• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IIRC it has an exhaust.

probably around 570-585rwhp +/- if its full Headers/exhaust

not bad really

probably around 570-585rwhp +/- if its full Headers/exhaust

not bad really

The 2008-2010 Vipers are NO JOKE-FAST cars.

fast, but not in the realm of GTT fast, pump gas or not

We will know soon enough how fast a bolt DLM GTT is on pump gas. Stay tuned... :icon_thumleft:

Allan= :thefinger: he said the older, chubby guy (i think he meant you) :moon3:

Snow= :fu: and your #3 SL

the less hair, the more head you get.... Fred, Gabe, am I right? LOL

fast, but not in the realm of GTT fast, pump gas or not

It is a GTT, and it is FAST. I have been in the passenger seat numerous times, and it is SMOKING fast for a bolt on car. If I had to take a guestimate, it is a 10.6-10.9 car in the quarter with the e-gear on high boost and race gas. That viper is a mid to low 11's car.

It is a GTT, and it is FAST. I have been in the passenger seat numerous times, and it is SMOKING fast for a bolt on car. If I had to take a guestimate, it is a 10.6-10.9 car in the quarter with the e-gear on high boost and race gas. That viper is a mid to low 11's car.

Mike, you really think that a DLM GTT on race gas and higher boost map is only good for high 10's? I think that on pump gas it will go that fast. Remember, on higher boost and race gas, I believe DLM was running neck and neck with UGR's built TT Gallardo that has gone through the traps at 150+ in the 1/4.

jmo, but I may be wrong.

I think he was referring to your comment about Vipers being very fast. They are fast, but not in comparison to a TTG.

That said, I drove a 750 horsepower supercharged Viper a couple of times, and it was the only car I've driven that I felt could come close to a TTG in terms of accelerative force.

Mike, you really think that a DLM GTT on race gas and higher boost map is only good for high 10's? I think that on pump gas it will go that fast. Remember, on higher boost and race gas, I believe DLM was running neck and neck with UGR's built TT Gallardo that has gone through the traps at 150+ in the 1/4.

jmo, but I may be wrong.

I believe mid to high 10's in the mid 140's range for Roland's car- much of the ET will be lost due to Roland's car being an e-gear, and not being able to launch it well. Remember, not that they are not capable, but I don't believe any of the Heffner cars have broken into the 9's yet. They have gone faster than 150 in the quarter though.

I believe the new Orange car he is working on should be good for high 10's on pump with the right traction and a great launch. I would expect low to mid 10's on race gas at high 140's-low 150's dependant upon how much boost is being run at the time.

I think he was referring to your comment about Vipers being very fast. They are fast, but not in comparison to a TTG.

That said, I drove a 750 horsepower supercharged Viper a couple of times, and it was the only car I've driven that I felt could come close to a TTG in terms of accelerative force.

I may have read it wrong then. I see what he means if that is the case. :icon_thumleft:

I believe mid to high 10's in the mid 140's range for Roland's car- much of the ET will be lost due to Roland's car being an e-gear, and not being able to launch it well. Remember, not that they are not capable, but I don't believe any of the Heffner cars have broken into the 9's yet. They have gone faster than 150 in the quarter though.

I believe the new Orange car he is working on should be good for high 10's on pump with the right traction and a great launch. I would expect low to mid 10's on race gas at high 140's-low 150's dependant upon how much boost is being run at the time.

I know what you mean about traction. This is one reason I don't care much for ET. It's more of the traps that I look for. They way I look at it is this:

If the Orange car can go 140 on pump and 145 on race gas, the customer will be one happy dude.. :icon_mrgreen:

I know what you mean about traction. This is one reason I don't care much for ET. It's more of the traps that I look for. They way I look at it is this:

If the Orange car can go 140 on pump and 145 on race gas, the customer will be one happy dude.. :icon_mrgreen:

What kind of power will this customer be making on pump?

I cant wait to play with my car if i can ever get it out of Mikes garage.

:lol2:

Funny thing is your car has already gone 147, which, believe it or not, is a 9 sec car ALL DAY. Now, I know that getting that ET might be impossible, but be aware that 9 sec cars have gone WAY slower than 147 mph.. :icon_thumleft:

:lol2:

Funny thing is your car has already gone 147, which, believe it or not, is a 9 sec car ALL DAY. Now, I know that getting that ET might be impossible, but be aware that 9 sec cars have gone WAY slower than 147 mph.. :icon_thumleft:

Yes, and the 147 was @ around 900rwhp

What kind of power will this customer be making on pump?

NO clue. Any guesses??

im thinking 700whp on pump. which IMO is very impressive!!

That would be BAD ASS! I believe this is also Mike's guess, too.

Dyno numbers don't matter, though. 140 mph traps is all I....errrr, he would want.. :icon_mrgreen:

That would be BAD ASS! I believe this is also Mike's guess, too.

Dyno numbers don't matter, though. 140 mph traps is all I....errrr, he would want.. :icon_mrgreen:

@ 760rwhp, I tried to launch my car once with Bryan, and we ran 11.3@ 135, almost 136 with the vbox with a 3.4 sec 0-60..

@ 760rwhp, I tried to launch my car once with Bryan, and we ran 11.3@ 135, almost 136 with the vbox with a 3.4 sec 0-60..

760 rwhp and 135 traps. It looks like there will be no 140 mph trap on pump gas for the Orange G. That's OK. 140 traps even on race gas and the customer is happy. We will know really soon!!!