Guest skokos

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Guest skokos

I found my dream home and it was just reduced 600k...let me find the pictures

Car: 6 speed Verde Ithaca LP640, there may be cars that in multiples cost more but on sheer looks alone with the batwings up nothing beats the LP640 :icon_mrgreen:

lamborghinimurcielagolpc.jpg

Living: A place that is a combination of the economic freedom of Hong Kong with the political freedom of North America. hmmmm....

2118468092f7107b6cb4o.jpg

Intellecutal: Be 1/10000000 as smart as Milton Friedman

http://nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/economics/laureates/1976/

watch him pwn a noob in less than 2.5 mintues:

Girl: Alessandra Ambrosio :downtown:

alessandraambrosio4912.jpg

I think all of you guys who want luxury yachts have good intentions and all, but I do believe that you are all mistaken.

This is what I want:

Edit: Origional video didn't work.

The Microsoft surface...I want one of these in my living room bad!

microsoftmilan.jpg

microsoft-surface.jpg

I have one of these in my office. Although it is pretty cool for a day or two, it is really overrated, I dont mean to burst your bubble, just trying to save you some money :icon_thumleft:

I have one of these in my office. Although it is pretty cool for a day or two, it is really overrated, I dont mean to burst your bubble, just trying to save you some money :icon_thumleft:

Really? I think it would be a kick ass setup for viewing plans etc.

How big is it? Decent resolution? I'm on a pair of 28" hannspree monitors and really want more but the resolution goes to shit.

Really? I think it would be a kick ass setup for viewing plans etc.

How big is it? Decent resolution? I'm on a pair of 28" hannspree monitors and really want more but the resolution goes to shit.

Can you play Age of Empires on it? :eusa_pray:

Don't speak of that game, it's TERRIBLE IMO (mind you I hate RTS games anyway)

It was a great game back in the day, but hasn't aged very well. I can't play RTSs without full functionality while paused.

Mind you, in terms of atmosphere and setting, I vastly prefer it to the rest of the series (which has been getting progressively worse in my opinion).

I'm not familiar with Utah or that area of the United States but I still remember how bloody hot it is in Phoenix! I remember running my A/C on full blast for my entire time I was in Arizona, and how after exiting the vehicle I ran as fast as I could to the mall just to get indoors and out of the heat. The temp gauge on my vehicle showed an exterior temperature of 34 degrees. Bloody hot!

I like it. I love the Holladay area. I often wish I still lived in the greater SLC area, but the wife thought it was "too cold" so we moved back to Phoenix. :eusa_wall:

stuff I'm working on:

Citation X, got to unexpectedly fly on one not too long ago, now I want like 1/8 ownership with Netjets.

A home in Bev Hills (my ultimate city)

1214441194.jpg

http://www.hiltonhyland.com/address.php?property_ID=886

& the Pershing 115

pershing_004.jpg

C-X is money! Though I hear the Falcon 900 is pretty epic as well, haven't been in one yet though. Bah, they are both so far out of my league it isn't even funny.

B-H is over rated immensely. Ever been there? It goes from nice area to total shit hole in a block, traffic sucks balls at all times, it gets hot, stuffy, and as polluted as britney's cunt during the summer time, you get no land at all for the insane property values etc. If you work in downtown LA or Hollywood it's better than some places but faaaaaaar from the mystique people have it built up to be.

I'm designing some pieces for a home on Chalon Rd right now and after visiting the site a few times it sucks asshole. Yeah this house is fcuking immense (over 20k sq/ft) but the entire surrounding area blows. I guess if you have that huge of a house you never "need" to leave your compound, but if you do hell awaits.

Newport Coast kicks BH in the beef curtains.

C-X is money! Though I hear the Falcon 900 is pretty epic as well, haven't been in one yet though. Bah, they are both so far out of my league it isn't even funny.

B-H is over rated immensely. Ever been there? It goes from nice area to total shit hole in a block, traffic sucks balls at all times, it gets hot, stuffy, and as polluted as britney's cunt during the summer time, you get no land at all for the insane property values etc. If you work in downtown LA or Hollywood it's better than some places but faaaaaaar from the mystique people have it built up to be.

I'm designing some pieces for a home on Chalon Rd right now and after visiting the site a few times it sucks asshole. Yeah this house is fcuking immense (over 20k sq/ft) but the entire surrounding area blows. I guess if you have that huge of a house you never "need" to leave your compound, but if you do hell awaits.

Newport Coast kicks BH in the beef curtains.

Well put. rakjoe's bachelor pad is in a great location, Hollywood Hills. Up there you're away from the cesspool, in BH it's right around every corner.

Agree on Newport Beach.