I heard a rumor

Allan-Herbie

oh no, there all coming out of the wood work now....

here we go..............................................................................

................................................................................

Oh no they arent... :icon_thumleft:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO issues, keep spreading the BS that you can't back up. Now for the Gallardo.... back up your statement.

NONE? :eusa_think:

well im glad to hear the engine didnt blow. as we all have to worry if that were the case, whether it be a uGR or heffner setup. instead of competeing i think we should work together to make these cars more than they can be. no need to slander, but just shed some light on issues that each tunner is seeing so we all can avoid the problems.

You could have avoided that. I asked you to post what you were trying to say and you said..."I did". Obviously you did not then. If you're not referring to Ripper's car, then what the hell are you referring to? Just keep digging yourself a hole Allan.

such a loyal supporter and they don't even keep you in the loop so you don't look like a fool!

Why cant we JUST GET ALONG!! damn it I am outside the LOOP---Anyway, LP rocks for so many reasons--and here is one example! :moon3: :headbang: :frocket: :fflak: NOW, LETS GET ONNNNNNNNN !!!!

You could have avoided that. I asked you to post what you were trying to say and you said..."I did". Obviously you did not then. If you're not referring to Ripper's car, then what the hell are you referring to? Just keep digging yourself a hole Allan.

Wow, just wow.

So first of all you say "Allan made me post this". No, he didn't. All your talk about your integrity because you kept this under wraps... well, apparently you didn't! And according to Allan, it's not even the same car. So much for that integrity. And to blame it on Allan "making" you post it.... amazing.

Post the problem or close the fcuking matter. Just my opinion.

There is no problem and never was just another low class to attempt from a moderator of this site trying to discredit Underground Racing... a paying sponsor of this site.

...a paying sponsor of this site.

I thought that was recently changed?

Either way, sorry if there's a problem with one of the cars. It's definitely no fun for the owner or the tuner.

There is no problem and never was just another low class to attempt from a moderator of this site trying to discredit Underground Racing... a paying sponsor of this site.

No longer a paying sponsor.... :icon_thumleft:

I thought that was recently changed?

That is correct, no longer a paying sponsor. But even then, our sponsors have to be able to have thick skin and be able to hand criticism.

Not a Viper with a Underground Racing tune on it... Keep trying.

You are right... it had more than just an Underground Tune.....

Just the fact that you are here saying that NONE of your builds have EVER had a problem shows how dilusional you really are.

Now look into the light...

ugr.jpg

Yea, that's not what I'm hearing. I paid up front for the year, $6,000.... So you are right, not paying but PAID!

Think of the bright side, youll have a few extra bucks back for Christmas.

You must be getting tired from all that dancing around the fact you can not back up your BS thread.. We are all still waiting...............................well? Do tell us some facts about the BS Gallardo problem.

Just the fact that you are here saying that NONE of your builds have EVER had a problem shows how dilusional you really are.

What does "dilusional" mean? OH you mean "delusional" Damn and to think you have given me a hard time about miss spelling a word on a past thread!..lol

Now where did I say that.. Please show me. Out of the 100+ Viper's we have built.... sure that have been issues. What I said is that we have a 100% customer satisfaction rate. If there is a issue we ALWAYS take care of it = customer is "satisfied customer!"

Keep dancing......... we are waiting for this proof! You want to make this interesting?

That is correct, no longer a paying sponsor. But even then, our sponsors have to be able to have thick skin and be able to hand criticism.

Is this why 99% of the time if a member here especially ones that were here long before we showed up make a post defending Underground Racing you guy just delete it? True Class!

"THICK SKIN?" Yes and you are right, I should have thick skin when it comes to Moderators of this site making false accusation about Underground Racing a paid SPONSOR.. Ones that they can't back up like this entire thread?? What was I thinking??