Chad Bolles

lambolp400s

Remember him from a bit back in time having some photos of a yellow and black Countach needing lots of work on here?

Anyone know what happened to him (don't remember seing any posts for a long time), or know the current state of the car?

I hope all is well with him. He a great asset to Countach owners.

He has been very busy the last year or 2.

I think he only stays in the Countach section. Maybe best to move this to that section.

I hope all is well with him. He a great asset to Countach owners.

He has been very busy the last year or 2.

I think he only stays in the Countach section. Maybe best to move this to that section.

He's around. I just got an email from him a couple weeks ago. He recently moved, or is in the process of moving, so he's been busy sorting through his pile of parts.

Got a mail from him today. Said he had just sold it (the yellow one) and was avaiting payment. sold for $80.000. For a resto-project with a NON-RUNNER US injected engine needing a total rebuild.?.. Sounds like wish thinking to me, since complete cars goes for less. Not painted on the sills and in the doorjambs?

IMG_0906.JPG

IMG_0905.JPG

i just spoke to him, yess he is bizzy with geting rid of old parts he has , and also i believe he is moving also ..

just send him an e mail or give him a ring if you need something.. oh and he also is a dealer of exaust systems, i belive quiksylver and tubi maby.. he got quiksylver to make a custom system for my lmoo2 not long ago.. they did it while my car was siting in saudi arabia.. and it is an amaizing system.. props to them and chad..

oh yaa and i believe he has 2 other project countachs.. ask him about them.

sorry i dont remember much about them.. it was ages ago that he told me he was working on 3 cars.. one needed a new engine block.. and i was trying to find it here in saudi.. becouse i know of a lmoo2 thats in bad shape here.. but i could find the guy who owns it

euro spares had one.. i know the trade in price was fare.. but to buy it with out trading in your engine that might be expesive.. chek it out

i believe it was a qv engine

they also had an engine advertised not too long ago, but i believe it was sold to France...

...theres a guy in Auckland wanting to buy to Countach engines :shock:

I thought I got back to you on those cars.

I am still here, just busy building several Jaguar V12 race engines and trying to get my 95 Jaguar XJ-S V12 Coupe race car ready to run this month at Maxton, NC.

Last time I ran it, it was faster than a Lamborghini Murc in the standing mile. This year I hope to top 180 mph in that standing mile. Have a new 600 plus HP engine, I just built. See the attached pic.

Chadbourn Bolles

8 0 3 5 3 2 6 2 5 7

8 0 3 7 8 9 3 0 4 4 cell

Have not yet got a respond from him on the two other possible projects. Do you know anything more?..

post-289-1221827002_thumb.jpg

Will send you a e-mail soon Chad.

Trying to work out a list of to-do-things, and what it will cost. The search for a engine is not a easy one.

Paal

If it is not a QV engine you want, I have most of the parts to build a 4 ltr 2 valve. Do not have a trans, do not have a set of 45 mm carbs.

Chadbourn Bolles

Trying to work out a list of to-do-things, and what it will cost. The search for a engine is not a easy one.

Paal

If it is not a QV engine you want, I have most of the parts to build a 4 ltr 2 valve. Do not have a trans, do not have a set of 45 mm carbs.

Chadbourn Bolles

Paal

it would be a good thing to use the 4 liter

there is a trans available and i can find 6 rebuilt as new 40 or 45 DCOE original webers for the countach

• 3 weeks later...