LAMBO BURNTDOWN !!!

Maybe, the problem is having the audit and allowing the IRS access. Opens up a can of worms.......

Exactly !! Especially when you just know he doesn't report the wad of money he says he earns. :icon_mrgreen:

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That makes two states then. The last time I was in Jersey, the gas price was no higher than FL either.

Yes... New Jersey & Oregon are the only 2 states that don't allow self service.

This thread just does a wonderful job of showing me that America (or perhaps it's just Miami) and Europe are really just so very very different

btw sorry for your loss and good luck with the claim

:iamwithstupid:

I apologize about the Scion comment, but when you tell us that your other vehicle is a car that was cross bread between a clown car and toolbox I just can't hold back because you dress like a clown. Whatever makes you happy though.

I think a lot of people on this forum aren't going to take you seriously because it seems like you are still wearing this mask that you have created when you enter this forum. Most of the people here are going to be real with you so you should be too. You can drop the whole 18 year olds and I'm a clown thing in here because there is nothing to compensate for and no reason to advertise a business.

From the sounds of it you are in for a long headache here. I wish you the best of luck, but from what it sounds like you are going to be screwed in this situation. Blaming Lambo isn't going to help or work either.

Guest skokos

What roads does one person's life take that the English language no longer becomes necessary and they create there own? :lol2: :bj:

What roads does one person's life take that the English language no longer becomes necessary and they create there own? :lol2: :bj:
Yes, which indeed (it's "their"). :icon_mrgreen:

By "locking system" you mean a system that shuts off the pump with back pressure, or that they only pump when the hose is inserted in car?

Either way... I know they do in California.... Here it takes twenty minutes to fuel up the goddamned car because there are so many pollution control/back pressure thingies on the pump that they constantly shut off.... In fact, TRYING to fill a REALLY empty tank is a lesson in patience because the increased pressure from the fumes in the tank being displaced by the liquid fuel, cause the pumps to shut off LITERALLY every few seconds.....

HOWEVER....

I have seen videos of fuel pump fires where the hoses turn into flame throwers under the right conditions.... Ive often wondered about those. I suppose the safety features may have been intentionally defeated to make a point, OR I'm guessing something to do with the fuel coming out being ON FIRE may defeat the safety devices (or maybe they were made in other states that dont have all our stupid rules.)

the first one,

i thought about this device possibly not working or having been purposely disconnetted....just a possible cause

but as you said many differnet possibilities

In Florida, a fuel pump that can lock is hit or miss. Even at a single location, it can be both, as my usual place is. I also never leave them unattended (when filling up) and stay on that side in case something happens.

As for Jersey, The attendant puts in the fuel nozzle and locks it on then goes to other cars. They also don't get that extra fuel in the tank, as soon as it pops, that's it. It prematurely popped once while filling my car and he didn't want to put anymore in. Did I mention Jersey smells like an armpit.

I think that the phrase "only in America" has never been truer than in this situation.

my ribs hurt.....

my wrist is numb from scrolling through 22 1/2 pages .....

what a thread....

ps, sorry for your loss of the car, glad you were not injured.

sounds to me like you can just buy another baller car when the dust settles.

good luck to you.

I still pray before I go to bed every night that this thread won't be locked down, I think we should sticky it. Or maybe even have it on the first page of the site and make all new members read the whole thread before they can register.

just imagine how much bigger this thread would be if you did not have to be registered user to view it!

Everyone is having a great time hating on the Clown, but I gotta give him some respect..

He's built a character for himself (and his business), and it seems to me like he's realized some good success as a result of it.

The guy loves being a clown, so while he may come off as a fool to some people...it's pretty apparent that he is both aware of that fact and that he enjoys it.

You gotta respect someone who acts the way they want and doesn't give a fcuk what everyone thinks (as long as they aren't hurting anyone).

Keep clownin', buddy.

Jesus, I've never seen a car burned like this before (meaning the burn pattern), very strange.

In what sense? Like the burn comes from the center where the fuel cap is and spreading outward?

In what sense? Like the burn comes from the center where the fuel cap is and spreading outward?

I don't know how a fire investigator can make sense of this. You'd have to be the one to hire someone who could definitively prove the cause of the fire and even then it would be a tough fight. What a loss, except if your clown makeup burned up too. I think that would be kind of a good thing, but other than that, sorry about the loss.

I think thats Oregon.

Might be Oregon too but I know its like that in Jersey I was there last summer. EVERYBODY should follow suite. Thats got to open up a couple hundred thousands jobs in the US :icon_thumleft:

Jesus, I've never seen a car burned like this before (meaning the burn pattern), very strange.

if it was an engine fire, why did it travel forward of the rear firewall?

I've seen cars burned like that before.... But only when the passenger compartment was the source of the fire.

At least in this case it looks like you can attribute it to static electricity...

That's why women cause something like 4-6 times more gas station fires than men. They get back into their cars and don't discharge the static electricity before touching the pump. Men, more often than women, stay outside of their cars whilst pumping the fuel.

That's why women cause something like 4-6 times more gas station fires than men. They get back into their cars and don't discharge the static electricity before touching the pump. Men, more often than women, stay outside of their cars whilst pumping the fuel.

I normally dont get back in either but either way I make sure I discharge myself before touching the pump handle again.

I will give the lady credit that she stayed calm. Most of the chicks I know would have ither snatchd the damn thing out still pumping fuel and probably threw the damn thing or just ran away all together.