LAMBO BURNTDOWN !!!

nope it was off i still have the keys ..lmao ..memoryssssssssssss lol ..i wonder what my old lambo is doing now ?????

bubble_boyesey.jpg

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lambo definitely will not pay you. And your insurance company, if the policy had not lapsed, would probably have told you the same thing because you left your car unattended at the pump while gasoline was flowing. This happened right across from Lambo ATL- guy did the same thing. Walked away while car was filling up, gas overflowed and got on hot cats, then POOF! You were negligent and the attorneys for Lambo, your insurance company, and the gas station's insurance company are going to have a field day with that.

I would pay for a video of Clown in court. I want him to bust out "Yo homie peep dis game here" in front of a judge.

YO YO YOO PEEP THIS SHIT OUT NIGGA ... LOL MONEY TALKS BULLSHIT WALKS ..LMAO .. I LOVE THIS SHIT . YOU GUYS ARE FUNNY ASSSSS HELL ..

Also, I see that you bought the domain to www.mytattooshop.com, but why does your url link to a myspace that has 41331 Profile Views and 695 friends?

From a marketing background, it makes absolutely no sense to me how you can make 200 grand a month. Unless 99% of your business is word of mouth.

If my company was grossing 200K a month, I'd spend 2-5k on a web designer.

Lambo definitely will not pay you. And your insurance company, if the policy had not lapsed, would probably have told you the same thing because you left your car unattended at the pump while gasoline was flowing. This happened right across from Lambo ATL- guy did the same thing. Walked away while car was filling up, gas overflowed and got on hot cats, then POOF! You were negligent and the attorneys for Lambo, your insurance company, and the gas station's insurance company are going to have a field day with that.

YEAH fcuk THAT THE PUMP SHOULD STOP .. IT HOW IT SHOULD WORK ... WE SHALL SEE WHAT HAPPENS .. fcuk IT ITS ONLY A CAR AND NOT ME IN THE CAR ..OHHH SORRY BUT THAT CAPS ..LMAO.

Also, I see that you bought the domain to www.mytattooshop.com, but why does your url link to a myspace that has 41331 Profile Views and 695 friends?

From a marketing background, it makes absolutely no sense to me how you can make 200 grand a month. Unless 99% of your business is word of mouth.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh o.k. o.k. i just linked it to my new my space page .. check out www.myspace.com/misticalclown it was linked to that profile 2 holloweens ago .. b4 that i had a site .. but i like my space better i can talk with my customers more like this ..

yeah i get about 10,000 hit a month mostly locals ..

ohh and so you know ive been open for 11years and just opened up 3 shops last year . my main shop pulls in 1mill a year yes 1 shop does that .. so do the math hummm 5 shops now fisrt year with 5 shops ..hummmm 2 an 2 is 4 oh lil one

ohh and so you know ive been open for 11years and just opened up 3 shops last year . my main shop pulls in 1mill a year yes 1 shop does that .. so do the math hummm 5 shops now fisrt year with 5 shops ..hummmm 2 an 2 is 4 oh lil one

I understand now. I have really low IQ, So it takes me a while to decipher and do the math. lol

I understand now. I have really low IQ, So it takes me a while to decipher and do the math. lol

South Beach, Fl. - Friday night at SOBE Live would have been a usual take on ladies night with free admission and free drinks--which we love--but this past Friday they served up something sexy and sizzling with a live performance by Slip-N-Slide/Jive/Final Cut new R&B/pop sensation Qwote.

My Tattoo Shop was the sponsor of this standing room only event. Its owner, Freddy, also known as the famous Mistical Clown, showed up in style and the paparazzi noticed. Mistical Clown arrived in his yellow Lamborghini and the shutterbugs began flashing. Apparently, being the owner of six tattoo shops has served him well.

Mad props, diggity dawggy dawg!

its all good i can count over a mill ..so im good ..

This is a prime example of how 1 idiot can ruin the perception of exotic car owners everywhere.

o.k. now you cross the line ..FUUUUCCKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

its all good i can count over a mill ..so im good ..

Well first off I'd like to apologize for my rudeness. I honestly did not believe a word that was coming out of your mouth until 2 minutes ago when I got off the phone with a friend that trust and have known for years. "Tattoo Richie" from Atlanta.

Congrats on your success and may it continue on.

But I am going to buy you an English dictionary to help you with your grammar. lol

o.k. now you cross the line ..FUUUUCCKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Okay so let me get this, you are on a cruise with 2 18 year olds yet you are on here posting about your car? Shouldnt you be ballz deep up in those gutz really giving the ladies a good rogering while the other one is ear deep in her pussy? Just a thought.... continue....

That sucks... Not Lambo's fault, that would be an insurance thing. And since they dropped you before hand, looks like you're on your own.

BTW- This threadz full of haterz! :aiwebs_011:

That sucks... Not Lambo's fault, that would be an insurance thing. And since they dropped you before hand, looks like you're on your own.

BTW- This threadz full of haterz! :aiwebs_011:

yeah it is full of haters ..an do to the FACT that alot of LAMBOS do this i will go after lamborgini on this shit .. an the fact that my insurance didnt tell me they dropped me ill go after them also.. and maybe the gas station for fcuk up pump ...

Okay so let me get this, you are on a cruise with 2 18 year olds yet you are on here posting about your car? Shouldnt you be ballz deep up in those gutz really giving the ladies a good rogering while the other one is ear deep in her pussy? Just a thought.... continue....

yeah like i said .. that later on 2day ..DONT HATE

here is 1 of them ..yumm yumm

post-13102-1236628068_thumb.jpg

This is a prime example of how 1 idiot can ruin the perception of exotic car owners everywhere.

Alan, you proved that yourself many moons ago.