SAVE ALLANLAMBO!!!!!!!

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My 'friends' and I are in for 50K please see conditions below.

100% interest compounded daily or else foggedabouit.

You can put me down for the 48k Allan. I just want to make you can always live well above your means. Isn't that what our country is founded upon?

Just give Michaell Ball a call.. he'll hook you up, and probably double it and brag about it.

if every member here pledges roughly $3. each, your problems are solved! I am good for $3. :D

I am thinking of soliciting you all on a "Buy MANG a replacement Countach" bailout program next.... :eek3dance:

I'm like you. I drive a car I should not be driving. I live in a house I should not be living in. I live beyond my means. I try my best the live the American dream. You are like me. I'll send you as much money until I cannot afford to give.

i will help, but only if you lease your vehicles from now on;)

I will pray to The Jesus for you and your family.

jesus_quintana.jpg

if every member here pledges roughly $3. each, your problems are solved! I am good for $3. :D

You can put me down for $3.00 as well.

Here is a marketing tip for everyone: if you put the two zeros after it, it becomes more money.

Example:

$3.00 > $3

:-)

- Robert

IF U BE HAZZIN MONI PROBLEMS - U JUST GOTS TO START TATTIN IT UP FO PEPOZ. IZ CLEARIN 200 A MUNF WIT MAH SHOPSSssssssssss! LOL! ITS ALL GOOD IN THE BIDNESS AND YOU CAN DO IT LIKE ME. I GOT 3 GRLZ CUMIN OVER IN A MINUTE 2 PARTY. YOU GOTZ TA TRY IT! SOME SQUIRT, SOME JUST LEAK AND SMELL FUNNY BUT ITS ALL GOOD! LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

5175D8ZEXCL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Thank you for the overwhelming response! I have now decided to ask for $300,000 as ive decided that I would like to add a Phantom to my stable, but that will put my homes in default...

Thank you for the overwhelming response! I have now decided to ask for $300,000 as ive decided that I would like to add a Phantom to my stable, but that will put my homes in default...

Bravo , so entertaining, hahahaha.. God forbid you ever really need help.

No problem Allan, Who would you like me to make the check out too? or would cash be better so I have no way to prove I gave you the money and you can just walk away.

I think I'm going to double that 300k so you can get an LP640 as well and some spending cash.

Oh come on Allan, with this much love just go for $2 million and add a Phantom AND a Veyron! You know you NEED one!!! :icon_mrgreen:

Bravo , so entertaining, hahahaha.. God forbid you ever really need help.

If I ever were in trouble I would ask real people who actually knew me to help me. True Friends or family. Id imagine you either have no real friends, or you already tapped into that supply and that well ran dry forcing you to panhandle on the internet.... Funny that you would panhandle on the internet rather than tap into a credit card ..or is that maxed too? LOL