2006 Gallardo

timsim

Gentleman, before I do anything with the ebay crew I will post this here for a period and nowhere else. I had a pretty serious health issue about 18 months ago had some surgury etc., etc, and apparantly it seems to have revisited me and while I have never expected it I feel it is prudent to place my '06 Gallardo up for sale. $132,500. I will not deal with time wasters nor semi serious posers,I will be reasonable. please don't bust my chops here. That being said here are the details:

2006 Gallardo coupe, 6-speed,4600miles,Arancio Borialis, silver callisto wheels, electric-heated seats, branding, black interior-orange stitching, custom black mats with orange bull, full 3m clearfilm on front,fenders,mirrors,etc. Full dealer updates.

I have a full lift in my garage so this car is fully detailed top-bottom-sideways-underneath. I am anal. The car's engine bay looks essentially new. There are no drips, leaks, dirt, grime under the car, thers are no scuffs in the interior, there are zero chips on the paint, it has not been tracked,launched, nor abused, there has never been a fault light ever flashed on the dash. It has new p-zeros on the back[400 miles]. I have a Valintine one hardwired up top included with the deal.

The only non OEM part on the car is a carbon rear diffuser bought from Mr. Vroom, included is the origional. You may PM me if you wish. My cell is 315-256-4467 for any reasonable discussion. I will happily provide VIN info, car will come up no questionable history-clear title.

Lastly, it was purchased new in Florida, I bought it from Domani, and yes I know but frankly I was treated quite fairly,no issues. and did a trade in of my Porsche which drove the deal, bought with 865 miles on it, with the solid silver bull on the back grill which as most of you know is their trademark.

If I may answer any questions let me know.

what iis your asking price...any pics?

with that said...I'm sorry to hear that your health issues have returned. best of luck with the sale

I suck at the image stuff, if a moderator or someone else can assist I can send a photo.

Thank you for the calls and the interest. I will make one reasonable adjustment that may help, I will offer the car @ $126,500.

GB Gallardo should buy this car. It is EXACTLY what he is looking for, and at 126k it is a no brainer.

Good luck with your sale. And best of luck to you and your health issues.

GB Gallardo should buy this car. It is EXACTLY what he is looking for, and at 126k it is a no brainer.

Good luck with your sale. And best of luck to you and your health issues.

Except GB is looking for e-gear. It 126 though it's a steal.

Except GB is looking for e-gear. It 126 though it's a steal.

Hey, Hey, let's not give away that last $500, I could use it. Christ at this price it should tempt a few to learn to drive a real sportscar with 3 pedals. :icon_mrgreen:

OK folks I thank you for your interest with this and I will make a final adjustment here. I will let this car go for $120,500 . I tend to think there are no '06 cars with this milage out there.

Holy crap! I sure hope it goes to someone on this board that can appreciate a well kept car - And 'keep it in the family'.

Nice Car! If not for the stock market opportunities I would be buying this bad boy from you......hopefully I do quite well and you still have it to sell to me :)

Nice Car! If not for the stock market opportunities I would be buying this bad boy from you......hopefully I do quite well and you still have it to sell to me :)

Yeah, that's what I need right now a fuckwit smileyface. Cross yourself off the list there Mr. Buffet.

such a good price. You will sell it very fast at that price. I hope you get better.

That is a STEAL for a pearl-orange 06 with those miles!!! :shock: Sorry to hear about the problems Tim! I wish you all the best for a quick recovery and hope you will be in another one soon! Keep us posted and best of luck man.

:eusa_wall: Did it go to a board member? I'm so pissed that I didn't have my eggs in a row when this car came up and I missed it.