GBGallardo Megathread! (Delivery, cops, flashers, prom)

GBGallardo

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

agreed today was the nicest day thus far this year.

great pics too. no dwiggs?

He had a dentist appointment :icon_butt: :icon_mrgreen:

I can never get over how good your G looks in green :icon_super:

Robert, thanks again for coming out..I know it was a long drive! We would love to have you back, our events will only get bigger and better.

I have more pics from this event here.

The next Columbus Cars and Coffee will be in mid-May. Check the website for details TBA.

I know I mentioned thanks for coming out to Columbus for the event on FB, but again Rob it was great being able to meet up with you and get lunch. Beautiful Gallardo, your exhaust is the sickness! :icon_mrgreen:

And yeah I need to invest in a V1 myself... got the laser on the way back to see my girlfriend and ticketed by OSP. Damn detector never even went off to indicate I'd been hit with a laser!! I know in those circumstances I was screwed no matter what but it has always gone off before when hit. That was a real bummer on the day.

I know I mentioned thanks for coming out to Columbus for the event on FB, but again Rob it was great being able to meet up with you and get lunch. Beautiful Gallardo, your exhaust is the sickness! :icon_mrgreen:

And yeah I need to invest in a V1 myself... got the laser on the way back to see my girlfriend and ticketed by OSP. Damn detector never even went off to indicate I'd been hit with a laser!! I know in those circumstances I was screwed no matter what but it has always gone off before when hit. That was a real bummer on the day.

Damn, that sucks! I had a good time and it was nice meeting you and Paul as well. Too bad I was in sort of a hurry to get home or I could have taken you guys for a ride.

Thanks again!

Oh, and nice Paul!

3453570492_49451903db_b.jpg

Pretty sure thats a regular 6 series not an M6.

Yeah, if I'm correct I believe a 645ci.