Looking for a "good" CT

triple-x

And.......from the other board.......Xman writes......

"For the record I'm buying a CT as a daily driver grocery getter. "

This guy needs to be banned and deported !!!!!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Xman wrote in the other forum.......

I'm so glad I'm a VCA member!

Those Lambo guys are something else.

We're nice to the wanna-be Viper owners, but oh God forbid you're looking for a Lambo those guys are brutal.

Unless you have the top Marci or Reventon or some soup'd up gay assed Gaylardo they look at you like you're from Mars.

And God forbid you go on their board and trash talk one of their members that's trying to sell a "story car".

I went there tonight and bi*tch slapped a couple of them real good, they're just basically sitting there with their mouth wide open, like oh NO you didn't just post that.

Bring it on baby! Jus' bring it on!

lol

This douchebag would be a disgrace to the Lambo community. I hope he never finds his 40K daily driver Countach !!!!!!!!

I just had a PM discussion with Roman.

He said to respect your house which I’ve done or at least tried to.

If I recall who attacked who first? Think about it.

Now what I type in MY HOUSE is really none of ya’ll business, it’s obvious you guys have a hard on for me from the get go.

And yes I want to have a CT as a daily driver something that I can actually drive and have fun with.

I’m not looking for a garage queen nor am I going to take a CT and turn it into a garage queen.

You guys want to go everywhere and try to attack me go ahead just remember I’m trying hard to respect your house we at the VCA are going to ask nicely for you guys to respect ours.

Truce? Peace!

All I’m trying to do is buy a damn car sheesh.

Oh and one more thing Abe PM me since I don’t know who you are.

For the record I'm looking to spend between 85-100k for a car not 40k for 40k I'd buy my wife a Mini S you guys just keep spinning the story, that's one less guy that has money to spend on a car like this in these hard times but hey who am I right a poor lil Viper owner.

Hi XXX,

Do you know Marko Radosauljievic?

I sure do he's the Las Vegas Chapter Pres.

A very nice guy and a super human being.

Ask him about me, he and I had a nice long chat at VOI- X that got slightly interrupted by the sale of the SSG CC.

Like I said I didn't come here to cause trouble, on the same token I'm not going to take a bunch of low blows either.

I can see if I'm a 18 year old kid that's here to daydream and cause trouble, that's fine we do the same thing to the kids on our own VCA board.

If you look at my post history there I think I only posted once about kids posting crap and the only time I did such a post was after I got pissed off here.

I'm an easy guy to get along with. I love cars I love hot sexy women hey I'm just you're typical guy that loves life and wants to have a little fun.

Is that a crime?

I came here to get help finding a CT when my own board could not provide me with any solid leads.

Here it goes guys. Sorry if I pissed you guys off, OK I said it sorry, now that is behind us can we all get along?

we are willing to help anyone looking for any lambos

a countach? i am MORE than willing to help you getting one for the right price...it is one of my fav. cars EVER!

a piece of automotive history and i am more than happy you would be driving yours as much as possible! they are fun to drive (yes, they are slow today....it is quite obvious your modern 8 liter viper are faster than a 20-30 years old 4 or 5 liter cars....do you think we need to know it? ;) )

the problem is when you start talking about how fast your vipers are.....how rich you are....how bad a member's car that you did not drive or see in person is...all of this sounding like someone that has to prove something and show the world he has the biggest dick and the fastest car (please take note that some members here have some massaged Gallardos that are putting some good hp to the ground)

not to mention the price you are looking to spend hardly would get you one of the "best" weber cars and will be far away from the "collector countach"

it is a good time to buy though and with some patience you will find a good weber countach for a fair price

do you want a weber countach and at the same time a good investment-collector car?

you looks to be a guy with $ to spend and a coin collector, so why not get the best while you are at in? as a collector you should know it is always worth to spend a premium for the best or a "peculiar" thing

open your wallet or sell one of your coins and spend some time finding one of these:

LP400 slim car

LP400S lowbody car

carbed QV car

with 80k$ you are 99% only going to get an average to bad 5000S weber car or one not very good FI QV . period

good luck in the search

p.s. countach is an awesome looking machine...GOOD choice :icon_thumleft:

post-4328-1244370409_thumb.jpg

we are willing to help anyone looking for any lambos

a countach? i am MORE than willing to help you getting one for the right price...it is one of my fav. cars EVER!

a piece of automotive history and i am more than happy you would be driving yours as much as possible! they are fun to drive (yes, they are slow today....it is quite obvious your modern 8 liter viper are faster than a 20-30 years old 4 or 5 liter cars....do you think we need to know it? ;) )

the problem is when you start talking about how fast your vipers are.....how rich you are....how bad a member's car that you did not drive or see in person is...all of this sounding like someone that has to prove something and show the world he has the biggest dick and the fastest car (please take note that some members here have some massaged Gallardos that are putting some good hp to the ground)

not to mention the price you are looking to spend hardly would get you one of the "best" weber cars and will be far away from the "collector countach"

it is a good time to buy though and with some patience you will find a good weber countach for a fair price

do you want a weber countach and at the same time a good investment-collector car?

you looks to be a guy with $ to spend and a coin collector, so why not get the best while you are at in? as a collector you should know it is always worth to spend a premium for the best or a "peculiar" thing

open your wallet or sell one of your coins and spend some time finding one of these:

LP400 slim car

LP400S lowbody car

carbed QV car

with 80k$ you are 99% only going to get an average to bad 5000S weber car or one not very good FI QV . period

good luck in the search

p.s. countach is an awesome looking machine...GOOD choice :icon_thumleft:

I’m not a purest enough to have a LP400 slim car

LP400S lowbody car I’ll leave that to your guys that truly love these cars. Don't get me wrong I love the early cars, they simply wont meet my daily driver objective.

My number #1 love is the late 60’s LeMans Porches I much rather continue my quest for the perfect 914-6 GT or the 906 Carerra than do an early LP400 a great injustice "just cause I have the money to spend on one". That's not me.

A DD is fine awesome car, but again that would simply turn into a garage queen due to the rarity.

I’m looking for a good 2V carbed car like Brian’s or a very nice QV FI

A 25th is out of the question I’m not feeling all that added stuff that the 25th has.

My plans are to go to FL in the next couple of weeks to look at two QVs too bad both are red. If Joe wants me to check out his car on my way to pick up my boat in NC even better. And finally if Brian still has 2V on my way cross country I’m going to make it a point to drive to Kansas to look at his.

By the time I get home I will have chosen my CT (unless someone here has something that makes me go Ooooh!)

I don’t consider myself rich especially with what has happened to everyone over the last year. I lost 40% of my wealth due to my holdings crashing while I was dealing with the aftermath of hurricane Ike.

I will recover fairly quickly since most of it is gold/platinum bullion. So far this month it’s looking real good.

I did suffer a major set back property wise due Hurricane Ike and my insurance company which is currently in litigation.

When I finally settle that issue I should be whole and back to normal pending nothing else happens.

To me “rich” is 20M or more unless you have 20M in liquid assets in my humble opinion you’re not rich. I’m nowhere near the 20M mark and never had any desire to get there. Besides I piss away all my money on cars how can I ever get there by buying these types of toys. lol

You are also not rich unless you have everything paid for in full and put your kids thru college.

I may not have 20M sitting around but I sure do not have any debt either. = )

If you guys are willing to help I’m all ears! I can’t do this without some help from you guys!

Before I go have my morning date with Mr. Spckled Trout I wanted to add this.

Joe PM'd me yesterday he told me that an 08' Marci Roadster sold at auction in FL a couple of weeks ago for $125k.

He basically said that no one wanted it and that's top dollar right now for that car.

So basically another 25k I could have a Marci Roadster? I like the CT and always have since the late 70's.

When the Diablo came out in 91' I hated that car until the roadster and SE's came out.

The Marci again it might take 10 years for it to grow on me, by then something new something more powerful will be 5 years into production.

To me the pure lambos are the early GT cars the Miuras and the CT's everthing else is just not pure. (or as pure)

I have not been here for quite some time as I am busy as hell and travelling. This thread is a quick.

I see a nice $25K CT not far from me. A little burned but I am sure in the price range it’ll be ok with a spray can.

I also know the red CT in new haven

Given the tone of this, I am not sure anyone not selling his car would like to help.

A CT in good shape is worth more than $60K. And after all if none are selling at $60K what does it says about the market? Even new Chryslers won’t go at $5K.

the only people who lose their car in this market are mostly story guys with story car that WOULD let them go for nothing.

Real good cars trade privately. XXX should ask Sackey or Tony and may be listen a little.

To be nice I will let go my DD Euro for $250K to that guy since he is that loaded. Totally documented and perfect.

It is not cool to post what people allegedly said privately on a message board while asking for help.

Now a good word: the vipers are nice.

Someone who wants help and don’t display a little humility wont get far.

X needs a little lesson on ETIQUETTE.

You came here looking for help.

And people TRIED TO HELP.

And I understand that not EVERY lead is going to appeal to you. That's life. When I was looking for my countach I was VERY particular..... And the guys on here sent me leads on cars I would NEVER have considered. But I thanked them, SINCERELY, because they dont OWE me anything. They were doing ME the favor of taking their time to look for a car, or even just remembering ME when they saw one for sale. And I appreciated the hell out of that, even if the car itself wasn't a good fit. In the end though, thats how I found my car....

If somebody sends you a lead youre not interested in, the POLITE thing to do is to you keep that to yourself. A simple "Thanks, I'll look into that" goes a lot further, and seems much more appreciative than a 10,000 word thesis on why that car sucks. You dont badmouth another persons car unless there is FRAUD involved, and you dont belittle people who are trying to help.

The guys in this thread are Countach guys. You are getting some REALLY good advice, but you're so wrapped up in yourself, Im not even sure you're even reading it.

And one more thing.... I routinely go get groceries in my Countach..... Dont put ice cream (or any dairy products for that matter) in the rear trunk.....

Before I go have my morning date with Mr. Spckled Trout I wanted to add this.

Joe PM'd me yesterday he told me that an 08' Marci Roadster sold at auction in FL a couple of weeks ago for $125k.

He basically said that no one wanted it and that's top dollar right now for that car.

So basically another 25k I could have a Marci Roadster? I like the CT and always have since the late 70's.

When the Diablo came out in 91' I hated that car until the roadster and SE's came out.

The Marci again it might take 10 years for it to grow on me, by then something new something more powerful will be 5 years into production.

To me the pure lambos are the early GT cars the Miuras and the CT's everthing else is just not pure. (or as pure)

Your fcuking dreaming about the MURCI( DUMBASS) being a 150k car at rretail for an 08 Roadster...

As for you being worth 20m liquid, Im sure as much as Roy is worth 150Mill and Im the Pope.

And as i said.... WHEN ARE WE RACING? MY SLOW LITTLE LAMBO VS YOUR CLOWN SHOES.....

Unless Marci is a kit car or a salvage titled murci, this is whats gone on:

triple_x.JPG

On a side note, I find it rather interesting that Lamborghini (factory) is dumping 79 mile cars in the auction...

On a side note, I find it rather interesting that Lamborghini (factory) is dumping 79 mile cars in the auction...

sign of times...

I can see if I'm a 18 year old kid that's here to daydream and cause trouble, that's fine we do the same thing to the kids on our own VCA board.

Some of us are 18 and own Lambo's though! :icon_thumleft:

If you're buying a Countach as a "grocery getter" then you should not be worrying about price.

One of the things i have learned through the years is that those who talk the most have the least...

:jackoff:

There goes AllenLambo again.

Yeah I’m a fag that still wares Sasoon girly pants from the 80’s so what.

You in love with me or somethin’?

Every post you’re ever going to post about me is going to be a negative one I find it funny. As long as you don’t fcuk with my wife or kid I’m fine. Try not to cross that line and we’ll be fine. You can take all the pop shots at me you want if that makes you feel more of a man. Its obvious that you have insecurity issues.

Like I said before I’m trying not to feed our posts or negative comments.

I can see I got deep into your skin that's good enough for me.

Continue your little tirades and rants like a teen aged kid, I find it quite entertaining.

Ask Joe what he saw at an auto auction last month.

I'm just going from what he told me.

Also, I have nothing to do with Roy I just called him for some friendly advise as he was advertising Brian's car.

I can see that Roy is not liked around here. Hey you learn something new every day.

Hey Abe, my wife was actually on your site.

She wanted to know who the king of sausages was.

Her birthday is next week and since her favorite is sausages what do you recommend?

The only time I like sausages is on the Pizzeria Uno pizza there in Chicago other than that I can’t stand the damn things.

Looks like you’re going to have a new client soon.

There goes AllenLambo again.

Yeah I’m a fag that still wares Sasoon girly pants from the 80’s so what.

You in love with me or somethin’?

Every post you’re ever going to post about me is going to be a negative one I find it funny. As long as you don’t fcuk with my wife or kid I’m fine. Try not to cross that line and we’ll be fine. You can take all the pop shots at me you want if that makes you feel more of a man. Its obvious that you have insecurity issues.

Like I said before I’m trying not to feed our posts or negative comments.

I can see I got deep into your skin that's good enough for me.

Continue your little tirades and rants like a teen aged kid, I find it quite entertaining.

Ask Joe what he saw at an auto auction last month.

I'm just going from what he told me.

Also, I have nothing to do with Roy I just called him for some friendly advise as he was advertising Brian's car.

I can see that Roy is not liked around here. Hey you learn something new every day.

At some point in time you may actually figure out whom it is you are having a conversation with...

Triple-x, what kind of boat do you have? I just saw a boat named triple xxx on my way home.

Did it look like the SS Minnow...

Triple-x, what kind of boat do you have? I just saw a boat named triple xxx on my way home.

Mike,

I'm in southern Florida and just came across it myself !!!!

ss_minnow.jpg

Mike,

I'm in southern Florida and just came across it myself !!!!

ss_minnow.jpg

Are you in they keys?