LAMBO BURNTDOWN !!!

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I'm sorry for the unfortunate accident.

But please don't go off and whip out the "N" word ok?

its all good if you know how to use the N word .its kool trust me on this one ..

If ever I saw a reason for hating, you're it !!! Hating is good.

yeah i know its a good this cause if they aint hatin i aint doing shit ... hahaa

Guest skokos

I saw this thread start yesterday,I get back on and BAM 12 pages...unfortunately ive browsed through about 3 and ive seen all I need to see! MY GUESS IS THE CAR LIT ITS SELF ON FIRE SO IT NO LONGER HAD TO FEEL THE GREASY FEEL OF CHEAP LINEN AND SEAN JEAN JUMPSUITS AGAINST ITS LEATHER ANYMORE. Ya feel me homie

la.gif

I saw this thread start yesterday,I get back on and BAM 12 pages...unfortunately ive browsed through about 3 and ive seen all I need to see! MY GUESS IS THE CAR LIT ITS SELF ON FIRE SO IT NO LONGER HAD TO FEEL THE GREASY FEEL OF CHEAP LINEN AND SEAN JEAN JUMPSUITS AGAINST ITS LEATHER ANYMORE. Ya feel me homie

Now thats one funny Cracka yo!

LMAO

I was following this thread this morning and now + 9 pages. Hilarious stuff.

But it sucks for you MYTATTOOSHOP.

LMAO

I was following this thread this morning and now + 9 pages. Hilarious stuff.

But it sucks for you MYTATTOOSHOP.

He's a good sport, and something tells me that a burned up Lambo isn't going to rain on his parade.

But please don't go off and whip out the "C" word ok?

You are so right.

I was trying to show off my "mad skills", but now I feel like I need a shower LOL

You are so right.

I was trying to show off my "mad skills", but now I feel like I need a shower LOL

:lol:

But you do have to agree the guy is being a good sport about it.

But you do have to agree the guy is being a good sport about it.

No one got hurt.

How could you not be?

Anyone else reminded of the guy from Nip/Tuck?

Escobar.jpg

YES!!!! I TOTALLY WAS!!!!! Remember the scene when he was doing the latina hooker from behind while talking to Christian...I can totally see clown/face/mask/tatoo or whatever he is doing some fat ass chick that he paid a month's worth of proceeds from his store while he types this on his Iphone. :)

He's a good sport, and something tells me that a burned up Lambo isn't going to rain on his parade.

:iamwithstupid:

And normally I'm not quick to call anyone a "hater" but DAMN its obvious on here. There are tons of threads with members here talking about young chicks and blond vs. brunettes but Mystical come on and gets bullshit.

And even though his urban vocabulary is extreme I'm sure you guys are smart enough to be able to understand what the hell he's saying but alot of you are giving bullshit over that too! Get real.

I dont see why anyone should need to run their post thru spell check prior to posting to LP its not that fuckin serious if we're just on here chit chatting and bullshiting around. He must have some business savy and common sense to own and operate 6 tattoo shops and clear a couple million year.

I just think this shit went way off topic and shows the true colors of a few of the members here. But I'm just the new guy anyways :eusa_think:

But uhhhhh Mystical, can you take it easy on the Caps you're killin me! :eusa_wall:

Oh whats the next car gonna be?

Porter where did you gain such a mastery of ebonics?

The tattoo clown making 200k/month is

1. proof that D. Wiggs is right, there is no God

2. proof that God has a sick sence of humor.

Tattooclown, enjoy your cruise and your two 18 year olds. It sounds like you've got a good life. Sorry your car burned. I hope insurance covers your loss. I believe the problem may have been like stated earlier, overflow of gas because of failure of shutoff of the gas pump. I'm no attorney, but a court case could go either way depending on how good your lawyer is.