Very nice GTR for sale

Diablo_4_Ever

At Lamborghini Dusseldorf. 350.000 Euros but it says that the car is like new. "The only new GTR in the world". A rare opportunity. I am not so sure what they mean by Neuaufbau though, reconstruction?

I live pretty close to Dusseldorf so I might have a look at it and take some pics if they have it in their showroom.

post-230-1223568816_thumb.jpg

post-230-1223568828_thumb.jpg

post-230-1223568840_thumb.jpg

post-230-1223568847_thumb.jpg

Where does it say that?

In the ad... "Komplett Neuaufbau mit Orginal Ersatzteilen" = Completely reconstructed with original spare parts.

• 3 weeks later...
It's the stock "Race" exhaust....... :icon_mrgreen:

I love that car...

Can the GTR exhaust be used on a regular Diablo?

Can the GTR exhaust be used on a regular Diablo?

sure it could

finding one and the price you would pay for this are an other matter ( i think they are crazy expensive from factory...)

Sameer, I remember seeing one installed on a SV. But I don't know if the factory still have it in stock, small chance they have with so little produced. There are many aftermarket exhausts systems for the Diablo though that look like the GTR's, not the real deal, but they're probably a lot cheaper, check out some pics at lambo web japan.

Sameer, I remember seeing one installed on a SV. But I don't know if the factory still have it in stock, small chance they have with so little produced. There are many aftermarket exhausts systems for the Diablo though that look like the GTR's, not the real deal, but they're probably a lot cheaper, check out some pics at lambo web japan.

These Japs sure are crazy about modding their bulls! Thank for the interesting link. If you take a look at the JOTA SE30 section, they look more modified than the JOTA. any ideas on those cars?

These Japs sure are crazy about modding their bulls! Thank for the interesting link. If you take a look at the JOTA SE30 section, they look more modified than the JOTA. any ideas on those cars?

Yeah, those 3 are jota racecars made for the Japanese GT Championship, officialy named Diablo GT, but on the web Diablo SE Jota R, SE Corsa or Jota P-series. Only 3 made, P.01, P.02, and P.03. More info here. I am still trying to figure out if these 3 cars were actually given a number of 150 made, vinking kevin says not. All three cars are in Japan. Super badass cars imo, and very light. They were the first factory made Diablo racecars if I'm not mistaken. There's a nice article in the '95 yearbook about this car, I'll scan it for you.

As promised. Car weighs only 1200 kg!

Thank you so much for the article. they took a Diablo SE30 JOTA and pushed it even further, very impressive. 1200kgs, wow!

Rebuilt or not, still looks incredible.

Without a doubt. If I owned a SE30, I would have definettely done the JOTA conversion and kept the car, no way would i have moved up to the Murcie.

Without a doubt. If I owned a SE30, I would have definettely done the JOTA conversion and kept the car, no way would i have moved up to the Murcie.

C'mon Sameer, you know you want that SE, it's only a matter of time... :icon_mrgreen: Now finding a Jota kit is something else.

C'mon Sameer, you know you want that SE, it's only a matter of time... :icon_mrgreen: Now finding a Jota kit is something else.

To want it is something but to find a right hand drive and being able to bring it into Singapore is something else.