2005 RUF RT Turbo

Can you said ill smoke your ass by 170 mph...one bad boy i'd like to get my hands on :twisted: :twisted:

2005rufporschert12turbo05sa128.jpg

2005rufporschert12turbo05ra128.jpg

2005rufporschert12turbo05inter.jpg

Drivetrain

- Water cooled 3.8 liter 6-cylinder boxer

- 3 Radiators

- Water cooled oil cooler

- BOSCH electronic fuel injection system

- Dry sump lubrication system with seperate oil reserve tank

- Twin KKK Turbos

- RWD and optional AWD

- 6 Speed Manual, gearing can be specified by customer

Power

- 650 BHP (also available in 530 or 560 BHP versions)

- 642 lb-ft torque

Suspension

- RUF damper system, adjustable in ride height and stiffness

- Optional hydraulic sport suspension; raises car up to 50mm to accomodate curbs, driveways, etc

Brakes

- Mono-block aluminum calipers

- Front - 6 piston caliper

- Rear - 4 piston caliper

- Ventilated and cross drilled rotors

- Front rotors - 370mm / 14.6" (approx.)

- Rear rotors - 355mm / 14.0" (approx.)

Wheels

- Front - 9" x 19" w/ 255/35 ZR 19 Pirelli tires

- Rear - 12.5" x 20" w/ 345/25 ZR 20 Pirelli tires

Performance

- 219+ mph top speed

- 0-60 in 3.7 seconds :twisted: :twisted:

thats my stuff about the new Ruf

pressrufruf6we.th.jpg 5ruf3wq.th.jpg 4ruf4vn.th.jpg 3ruf9em.th.jpg 2ruf2to.th.jpg 1ruf3lj.th.jpg

:twisted: :prayer:

this is the previous Ruf R Turbo(2001):

Horsepower: 520 bhp @ 5800 rpm

Torque: 546 lb-ft @ 3000 rpm

0-60 mph: 3.8 seconds

0-100 mph: 7.9 sec

Quarter Mile: 11.7 sec @ 124 mph

Skidpad: .97g

Top Speed: 213 mph

Braking, 60-0 mph: 111 ft

Slalom Speed: 67.8 mph

6ruf1op.th.jpg 5ruf4dh.th.jpg 4ruf4aw.th.jpg 3ruf3qw.th.jpg 2ruf3ry.th.jpg 1ruf1ga.th.jpg

I like the new car better than the old one. It looks more intimadating!

how much is it going to cost?

Thats a lot of money on tuning.....

Well i guess you get for what you pay for...if i had the money ill buy one no though... :idea:

• 2 years later...

my friend's white ruf rt12 arrived here in the philippines (and i think he is on this board but rarely posts) and i got to ride in it and run with it using my '03 murcie. so the car is rated at 650hp and has pretty much all the gizmos including CF doors and a built-in rollcage -meaning you really don't notice that there is a rollcage except for the fat a-pillars and a horizontal bar behind the driver. he says that car is about $340K and about 6months to build.

i had two runs with the car and the short story is the murcie gets blown away. considering i have exhaust and the primary cats removed, my car just didn't stand a chance. both runs, i started about 2-3 cars ahead at about 40mph, by the time we backed off at about 195mph, he was about 3-4 cars ahead of me and still gaining. the way that car passes the murcie is as if i was standing still. i had already turned off my TCS just to make sure i get all the power but to no avail. hehehe! that was to be expected anyway. but it was actually the first time any car had passed me like that... it is usually i who is passing them.

riding the car was on awesome experience. i like the porsche web seats as it holds you firmly in place and gives good feeling for what the car is doing. the interior is basically a 997 turbo with the full leather package so nothing really special. what i found exceptional is the ride quality and the power. the car handled the bumps perfectly -very firm but still comfortable (considering we have terrible roads over here). the chassis was extremely rigid. despite going over bumps on the road, i didn't hear any creaks on the car, whereas i would hear all sorts of different things on the murcie. it felt really solid

the power was incredible. there is a little bit of turbo lag, but once the turbo kicks in, i was just floored to my seat and it doesn't taper off until you back off the gas. this is the most powerful car i've been in and the nice thing is that despite the absurd power, there is not one feeling that the engine is stressed. this car feels like as if porsche made this out of their factory. the car is simply incredible.

as for the price, you get what you pay for. it seems a little extreme and i am not sure if i would get one for the price, but if understated is your cup of tea, i don't think this car can be beat. it's so comfortable for daily use, not so eye-cathching to the regular public -but a gem to those that are in the know-, and absurdly fast and will probably go head to head with anything on the road.

what an experience! i'd like to see this car run with the CGT and the LP640.

my friend's white ruf rt12 arrived here in the philippines (and i think he is on this board but rarely posts) and i got to ride in it and run with it using my '03 murcie. so the car is rated at 650hp and has pretty much all the gizmos including CF doors and a built-in rollcage -meaning you really don't notice that there is a rollcage except for the fat a-pillars and a horizontal bar behind the driver. he says that car is about $340K and about 6months to build.

i had two runs with the car and the short story is the murcie gets blown away. considering i have exhaust and the primary cats removed, my car just didn't stand a chance. both runs, i started about 2-3 cars ahead at about 40mph, by the time we backed off at about 195mph, he was about 3-4 cars ahead of me and still gaining. the way that car passes the murcie is as if i was standing still. i had already turned off my TCS just to make sure i get all the power but to no avail. hehehe! that was to be expected anyway. but it was actually the first time any car had passed me like that... it is usually i who is passing them.

riding the car was on awesome experience. i like the porsche web seats as it holds you firmly in place and gives good feeling for what the car is doing. the interior is basically a 997 turbo with the full leather package so nothing really special. what i found exceptional is the ride quality and the power. the car handled the bumps perfectly -very firm but still comfortable (considering we have terrible roads over here). the chassis was extremely rigid. despite going over bumps on the road, i didn't hear any creaks on the car, whereas i would hear all sorts of different things on the murcie. it felt really solid

the power was incredible. there is a little bit of turbo lag, but once the turbo kicks in, i was just floored to my seat and it doesn't taper off until you back off the gas. this is the most powerful car i've been in and the nice thing is that despite the absurd power, there is not one feeling that the engine is stressed. this car feels like as if porsche made this out of their factory. the car is simply incredible.

as for the price, you get what you pay for. it seems a little extreme and i am not sure if i would get one for the price, but if understated is your cup of tea, i don't think this car can be beat. it's so comfortable for daily use, not so eye-cathching to the regular public -but a gem to those that are in the know-, and absurdly fast and will probably go head to head with anything on the road.

what an experience! i'd like to see this car run with the CGT and the LP640.

nice write up :) definatley sounds like a beast. :monkeyleft: