SAVE ALLANLAMBO!!!!!!!

Sorry dumb azz...I am not posting legal documents on an open forum. Nice back door cop-out!

I don't need to pan handle, I am pretty confident I can cover any offer you can throw my way, but from what I hear I might need to worry about what you can cover. I hear you get an allowance LOL!

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, the bet is only for Mr Allan the Great, it is his loud mouth that got my attention.

Are you scared? I want to see what this CLK looks like. Is it a black series? DTM?

Sorry dumb azz...I am not posting legal documents on an open forum. Nice back door cop-out!

I don't need to pan handle, I am pretty confident I can cover any offer you can throw my way, but from what I hear I might need to worry about what you can cover. I hear you get an allowance LOL!

Ok, so pm me the title so i can post it for all to see? As for my allowance... its unlimited...

Are you scared? I want to see what this CLK looks like. Is it a black series? DTM?

Its a black series. Made 502rwhp while he blew the dyno operator...

This guy has got to be kidding about a race then. JR, were you born stupid, or just happened over time? It's not about how much power you have. But 502rwhp. Save your money and give it too Juicee.

I would hope you would be mature enough not to post my title in public after me requesting to not have my personal info made public, but then again you are a pathic excuse of a human being. I called your bluff on the title now you are trying to scare me out of the bet. I will bring the title with me to the race, If I dont have a clear title in hand I will hand you the 25K abd you don't even have to unload your car from the trailer. You better go ask momy for $25K because that is the price to play...give me a date and at least 2 weeks notice and I will be there. BRING CASH I WILL DO THE SAME!

Ya, those are the old numbers...I have a couple more ponies in her now, but nothing really worth mentioning. Should be a slam dunk for Allan, right? Right?

How much cash you got to bet big boy ? Make it interesting and i will show up .

Oh shit.

Oh shit.

:iamwithstupid: There you go, you woke up the sleeping bear.

Also, there is so much stupid in this thread my head hurts. And it's not from LP guys.

Sounds fishy. You seem to know enough about the Lamborghini but you're mum on what's in your Benz? In fact, you haven't, yourself, stated what your car is, merely that it's a CLK. So I guess he's right, about it being a CLK63 Black Series?

Now with two pro drivers, the Lamborghini should win at Willow Springs...the question is, what are you hiding that you're running your mouth as such?

I'm just curious...unless you're making a ton of assumptions: 1. Allan can't drive. 2. He'll run out of gas. 3. You think his car will have too much power around the track, etc etc.

Currently, the only advantage your car is showing is that it's RWD, which still isn't enough of one to run your mouth as much. So, my question again, are you hiding something, or are you just a fool running your mouth?

I would hope you would be mature enough not to post my title in public after me requesting to not have my personal info made public, but then again you are a pathic excuse of a human being. I called your bluff on the title now you are trying to scare me out of the bet. I will bring the title with me to the race, If I dont have a clear title in hand I will hand you the 25K abd you don't even have to unload your car from the trailer. You better go ask momy for $25K because that is the price to play...give me a date and at least 2 weeks notice and I will be there. BRING CASH I WILL DO THE SAME!

Im not trying to scare you out of anything.... Not to mention WHY ONLY 25K Big Guy? You Bark like a Rottweiler and bet like a Chihuaua? Oh wait.. youll be down on cash from supporting Juicee63...

Ya, those are the old numbers...I have a couple more ponies in her now, but nothing really worth mentioning. Should be a slam dunk for Allan, right? Right?

A few more ponies.....OHHHHHHH Im Scared now.... Mine will have a few more too! However I wont be using those... or the ones I had before at the track...

INTERNET FIGHT!

post-1090-1236909197_thumb.jpg

we got us a real doozy of an internet fight :rant: !! :headbang: bring it on mofo's - yeeeeahhhhhhawwwwww! :D :lol2:

Sounds fishy. You seem to know enough about the Lamborghini but you're mum on what's in your Benz? In fact, you haven't, yourself, stated what your car is, merely that it's a CLK. So I guess he's right, about it being a CLK63 Black Series?

Now with two pro drivers, the Lamborghini should win at Willow Springs...the question is, what are you hiding that you're running your mouth as such?

I'm just curious...unless you're making a ton of assumptions: 1. Allan can't drive. 2. He'll run out of gas. 3. You think his car will have too much power around the track, etc etc.

Currently, the only advantage your car is showing is that it's RWD, which still isn't enough of one to run your mouth as much. So, my question again, are you hiding something, or are you just a fool running your mouth?

You are the first smart person to post on this thread, thank you, I would be happy to fill you in. One correction, I have no idea what is done to Allans car, only that it makes 1000 rwhp. Yes, it is a CLK 63 Black Series, longtube headers, cat delete, full exhaust, modified large capicity carbon fiber high flow intake, Dymag carbon fiber wheels, carbon fiber drive shaft, carbon fiber seats, carbon fiber battery, roll bar, stainless brake lines, 2-pieces rotors front and rear, fully adjustable coil-over suspension, springs, some aero mods, ECU tune and a bunch of other little things and a 125 nitrous system (which I most likely won't need on the road course). My car makes about 520rwhp (motor only), about half of what his makes.

As for what I assume about Allan, I don't assume he can't drive, bubt I assume I am a much better driver, I KNOW his brakes will not last for more than 7-8 laps at the speed I am going to be running at, so even if he is as fast or faster he is going to run into some problems at the end of the stint, I also think he is going to have over-heating issues with his car...we all know this is a problem with even mildly tuned Heffners.

Im not trying to scare you out of anything.... Not to mention WHY ONLY 25K Big Guy? You Bark like a Rottweiler and bet like a Chihuaua? Oh wait.. youll be down on cash from supporting Juicee63...

Hey numb nuts...I asked you to make an offer! AND I POSTED +/- after the $25k.....NAME YOUR PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are the first smart person to post on this thread, thank you, I would be happy to fill you in. One correction, I have no idea what is done to Allans car, only that it makes 1000 rwhp. Yes, it is a CLK 63 Black Series, longtube headers, cat delete, full exhaust, modified large capicity carbon fiber high flow intake, Dymag carbon fiber wheels, carbon fiber drive shaft, carbon fiber seats, carbon fiber battery, roll bar, stainless brake lines, 2-pieces rotors front and rear, fully adjustable coil-over suspension, springs, some aero mods, ECU tune and a bunch of other little things and a 125 nitrous system (which I most likely won't need on the road course). My car makes about 520rwhp (motor only), about half of what his makes.

As for what I assume about Allan, I don't assume he can't drive, bubt I assume I am a much better driver, I KNOW his brakes will not last for more than 7-8 laps at the speed I am going to be running at, so even if he is as fast or faster he is going to run into some problems at the end of the stint, I also think he is going to have over-heating issues with his car...we all know this is a problem with even mildly tuned Heffners.

:eusa_naughty: :lol2:

I offered my $3.00 and then BAM this thread blew up!

I like the clown better.

I would love to see pics of the MB though...sounds nice.

- Robert

Hey numb nuts...I asked you to make an offer! AND I POSTED +/- after the $25k.....NAME YOUR PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its all up to you baby... If your car was worth more.. Id go for it

Its all up to you baby... If your car was worth more.. Id go for it

Jesus Christ, grow a set of balls or shut the hell up. The guy called you out, it's simple

1) except his challenge of 10 laps for $25k

2) make your own cahllenge/bet which already states he will except

3) shut the hell up already and quit beating around the bush

Christian

Please post some pics of the said, CLK if you don't mind. I'm a fan of those and would like to see a modified one.