Countach frame.

lambolp400s

Thats not a countach frame. Thats some home made POS with a VT tranny and a diablo motor. AKA as a pile of shit with diablo drivetrain.

abolfaz got it. It's newly built with a Diablo engine with a 2wd trans. Being a piece of s, I don't know. Seing the pictures from the fabricators it seems wery well done. But as a kit Countach, this car takes that business to another level in a positive way. In the replica world this will be a tad better than some of the other cars we have seen here lately.

this thing will end up costing more than a good DD countach imo

it would have been better, cheaper and easier to get a real and cheap countach with a blown engine or even without it (there were some) and put the diablo drivetrain on

this thing will have no resale value, while a real countach with diablo drivetrain...i would consider purchase!

this thing will end up costing more than a good DD countach imo

it would have been better, cheaper and easier to get a real and cheap countach with a blown engine or even without it (there were some) and put the diablo drivetrain on

this thing will have no resale value, while a real countach with diablo drivetrain...i would consider purchase!

Emilio...with your 'cache' of cars, you could get your welder out and fabricate your 'dream' car RIGHT NOW...POST PHOTOS! :icon_mrgreen:

Emilio...with your 'cache' of cars, you could get your welder out and fabricate your 'dream' car RIGHT NOW...POST PHOTOS! :icon_mrgreen:

i am back from the garage: already working on it :icon_thumleft:

stay tuned for the first LP570S low body with VT pics ! :icon_mrgreen: