LAMBO BURNTDOWN !!!

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as I know there are multiple fail-safes in them. Breakaway fittings that are 100% seal, as well as an "over-flow" type valve, that if it senses near 0 backpressure (from a cut or burst hose) it locks everything up.

Kinda makes you wonder, if a damn kia can have a fuel filler hose with the proper venting/valving to prevent overflow WTF is lambo doing wrong? I mean, even my hillbilly diesel truck will click off when using the mega-flow nozzles at the truck stops. And lord knows those things pump a shit load more volume than a regular fuel pump.

Not always. I have seen those overflow. Damn talk about some spillage too. Once I was filling on a road trip and hard niagra falls. I looked over and saw a HUGE pool of diesel forming quickly. I ran over to the semi and knocked on the door and the person inside jumped out and stopped the flow.

Guest skokos
Damn Rob, this changes everything I was thinking about a typical owner. I still think the car committed suicide in a fiery protest, but that's just me.

Im with you :) this thread killed my child hood dreams,maybe I can sue Mytatooshop for murder

I never thought I'd live to see the day where the Ronald McDonald of tat shops has the business sense to pull in $200k a month, but can't manage the ownership of a car. I think that's what has a lot of us puzzled. I'm sorry about your loss Mystic-Micky-D, it's sad to see one go, but this should be a wake-up call, thankfully without a loss of life.

But the hose wasn't in the car anymore?!

Or what ...

the hose burn like a valcano ..lol the shit was crazy .. the person working the station did not know how to turn it off ..lol .. and i was not going to look for it ..lol... fcuk that ..

I never thought I'd live to see the day where the Ronald McDonald of tat shops has the business sense to pull in $200k a month, but can't manage the ownership of a car. I think that's what has a lot of us puzzled. I'm sorry about your loss Mystic-Micky-D, it's sad to see one go, but this should be a wake-up call, thankfully without a loss of life.

dont wish my gone just yet .. i anit broke ..i just dont think i should pay for this shit ..i will be fighting this for months to cum ...lol

Sorry to hear of the situation.....

Definitely un-deserved (to anyone)..........

But how come the entire gas station/pump assembly explode?

(That's What I would have guessed)--

On the other hand, Porter is HILARIOUS

Some comments in this thread make me laugh

You have an interesting lifestyle Mr. Tattoo Shop !!!!!

dont wish my gone just yet .. i anit broke ..i just dont think i should pay for this shit ..i will be fighting this for months to cum ...lol

Yea, but Mystic-Ronald, you're missing the point. At no time would I EVER walk away from filling my Lambo knowing where the filler is relative to the engine. It's just common sense. Not even for a minute. When I make a bad decision, it means it's time to slow down and think a little. Blaming everyone is a matter for your insurance company (if you find out you have one). They dropped you because you proved yourself to be a bad risk with a pattern where you're not learning from your mistakes and therefore will repeat them. The insurance company isn't dropping you because of your past claims, they are dropping you because you aren't learning and will likely cause a much larger claim, which it looks like you have. In all seriousness, I can't even begin to relate to you, but I'm also telling you, "keeping it real" as you say, that this should be a wake-up call before you do lose something really important.

Yea, but Mystic-Ronald, you're missing the point. At no time would I EVER walk away from filling my Lambo knowing where the filler is relative to the engine. It's just common sense. Not even for a minute. When I make a bad decision, it means it's time to slow down and think a little. Blaming everyone is a matter for your insurance company (if you find out you have one). They dropped you because you proved yourself to be a bad risk with a pattern where you're not learning from your mistakes and therefore will repeat them. The insurance company isn't dropping you because of your past claims, they are dropping you because you aren't learning and will likely cause a much larger claim, which it looks like you have. In all seriousness, I can't even begin to relate to you, but I'm also telling you, "keeping it real" as you say, that this should be a wake-up call before you do lose something really important.

i hear you oh wise an green one .. but i didnt do anything wrong .. the fuckin pump should stop .. an if it did overflow an gas leak in the hot as motor an i was right next to it .. trust me i would be a cross the fuckin street ..p.s. its only a car .. it dont bleed like i bleed ...

i hear you oh wise an green one .. but i didnt do anything wrong .. the fuckin pump should stop .. an if it did overflow an gas leak in the hot as motor an i was right next to it .. trust me i would be a cross the fuckin street ..p.s. its only a car .. it dont bleed like i bleed ...

You walked away from the pump right? That was your mistake. Pumps sometimes fail. Think of a pilot, if something goes wrong with an engine, he's trained to do something about it. He just doesn't sit back and let the plane crash. I stand at the pump for this very reason and hopefully I'll never have a problem. If you can't learn from this, you're going to keep having accidents in one form or another. Your insurance company thinks so too.

God I hate this for you.

You may know that my Lambo got totaled a couple of months ago and just sitting waiting for some insurance company to try to F you is hell.

Glad you are ok and hope for a good outcome.

Russell

I remember reading the start of the info on this here (somebody else posted, thinking it was your car, and then you replied you were out of town)

Whatever became of this, what was the outcome?

Just curious......

Yo yo yo... Hold up while ApizzleOverstizzle drops dis...

Quit foolin' 'round, ink slinging clown, dog ass luck come to yo town!

What-da-fcuk have you been thinkin'? Don't walk away when the whip be drinkin'.

Tha pump don't stop... shit, dats lame, three-hunna G's goes up in flame!

I hear you spitting some game, some joke, nigga tell yo bitch to go git yo smokes!

Now you Chuck Norris, Segal, fuckin' Rambo, sumbody gonna pay, and it ain't gonna be Lambo!

But don't be mad, don't be frownin', git on dat cruise, do you some clownin'

There's just one thing, one thing I knows, RESPECT YO NEXT WHIP, dey betta than hos.