01.11.2009 Detroit Motorshow

a007apl

Hope it's something inspiring...

Thats what I'm going for tomorrow at 6 afterwhich I will post photos here with specs off course. I cant wait after this long wait and all that bs write up's.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So 'months before release', guess it will be Geneva for the big show

3 months to be precise. I think they are trying to get us to swallow the big price tag on it before the launch in Geneva.

On the 7th of this month they will be featuring the SV here in Singapore. Thats what the dealer told me and did not want to comment anymore. I will post pics.

I am actually going later this evening but heard it is only going to be a shell with no engine, will inform u guys if there is any details on the specs and whether it is 2 or 4wd.

:eusa_think:

Wow, that's huge. Especially when we know that (most likely):

It will not be RWD

It will not have a huge HP increase (20-30 hp?)

It will not offer a significant redesign of the body

It will not be significantly lighter (50-100kg at most)

It will be mechanically identical to a normal LP640, maybe except a few light engine mods

So that leaves us with a few body tweaks, maybe special interior, a slight hp bump, and a little lighter. Oh, and maybe a special color scheme and a wing!

My expectations are low for this one, so I'm hoping for a surprise and that my assumptions are wrong!

120 Kgs less

Wasnt that the letter that they sent out to all the american Reventon buyers? Because didnt they show them a scale model of the Reventon?

Wasnt that the letter that they sent out to all the american Reventon buyers? Because didnt they show them a scale model of the Reventon?

Notice the date.

Car will be officially announced in March 2009. First deliveries in June 2009.

Best,

Vik.

What's the Spa will show us this week?

Notice the date.

Yeah but thats easy enough to change or make up. Dont you remember the official super secret letter documenting the 850hp tt Ferrari Enzo replacement that was "discovered" and "released" a few months back. Not saying its not real, im just keeping my skepticism! :icon_thumleft: