am like "THIS 10 IS TOTALLY MARRIAGE MATERIAL!" As soon as I realized that we are soul mates, I quickly ran up to her, got on my knee and said "Will you marry me?!"

Nice, you should take her to Miami for your honeymoon and smoke some hookah on lincoln road.

Nice, you should take her to Miami for your honeymoon and smoke some hookah on lincoln road.

HAHAHA, that awesome dude, now you are back on track! :icon_thumleft: :icon_super:

I think we are all missing an important part of this story.......

Chapter II "fcuk Her Over"

Call her or text her and tell her how much you miss her and that you want to do whatever needs to be done to keep her here in AMERICA. Tell her to please come back to FL so you can talk to her about what needs to be done so she can stay here. Tell her you miss her and are ready for whatever it takes.

Now it's her turn to waste her money, let her fly back, make arrangements for a hotel for her to stay at (don't be a sap and pay for it) get her out to dinner keep it cheap, go back to your place to "talk about arrangements" while having drinks. Get her drunk and try to score again, tell her if you are going to make that type of commitment you need to make sure you two are compatible in every way. After your finished banging her tell her you changed your mind, she isn't worth it. :thefinger:

Good luck

I think we are all missing an important part of this story.......

Chapter II "fcuk Her Over"

Call her or text her and tell her how much you miss her and that you want to do whatever needs to be done to keep her here in AMERICA. Tell her to please come back to FL so you can talk to her about what needs to be done so she can stay here. Tell her you miss her and are ready for whatever it takes.

Now it's her turn to waste her money, let her fly back, make arrangements for a hotel for her to stay at (don't be a sap and pay for it) get her out to dinner keep it cheap, go back to your place to "talk about arrangements" while having drinks. Get her drunk and try to score again, tell her if you are going to make that type of commitment you need to make sure you two are compatible in every way. After your finished banging her tell her you changed your mind, she isn't worth it. :thefinger:

Good luck

I thought about that, if I invite her back and lead her on that I want to marry her, the marriage won't happen but she will still get what she wants which is work here for 3 months to save for school.

Also, I don't think she would pay for a hotel, she would want to stay with me, I don't need her bs.

WOrldwide08, good advice, thanks.

I agree with trying to get some "hand" back in any situation but I think that the damage is done.

Plus you are asking autolab to run "A" game on a girl who already is occupying a part of him b/c of the fowl up early on. In a way its a llitle to late. Autolab needs to practice a bit before you can expect him to hit home runs on the regular.

If I were Autolab I would print out this thread and post it on the wall. Learn from this. I wish someone would have told me along time ago. Would have saved me a lot of devastating moments.

I remember thinking to myself in college, as I dated this hot ass girl who was a stripper for 2 yrs, "I dont see the difference, she just chooses to dance around a pole at night!" lol Wow have I learned........

Man, I was out of town for a while and missed this thread. AWESOME.

I started at the beginning thinking WTF. I wanted to post "who cares if you were getting played...thank God it is over".

By the middle I was still thinking "WTF, how come there are six pages of this stuff" but I manned up and kept reading. The more insensitive the advice, the funnier it got.

When I got to him saying "F that b*tch" I knew that I did the right thing in putting in the time to read the whole thing. Wahoooooooo!

Man, I am glad I'm not still in my twenties (but glad my wife is, for a few more weeks). Sure, I've screwed up every relationship I've been in up till now, but it always seems like the next chick is better than the next...so remember that every time you break up.

R.

Bluntly put

I hope this helps you..

fking brilliant and VERY true...

Hi everyone I’m 23 years old.

Last month I met a girl (Lela age21) at a restaurant while I heard her speaking Russian with her friends, I came up to her and started speaking Russian which I found out she is only in Orlando for 3 months on a work visa...

So everyone do you think she was trying to play me, telling me she was a good girl and didn’t give it up because she wanted me to marry her so she could live in America?

I still feel sad, I'm thinking about her all the time.

Interesting how this can transpire to 6 pages of posts.

AutoLab, read your own post quoted above. Accordingly and basically, YOU approached her. She simply reacted and struck some incentives along the way. Nothing new or extraordinary really. You felt she was special because she speaks your native tongue (sorry if it wasn't your native language but you know what I mean). Sharing a similar but minority culture in a different mainstream world does strike a special chord (I meant that in an absolute positive, sincere & impartial way) which prompted your special feelings and all the self-inflicted sugar-coating on her. After the desertion & your awakening, you then asked the Q above to which the answer is an unanimously and overwhelmingly "YES". That is THE answer and blatant truth, whether you like it or not. Just keep in mind that it was a self-choreographed one-sided romance where a good ending is simply impossible.

You also received, for better or worse, many advices on how to move on and not repeating past mistakes. Ultimately, it's at your discretion as it's your life --- you will walk your own path that you paved. Bottom line is yes you got played but it sounded like you started it and you allowed it to continue/drag on and you suffered the consequences. So, tell yourself to wipe her off your mind, end this absurdity and move on. At 23, there is a whole world of things & people waiting for you. Stop digging deeper within your own hole; treat it as a dear lesson (literally & figuratively) in life; climb out and have a fresh start.

VCR thank you for your reply.

Also, for culture wise what we had in common was that we speak the same language and from the same country but she was a Tatar Russian and I was a ethnic Russian, she is Muslim and I'm a Christian.

VCR's word is always :icon_pray:

:icon_redface:

VCR thank you for your reply.

Also, for culture wise what we had in common was that we speak the same language and from the same country but she was a Tatar Russian and I was a ethnic Russian, she is Muslim and I'm a Christian.

Just adding my $0.02 worth. And noted on the diversity; the point is sharing the same language which struck a chord and the consequences thereafter.

Actually, since we all believe it's time to move on. Any further discussion on her is futile; it would only keep reminding you of her. End this and start something new or go off topic and talk about something else. So what do you drive? What brings you to L/P?

:icon_redface:

Just adding my $0.02 worth. And noted on the diversity; the point is sharing the same language which struck a chord and the consequences thereafter.

Actually, since we all believe it's time to move on. Any further discussion on her is futile; it would only keep reminding you of her. End this and start something new or go off topic and talk about something else. So what do you drive? What brings you to L/P?

Your right the language thing was big part of it.

I feel I'm over her already, thanks to everyone on LP that helped me see the light.

I drive a Acura TL and what brings me to LP is that I'm going to buy a Lambo G after I have great success with my internet marketing business.

Your right the language thing was big part of it.

I feel I'm over her already, thanks to everyone on LP that helped me see the light.

I drive a Acura TL and what brings me to LP is that I'm going to buy a Lambo G after I have great success with my internet marketing business.

:icon_thumleft: Work hard, all the best and hope you will add an owner title to your profile here soon.