My Paintings Arrived!

GBGallardo

Thanks to 'CarreraGT' here on the board for these awesome paintings!! :icon_thumleft:

If you're interested in some, click here to shoot him a private message.

And now the pics!!!

(Somehow the bottom left of the LP640 got damaged (either during shipping, me unpackaging, something happended.... :eusa_think: oh well?)

post-12151-1222464888_thumb.jpg

post-12151-1222464933_thumb.jpg

post-12151-1222464977_thumb.jpg

post-12151-1222465008_thumb.jpg

post-12151-1222465054_thumb.jpg

post-12151-1222465086_thumb.jpg

Have you bought a car yet?

Nope.

Went to NJ for an 06 Gallardo SE w/ certified check in hand and it turned out to be a nightmare. There's ton out there right now obviously, but I have some stuff to handle with the business first as I just bought a new warehouse, etc...

Damaged!? What happened?! PM and we'll get it straightened out. I helped pack it at the UPS store and we pretty much triple packaged so I hope the UPS guys aren't going around stabbing the boxes nowadays.

***And I'm glad I did the honeycomb on them. It took almost 4 hours to do but was well worth it I think***

From a lot of shipping experience, by the damage lines, thats damage from inserting the painting into whatever covering it was using. A "scuff" line like that cant happen unless it is that, or the box was stabbed by a very dull fork.

Thanks! Well see the paintings were never inserted into anything. I wrapped them in packing paper, then wrapped in bubble wrap then covered in cardboard then put into a big box so I'm just not sure how it happened.

Damaged!? What happened?! PM and we'll get it straightened out. I helped pack it at the UPS store and we pretty much triple packaged so I hope the UPS guys aren't going around stabbing the boxes nowadays.

***And I'm glad I did the honeycomb on them. It took almost 4 hours to do but was well worth it I think***

I've seen how UPS treats their packages, i know how it happened haha.

I once shipped a box out via UPS. Called them the same day and have to have the package come back. Needless to say when we got the box back the next day it looked like it was rolled over by a delivery truck, and then beaten with baseball bats and thrown into a storm drain.

Good job UPS.

Sending PM.

Thanks for putting so much time into these, it really shows...you do some AWESOME work!! :icon_super: I absolutely love the Gallardo!

Thanks everyone else! and for those of you who ordered some too, I'm sure you will love yours as well!

CarreraGT I think it would be cool if you made a 3 paintings set from an orange gallardo.

Left - Mid - Right

If you know what I mean.

Thanks guys for all the kind remarks. Slowpoke's 2 are just about done. His have been difficult because it's very hard to capture his car in that color in a painting like this but the 2nd piece will be done soon! And for anyone interested please shoot me a PM. Just picked up another 2 foot by 4 foot canvas, hmm what should I do with it?

PM's and e-mails sent to everyone. All pieces are original hand-painted, no two pieces are alike even if they are the same color, view, etc. This is an FXX I did that's hanging in my room, a little more original than all of my other pieces. It's 2 feet by 4 feet....

*** sorry for the blurry picture, I'll take another one today***

post-8338-1222611097_thumb.jpg

• 6 months later...
CarreraGT I think it would be cool if you made a 3 paintings set from an orange gallardo.

Left - Mid - Right

If you know what I mean.

That'd be very nice..... +1