Countach prices going down!

lambolp400s

Just imagine, arriving at the pearly gates in a Countach, God would have to let you in otherwise he would not get a ride, and I bet he would give you your own private track !! LOL

Yes the anciens got burried with goats, servants, food and all sort of stuff for the final trip. I am sure if Countaches existed then we would be digging them up right now. The idea of the eternal track sessions is so appealing! Whith this kind of lure, you are making a believer out of me! :icon_pidu:

Where are you expected to go in a 6.0?!

Well...........

There is an alternate destination available. :lol2:

HMMMMM.... How are 280GTO and F40 Prices????

In Europe they are pretty much freezed

in US i think only the garage queen F40 and GTO are holding

the "regular" F40s have gone down

In Europe they are pretty much freezed

in US i think only the garage queen F40 and GTO are holding

For now. Give it some time, and they will be back to 250K for a nice car.

The GTO is scarce. They built approx 1,300 F-40's.

Guess these guy's didn't get the message...check out what they are asking for this Countach

http://www.trader.ca/powerpage/details.asp...mp;adid=7274752

Oh my. :eusa_doh: Actually, if everyone selling their CT just started asking that much, it would bring prices up significantly by creating false demand. Problem is in times like these, there will always be people that need to dump their cars fast, so prices will drop accordingly.

I think it will all work out. A crack dealer would never cut off all of his customers ie. the rest of the world and the US> I can honestly say my dealership is doing fine. Lenders are making loans, customers are a little careful I can respect that. My finance company is having a lot of customers try to use the economy as a reason to be late. ???? You people are broke good times and bad. They have no clue about the economy. My moving company has slowed some but management issues are quickly solving that problem. AND ONE OF MY BANKS WANTS TO CANCEL A LINE OF CREDIT I HAVE> WTF> That is the problem. THE BANKERS!!! These guys think they are so smart. A little whip saw and they run like puxxy's.

PS I had a long talk with the bank - I borrowed that one from Trump.

As far as values of Lamborghini's. Yes they are dropping, so what, I am not done buying yet. If a nice front engined V12 car ever got back to 20k it would be in my garage. The cars are rare, have a great story, and are just cool as hell. Good enough for me. I think we will all be fine except for the late model cars.

Joe Frazar

73 Urraco

84 Jalpa

85 Countach

can you imagine how I am feeling seeing that ad :shock: I think I undersold my Countach by about $400,000. based on that ad

can you imagine how I am feeling seeing that ad :shock: I think I undersold my Countach by about $400,000. based on that ad

Yeah, but sounds like you stole the Mangusta. :icon_mrgreen:

Yeah, but sounds like you stole the Mangusta. :icon_mrgreen:

Two exceptional cars....

Two exceptional cars....

mangustaMike,

could you tell us how much you think you got for your car (money plus the garage queen mangusta quote)?

i do not want to know 52k$ + countach......just a

"in the 110k$ or ...in 170k range"

it would help to give an idea of where the market is for a special car now,

TKS

mangustaMike,

could you tell us how much you think you got for your car (money plus the garage queen mangusta quote)?

i do not want to know 52k$ + countach......just a

"in the 110k$ or ...in 170k range"

it would help to give an idea of where the market is for a special car now,

TKS

Emilio, out of respect to the fellow that I did the deal with, I am going to ask that you request that from him since he now owns the CT. It looks like HE did very well based on some figures I have since learned...Me, once this is done (and it still isn't = we have met up with a transporter with issues), I am going to look forward not back and 'fuhget about it'.

I am really nuts about my new gal now (the mangusta)...you know how you feel when you hook up with a new hottie! :D

Emilio, out of respect to the fellow that I did the deal with, I am going to ask that you request that from him since he now owns the CT. It looks like HE did very well based on some figures I have since learned...Me, once this is done (and it still isn't = we have met up with a transporter with issues), I am going to look forward not back and 'fuhget about it'.

while on the subject...just checking...does anyone here know of an 800 original mile downdraft Countach (black, I believe) on the market for $199K...there is a story circulating about such a car? apparently an east coast car?

i do not know this car, sorry Mike

Guess these guy's didn't get the message...check out what they are asking for this Countach

http://www.trader.ca/powerpage/details.asp...mp;adid=7274752

Anyone knows that car? It seems that is the 1st time a canadian DD with black interior shows up. Low mileage too. For such asking price the info and picture is a bit scarce. Perhaps someone should tell the seller that this is not a 400..

""while on the subject...just checking...does anyone here know of an 800 original mile downdraft Countach (black, I believe) on the market for $199K...there is a story circulating about such a car? apparently an east coast car?""

The car in question has been for sale a long time. $199.999,- is only for fishing I guess. Nice car..

http://www.eosngp.net/sweb_59/1981I/1981I.html