more Ferrari BS

NuclearJACK

They will produce more 430's than the 360. The 430 will have a Maserati engine block. - That would do it for me.

Brand sharing of lesser brand major components is a scam. Why buy a Bentley with a VW engine ?

Ferrari BS?

No what people are willing to pay.

Tools?

Why?

They want a 430 and don't care about the $.

You rather a Murcie?

So what.

If they wanted a Murcie they'd buy a Murcie.

They don't and that is why Murcies sell for below MSRP.

All the better for those who want one.

As for the block it was designed by Ferrari they used it in the Maser.

That bother you?

Don't buy one.

Some people don't buy G's because they have Audi parts.

The 430 the G and the Murcie are all great cars. IMO the Murcie is a better value but the people buying 430's don't care.

Why should they?

Let me some it up by saying" :finga: Ferrari"

Hey Ellen Lame-O, its 'sum' not 'some'. :finga:

Gee, now some of your ignorance makes sense!

Again, ladies, you continue to supply untold entertainment! LOL!!!

How many t-shirts would you like with that? LOL!!!

Hydra, i see youve gotten a new avatar. Suits you perfectlly! Hows the HIV?

Or better...hows the anus...it took a beating lately...has he :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Hydra we all know you love the 308:And we all know whos the 308 symbol!

I'm a little bit worried about the fact that you even have such a book..Somthing you are not telling us? Oh..and the post by Jota is an owned to the rest of the board..good post my friend. People buy what they want when they want it no matter how much its costs. You wanna play you gatta pay..and the Ferrari guys anti-up when its time to drop the bucks. They don't care if the car is slower, they don't care that they can get a Lambo below MSRP the next day..they don't care one bit. It is you guys that care way too much what Ferrari guys do with their OWN money and the cars they chose to spend it on. Grow up and accept the fact that Lambo will never have a following the size of Ferrari, and they will never be in the position that Ferrari is in, to the point of treating thier customers like crap and people will still line up for the cars. That my friends is a serious following.

oh yay the day I can hand my money over to someone who is treating me like crap. lets seee hmmmmmmmmmm oh yeah I call "Ferrari bullshit." I think I said that before.

Let me some it up by saying" :finga: Ferrari"

Hey Ellen Lame-O, its 'sum' not 'some'. :finga:

Gee, now some of your ignorance makes sense!

Again, ladies, you continue to supply untold entertainment! LOL!!!

How many t-shirts would you like with that? LOL!!!

I knew you were not to far away.

They don't care if the car is slower,

truth is the car is slower because they don t care:right?Of course i don t care what Fguys do with their money:I just find the fact that despite crap dealers and slow/ugly cars people will still line up for 612 575 360 456 or 430 rather amusing: You got the $$$,don t want a Lambo and want a Fcar?Fine!get a F40 which is a real F-car.You can experience this blind brand following elsewhere too:For example in audio gear industry with Krell amps and digital gear.Only flagship Krell models are really great-like the Enzo.The smaller Krell amps and CDP are not that hot-you can get better performance from other brands(CJ,Jadis,Pass etc) but Krell fans still line up for them b/c "Its Krell"

This is not meant to be taken the wrong way, but to you Gallardo owners, why would anyone buy a Lamborghini Gallardo now? The brand is not near as pretigous or well known as Ferrari (Lamborghini sales demonstrate this, don't bother arguing this point). And albeit the Gallardo may be faster than the Ferrari's for less money why not get the Ford GT (assuming they were available at MSRP)? Its shittons faster than both cars, quite beatiful, and will likely hold its value better than the Italian Stallions.

Why wouldnt i buy a GT? A: because it has more recalls than any car ive ever heard of, 2 its way over priced putting it into Murci company.

But what id like to know, is WHAT are YOU buying? That what i thought. Wheres that title to the Cobra?

This is not meant to be taken the wrong way, but to you Gallardo owners, why would anyone buy a Lamborghini Gallardo now? The brand is not near as pretigous or well known as Ferrari (Lamborghini sales demonstrate this, don't bother arguing this point). And albeit the Gallardo may be faster than the Ferrari's for less money why not get the Ford GT (assuming they were available at MSRP)? Its shittons faster than both cars, quite beatiful, and will likely hold its value better than the Italian Stallions.

You're joking right???Just what i need.Another young punk asking another stupid question.

You must be oblivious to your surroundings.Anyone with any knowhow would pick a Lambo over a Ferrari on any given day.And you're right,there is no need to argue this point.Prestige is not directly related to sales volume.I don't want to see Lambos at every street corner and it is not likely to happen.

And talking prestige to me,why bring up the Ford GT.??That is supposed to be prestigious??Ford has done such a fabulous job with the car that it already has had a bunch of serious recalls.I like the way the car looks but the finish is just like a kit car.

Why would i buy a Gallardo???

Because i want to and because i can.

What is your claim to fame???A fake MIT card or the Cobra that does not exist??

When you become your own man,come talk to me,in the meanwhile keep your dumbass questions with no substance to yourself

There are a number of reasons people choose the Gallardo over a Ferrari.

And, there are a number of reasons people choose NOT to buy a retro styled, basic V8 with a S/C, 100K over MSRP, American made FORD.

But,

Since YOU are NOT in the market for ANY of these cars, I will save my breath, and tell you instead-

GET OFF THE COMPUTER AND GO FINISH MOWING MY LAWN

-James ( Why is this teenage idiot still here? ) Miller

"Chris Coleman is a JACKASS!!!" - quote from OJ's three year old son.

Ford GT (assuming they were available at MSRP)? Its shittons faster than both cars, quite beatiful, and will likely hold its value better than the Italian Stallions.

I highly doubt the Ford GT will hold its value like a Lamborghini or a Ferrari because then isnt the old GT40 from the 1960s. The new car has had some problems from the factory if you havent heard about it so most likely no one is going to take that chance of laying down the bread for a 150k lemon if you know what i mean.

Also the car was orginaly designed to compete with the 360 modena and things have changed since. Now it competes with the Gallardo and F-430, Viper SRT-10 and C6 Plastic mess-06 what makes you think it stands much of a chance against a MurcielagoR-GT or Enzo?. I agree the GT will be fast but i highly doubt it will be like the 60s were the GT-40 was almost unbeatable. It already has many problems according to Ford.

Ford GT (assuming they were available at MSRP)? Its shittons faster than both cars, quite beatiful, and will likely hold its value better than the Italian Stallions.

I highly doubt the Ford GT will hold its value like a Lamborghini or a Ferrari because then isnt the old GT40 from the 1960s. The new car has had some problems from the factory if you havent heard about it so most likely no one is going to take that chance of laying down the bread for a 150k lemon if you know what i mean.

Also the car was orginaly designed to compete with the 360 modena and things have changed since. Now it competes with the Gallardo and F-430, Viper SRT-10 and C6 Plastic mess-06 what makes you think it stands much of a chance against a MurcielagoR-GT or Enzo?. I agree the GT will be fast but i highly doubt it will be like the 60s were the GT-40 was almost unbeatable. It already has many problems according to Ford.

Jesus Christ............

Aram, can I? Pretty please?

[quote="Pantera

I highly doubt the Ford GT will hold its value like a Lamborghini......

You gotta be on crack, ladies.

Lame-O and 'holding value' simply cannot, has not, and will not ever co-exist. You gotta be kidding! LOL!!! :finga:

C'mon ladies and face the facts. "LAMBOs are LAME"...

Speaking of that, be sure to visit me at the Amelia Island Concours this upcoming weekend to purchase your "LAMBOs are LAME" t-shirts!!! Buy 'em quick as they're sure to be a sell-out! Be sure to stop by and say hi. Special discounts for Lame-O Power ladies! LOL!!! See ya there! :finga:

[quote=Pantera

I highly doubt the Ford GT will hold its value like a Lamborghini......

You gotta be on crack' date=' ladies.

Lame-O and 'holding value' simply cannot, has not, and will not ever co-exist. You gotta be kidding! LOL!!! :finga:

C'mon ladies and face the facts. "LAMBOs are LAME"...

Speaking of that, be sure to visit me at the Amelia Island Concours this upcoming weekend to purchase your "LAMBOs are LAME" t-shirts!!! Buy 'em quick as they're sure to be a sell-out! Be sure to stop by and say hi. Special discounts for Lame-O Power ladies! LOL!!! See ya there! :finga:[/quote]

And you gotta be on crack for thinking lambos are lame. Now go ride your pony!.