Columbus Cars & Coffee - May 17

We had our second Columbus Cars & Coffee today! We had more cars and did a great cruise to lunch at Easton. Thanks to Wiggs and GBGallardo for coming out!

A few pics:

post-10945-1242612205_thumb.jpg

post-10945-1242612292_thumb.jpg

post-10945-1242612360_thumb.jpg

post-10945-1242612426_thumb.jpg

post-10945-1242612509_thumb.jpg

post-10945-1242612537_thumb.jpg

post-10945-1242612624_thumb.jpg

post-10945-1242612670_thumb.jpg

post-10945-1242612698_thumb.jpg

post-10945-1242612943_thumb.jpg

post-10945-1242613263_thumb.jpg

Nice pics!

I am looking forward to attending one of these events soon.. :icon_thumleft:

We're doing it again on Sunday, June 14th! Join us!

Cool, sounds good. I will have my car by then.

Ok, so how did the Wiggs vs. GB race go??.. :icon_mrgreen:

GB, let me know what you want to do with the wheels. If you found a better deal or don't want them for whatever reason, just let me know brutha. I don't bite..:lol2:

GB, let me know what you want to do with the wheels. If you found a better deal or don't want them for whatever reason, just let me know brutha. I don't bite..:lol2:

I know better than to race that thing! I honestly can't even describe that car...WOW :icon_pray: ...still slamming my head off the wall that I had even gone for a ride, now I know what's next! Thanks again Wiggs for taking the time to take me for a ride!

I'm PMing you back right now!

Great event Paul, keep up the good work!

Glad you could make it! I have moved the event to Sunday for next month as well. Several people liked it better the way we did it today.

David ought to put some decent brakes on that Murci . The rotors look tenny weeny. :icon_mrgreen:

:lol2: I'll let Rob discuss that matter.

I know better than to race that thing! I honestly can't even describe that car...WOW :icon_pray: ...still slamming my head off the wall that I had even gone for a ride, now I know what's next! Thanks again Wiggs for taking the time to take me for a ride!

I'm PMing you back right now!

You are very welcome. It was my pleasure!

Great pics!

Fantastic cars. D Wiggs' ride is so badass.

Thank you very much.

David ought to put some decent brakes on that Murci . The rotors look tenny weeny. :icon_mrgreen:

Some Auto Zone salesman by the name of Aram told me to get these cheap ass Movit Carbon Ceramic brakes so I have added that to the shopping cart. :icon_mrgreen:

Great event as usual!

A big BIG thank you to Rob - Thanks for letting me ride in the G with you on Saturday night, that was an absolute blast! (understatement) :eusa_dance: I'll keep on reliving it in my mind for a while! Can you send me the picture of me with your G at Easton? I'll PM my e-mail.

It was also a pleasure to meet you D. Wiggs, your Murci is such a beast of a Lambo! I really enjoyed talking with you and hope to do so again next time! :icon_mrgreen:

What a weekend!

post-13442-1242618826_thumb.jpg

post-13442-1242618928_thumb.jpg

A big BIG thank you to Rob - Thanks for letting me ride in the G with you on Saturday night, that was an absolute blast! (understatement) :eusa_dance: I'll keep on reliving it in my mind for a while! Can you send me the picture of me with your G at Easton? I'll PM my e-mail.

You're very welcome :icon_thumleft:

We didn't actually race...would be no contest

It would have been a slaughter.

wow D.Wiggs the car looks great I love those wheel :icon_thumleft:

Thanks!

Here's a small taste... :icon_pray: Up the volume!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

Holy shit..its been awhile since i last saw pics of D.Wiggs's murcie..looks so mean now with the new set of rims!

Very nice pics GBgallardo!

thanks for sharing those pics..awesome cars..

Cars looking great David. Looks like I nice turnout. Ill have to actually try and make it up to one of these things!

Cars looking great David. Looks like I nice turnout. Ill have to actually try and make it up to one of these things!

The next event is June 14, come up for that one! :eusa_dance: