Anyone here own this US 8c competizone?

Assman

I was just ognna say that, the twin is there. I think I am gonna pass by and check it out, car looks amazing in pics.

Shortly after Glickenhaus took the keys and went for a first drive, the same dealership handed over two more 8Cs to slightly lesser mortals.

:fart:

$200,000!!!!! JESUS CHRIST!

Once again, i love the comments on Autoblog saying that they heard he has 50,000miles on the P4/5. Last time I asked Jim in a thread here about a month or two ago he said he had 6500. He posted a bunch of pictures of it over on Ferrari chat including one sitting next to the P4/5 in his garage.

The SLK55 AMG (maybe black series) looks way better--just under it: I saw the Alfa in person and did not like either. I look at it for five minutes straight--then looked away--did I feel the need to look back at it---HELL NO! now try to do that with a LAMBO! Cant take my eyes off it. Yes, performance and mechanics aside here---looks do matter---my humble opinion--from a lurker! :3some:

Yes, the one the Collection looks impressive, but $230K!!!!! I'd opt for the Maser instead, as it's more kin to a true GT and the 8C's performance specs are nothing out of this world. Again, it is a sexy lined design. Nice comeback by Alfa....

post-4258-1227397974_thumb.jpg

I think it is a beautiful car, and the best color for it is the dark red they offer. I saw one in person, and it think it is amazingly elegant.

I for once think it is a beautiful car, and regret passing on the oppurtunity to buy one at list price :eusa_wall:

post-10482-1227274418_thumb.jpg

post-10482-1227274528_thumb.jpg

you can still get them for list imo

they are not RARE (open top is coming to) or so SPECIAL and share many things with other F and M cars imo

they are not RARE (open top is coming to) or so SPECIAL and share many things with other F and M cars imo

not rare?

they are only selling 100 in the US.

list price was aprox. 150€K

the last time i saw, they were going for aprox 200K€

I prefer to hold on untill the spider comes out, i am pretty shure the prices will come down, also the last time Alfa sold an Exclusive car (RZ/SZ) theres was an immense hype, collectores bouhgt them for 80€k and you can now pick up a perfect exemple for 50k€ and a driver for 35€k...

as I said, i stop looking at the 8c market around September, maybe things have changed?

total `production 500

more the open top?

i have 2 exotics and both are built in fewer numbers....it is not sooo rare as they want to make it looks imo

specially considered it has much in common with maserati and ferrari Front engines V8S!