sick 360 Challenge Stradale

Nath4N

Nope. Have two Stradales - both the Rosso Scuderia and the Nero. :)

Also recently added a CLK63AMG Black Series. What an awesome car that is!

:zthread needs pics:

Awesome collection, I love the CS. Great looking car, I have driven in one and really liked it.

:zthread needs pics:

Here are some "up close and personal" shots of the other cars starting with the Lambo. Some of you might recognize it from an episode of Supercars Exposed.

IMG_5785.JPG

Here are some "up close and personal" shots of the other cars starting with the Lambo. Some of you might recognize it from an episode of Supercars Exposed.

You have great taste in cars and also great taste in modifictions (CGT's painted rims, rims and stickers on black CS, Murcie's rims, smoked taillights on some of your cars - everything is just perfect) :icon_thumleft:

Any plans for CLK mods? My suggestion - I think it looks INSANE (btw photo taken on Nurburgring :icon_super: ) :

post-11539-1228502856_thumb.jpg

You have great taste in cars and also great taste in modifictions (CGT's painted rims, rims and stickers on black CS, Murcie's rims, smoked taillights on some of your cars - everything is just perfect) :icon_thumleft:

Any plans for CLK mods? My suggestion - I think it looks INSANE (btw photo taken on Nurburgring :icon_super: ) :

Thanks for the compliments!

That BS is awesome looking! Mine is currently stock with the exception of some suspension work. I might consider different wheels but I actually like the stock wheels. So for now ... no mods are planned.

IMG_6852web.jpg

I like the black 360 with the bronz looking wheels.Is this the same car?

Nope, that would be Silversurfer's car from 6speed! That was the one I thought was his as well!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

love the collection, the mansion and that living room! Can't beat the F40 in the living room with all the racing seats/games...

I don't think the CS with gold rims is the same car as the one posted above. CS with gold rims is for sale, that's silversurfer's car.

• 2 weeks later...
Bump....the black CS is for sale if anyone is interested!

Wrong forum for that ;) :lol2:

Tipo love the collection though, good taste in cars. I really like the CGT, and what kind of exhaust is on the M?

Sorry, car is just ugly. Does nothing for me.

I like it alot. Color combo is nice. Hate the wheel "styles" though... color is good, but the design I don't like. Otherwise, car looks bad ass.