IMG_4973.jpg

IMG_4979.jpg

IMG_4988.jpg

IMG_4990.jpg

IMG_4995.jpg

IMG_4996.jpg

IMG_4997.jpg

IMG_5003.jpg

The Enzo has an interesting combination of side marker lights, does that mean it was a U.S. spec car that was shipped back to the UK?

The Enzo has an interesting combination of side marker lights, does that mean it was a U.S. spec car that was shipped back to the UK?

It was a UK car in silver, which was made for a Middle Eastern customer - current owner had it resprayed

Car looks incredible in that color. It really shows off the lines. I like the Capristo Exhaust it has, wonder what that thing sounds like? Probably one of the loudest cars around. Our Enzo has the stock exhaust and when you start it in the showroom with the doors open it will scare the life out of you.

resprayed?!?!? brave man!

not really, it was done by FerrariUK and Ferrari in Italy change the car records to show the new color

The cost was relatively low - certainly nothing like the premium that black cars curently have over the red cars

The Enzo looks awesome! If it was a silver car i wonder if the owner changed the interior as well because silver/beige is a very rare and not so popular combo.

I have a feeling, if Ferrari changed their records to make it blue, a one off like that will still command a nice premium! Especially one that good looking!

not really, it was done by FerrariUK and Ferrari in Italy change the car records to show the new color

The cost was relatively low - certainly nothing like the premium that black cars curently have over the red cars

done right... wow...

i had ferrari uk do a respray of my car back in 98, in fact it was this very color. they did an excelent job the best ive seen. but it wasnt cheap..

c214748364804012009202502_1.jpg

c214748364804012009202502_2.jpg

c214748364804012009202502_3.jpg

c214748364804012009202502_4.jpg

c214748364804012009202502_5.jpg

And here's another one spotted probably in France (I dont remember now). Supposedly Benjamin de Rothschild owns it.

ferrarienzobleue11dl7.th.jpg ferrarienzobleue12xa0.th.jpg ferrarienzobleue13uh1.th.jpg ferrarienzobleue16rk8.th.jpg ferrarienzobleue03mt3.th.jpg

• 2 months later...

speechless.... not likin the interior color of the TDF enzo though... but everythin else is stunning.

Thanks for sharing

• 2 weeks later...

The tr would have looked better, with the original black color at the bottom of the front bumper/fascia. I like single mirror Tr's with the single lug wheels.