LAMBO BURNTDOWN !!!

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems most of you are faulting Tattoo-dude for leaving the car unattended while fueling, as many of you say you never leave a car unattended with a gas pump stuck in it. But how many of you actually stand there with your hand on the pump staring at nozzle. I am willing to bet that most of you guys who "never leave the car unattended" walk around to the other side of the car, check tire wear, check oil level, squeegee bugs from the windshield, check voicemail/email, etc... I know I do most of those things while fueling my car.

My point is that even if he was standing near the car, what would that have changed? Maybe the amount of fuel that over-flowed, but that could have happened even if he was being a good exotic owner and checking tire pressure.

Seems to me that if he (or anyone else) was near the car, they might have been burned or killed.

Also the fact that the gas station employee did not know how to engage the emergency shut off is huge. The hose turned flame-thrower probably contributed to why the fire damage was so large and irregular.

Hope it works out for you, Tattoo.

Seems most of you are faulting Tattoo-dude for leaving the car unattended while fueling, as many of you say you never leave a car unattended with a gas pump stuck in it. But how many of you actually stand there with your hand on the pump staring at nozzle. I am willing to bet that most of you guys who "never leave the car unattended" walk around to the other side of the car, check tire wear, check oil level, squeegee bugs from the windshield, check voicemail/email, etc... I know I do most of those things while fueling my car.

My point is that even if he was standing near the car, what would that have changed? Maybe the amount of fuel that over-flowed, but that could have happened even if he was being a good exotic owner and checking tire pressure.

Seems to me that if he (or anyone else) was near the car, they might have been burned or killed.

Also the fact that the gas station employee did not know how to engage the emergency shut off is huge. The hose turned flame-thrower probably contributed to why the fire damage was so large and irregular.

WOW SOMEONE WITH A BRAIN ... thanks for seeing my point of view..

thanks for seeing my point of view..

I'd rather see the vid. Btw, why did the police want to see the vid, and what did the fire dep't investigators say about the fire?

I do walk away from my other cars that have virtually no chance of having the same type of fire as I'm not filling anywhere near the engine. However, the LP640 has the filler at the side of the air intake to the radiator compartment where there is an electric motor and exhaust housing that is extremely hot. Gas would run down into that compartment. I NEVER walk away from it, I stand right there and don't leave for a second for any reason. I'd be the same way with the Gallardo. I agree that it seems like he may have a shot at a claim if they couldn't turn off the gas, but then again, the video is really important and I'd make damn sure that doesn't somehow get "lost" as it may be your only shot at a claim or in your defense if they go after you.

No, I do not leave my car unattended while fueling. Of course I have a Diablo, which means that I have to keep it at just the right angle with just the right pressure for it even to accept gas. Usually it clicks off every 30 seconds. Last week, I finally got it at the right angle with the right pressure to fill it up, then once it was full, rather than shut off (like it usually does every 30 seconds) it decides to spit out all over my BRAND NEW favorite pair of jeans! UGH!

I do walk away from my other cars that have virtually no chance of having the same type of fire as I'm not filling anywhere near the engine. However, the LP640 has the filler at the side of the air intake to the radiator compartment where there is an electric motor and exhaust housing that is extremely hot. Gas would run down into that compartment. I NEVER walk away from it, I stand right there and don't leave for a second for any reason. I'd be the same way with the Gallardo. I agree that it seems like he may have a shot at a claim if they couldn't turn off the gas, but then again, the video is really important and I'd make damn sure that doesn't somehow get "lost" as it may be your only shot at a claim or in your defense if they go after you.

yeah i spoke to the owner of the station an was told that a full copy is at the station for the police to get ... yeah its the olny way i will get out of this ..i need it for my claim thats why i asked the police to add it to the report ..oh yeah ..

no rags on site or paper towels .. an she didnt know how to turn the gas pump off ..oh and the amount of gas that came out of the pump when i tipped it to fill up .. hummmmmm sounds good to me .. oh yeah i walked in for paper towels or a rag ..

yeah i spoke to the owner of the station an was told that a full copy is at the station for the police to get ... yeah its the olny way i will get out of this ..i need it for my claim thats why i asked the police to add it to the report ..oh yeah ..

no rags on site or paper towels .. an she didnt know how to turn the gas pump off ..oh and the amount of gas that came out of the pump when i tipped it to fill up .. hummmmmm sounds good to me .. oh yeah i walked in for paper towels or a rag ..

I thought you said you walked in to buy cigs?

Freddie, how come you keep posting? Aren't you on a cruise with 2 18 year old hotties?

You should be funnin, sunnin, and :monkeyleft:

No papertowels and the attendant not knowing how to shut the pumps off are very important to your situation.

I might suggest going by there occasionally with a video camera to see if you can find other times when they don't have papertowels.

Oh yeah, and it is more likely you will get more support and possibly helpful advice when you don't type like you are mentally retarded. Your last few posts have been absent of your usual pathetic gangsta facade so you may want to stick to that while you try and find a way out of this.

Freddie, how come you keep posting? Aren't you on a cruise with 2 18 year old hotties?

You should be funnin, sunnin, and :monkeyleft:

yeah thats on sat the 14th ..

nope just more lil hotties on the boat .. yes they are into girls .. oh yeah .. the just called me to upgrade to the V.i.P. ROOM FOR ANOTHER $500 .. HELL YEAH KING SIZE BED .. HUMMM I DO LOVE MY LIFE ... LMAO

OH YEAH IT IS SPRINNNNN BREAKKKK YEAH YEAH YOUR CAPS ARE ON .. LOL

nope just more lil hotties on the boat .. yes they are into girls .. oh yeah .. the just called me to upgrade to the V.i.P. ROOM FOR ANOTHER $500 .. HELL YEAH KING SIZE BED .. HUMMM I DO LOVE MY LIFE ... LMAO

OH YEAH IT IS SPRINNNNN BREAKKKK YEAH YEAH YOUR CAPS ARE ON .. LOL

Somehow i dont think you realise NON of us are impressed with your life... And lol @ being charged FOR THE VIP..... true ballers GET the Vip.... :icon_thumleft:

Somehow i dont think you realise NON of us are impressed with your life... And lol @ being charged FOR THE VIP..... true ballers GET the Vip.... :icon_thumleft:

I'll agree and say this is true but the guy is making a couple million a year does that not allow entry into the ballers club?

Hell, I make less and still get VIP at the places I visit but I've got to say dollar for dollar the guy is more of a "Baller" than I.

YO BRUTHAZ AND SISTAS, WITH DEFINITE RESPEC TO THE BITCHES LOGGED ON TO THE BOARD. PLEASE DONT FLAME THIS FIRST POST, AND PLEASE BROTHER TATTOO MAN, NO OFFENCE WITH THE USE OF THE WORD "FLAME'"

I'M SAD THE CAR IS CRISPED, BUT AT LEAST YOU DIDN'T GET SINGED. YOU IS PROBABLY NOT SO WELL LOOKED AT HERE BECAUSE LIKE i, YOU IS ALSO BLACK.

IS YOU THINKIN OF GETTING THE NEXT BLUE OUTFIT IN GENUINE NOMEX, JUST IN CASE, WOT WITH ALL YOUR BAD LUCK ?

RESPEC

ALI G :icon_thumleft:

YO BRUTHAZ AND SISTAS, WITH DEFINITE RESPEC TO THE BITCHES LOGGED ON TO THE BOARD. PLEASE DONT FLAME THIS FIRST POST, AND PLEASE BROTHER TATTOO MAN, NO OFFENCE WITH THE USE OF THE WORD "FLAME'"

I'M SAD THE CAR IS CRISPED, BUT AT LEAST YOU DIDN'T GET SINGED. YOU IS PROBABLY NOT SO WELL LOOKED AT HERE BECAUSE LIKE i, YOU IS ALSO BLACK.

IS YOU THINKIN OF GETTING THE NEXT BLUE OUTFIT IN GENUINE NOMEX, JUST IN CASE, WOT WITH ALL YOUR BAD LUCK ?

RESPEC

What the hell is this haha :lol2: :lol2:

Me likes punani, you is probably know dat! Me Julie has a good one :lol2: :lol2:

I'll agree and say this is true but the guy is making a couple million a year does that not allow entry into the ballers club?

Hell, I make less and still get VIP at the places I visit but I've got to say dollar for dollar the guy is more of a "Baller" than I.

I think that was gross dollars. The gas station that toasted his car does more annual revenue. If I had to make a wild guess, I'd say 7% of annual after tax to the bottom line, which still isn't a bad living, as there are added "expenses" he can charge to the business, such as fugly squirting hos. Still, I'm happy for his success, however he got there. If he netted $200k we'd probably be talking about a toasted tattooed Veyron with spinners.

RESPEC

Ali G is now on this thread? It doesn't get much better.

I think that was gross dollars. The gas station that toasted his car does more annual revenue. If I had to make a wild guess, I'd say 7% of annual after tax to the bottom line, which still isn't a bad living, as there are added "expenses" he can charge to the business, such as fugly squirting hos. Still, I'm happy for his success, however he got there. If he netted $200k we'd probably be talking about a toasted tattooed Veyron with spinners.

Was that a mistype or do people who net 200k really buy Veyrons?

Finally made it through the whole thing. And it was filled with goodness. I am glad I read the whole thing before posting as my opinion changed a few times.

Sorry to hear your car burned. I would be crushed if that happened, even if insurance covered it.

I hope you keep us updated.

- Robert

OK guys, no more clowning around.

MyTatGuy> regarding insurance. Did you make your last payment (if you don't pay off the policy at the front), depending on due date, it would be Feb or March. Did they accept the payment (cash check). If you pay up front, did they send a check when they 'canceled' the policy. What was the date of termination because in Fl, they are required to notify the State, who should have sent you a letter (at the least) to make sure you were compliant with having insurance (or to surrender your tag/s).