Columbus Cars & Coffee - Pics and Videos

heheheh... that me... "the wind.. circling, circling... heheheh.. Uploading some more.. stay tuned... these will be teasers since we will need some editing to put them all together... I will post a few before I hit the sack tonight for an early start tomorrow...

Here are just a couple of the videos from the Columbus C&C. They are unedited raw footage, so take it for what it is.

Night all :) Sorry, I tried to embed the HD vidz here but just could not get it to work with either Photobucket or Vimeo--so back to good ole' basiscs.

The Highway run...

Man D.Wiggs, eventhough you are well ahead of me, the sound on that BEAST projects like crazy. Still trying to get the video of the shootng flames... Haven't seen it yet but that will be a MUST SEE in HD!

SaleenX in the Supercharged American Muscle with E.Wiggs Hauling Uber Power A**. German Beast

Both Black cars were just so amazing in the sun... No doubt they both mean business :)

Columbus C&C Close-FUN times...

All good things must come to an end, but boy... what a way to end a weekend!

Enjoy Yinz

Trust me.. there is NOTHING French about Darth Vader! NOTHING!!

Cody, you need straight pipes!! I can't believe how your car sounds like it isn't even on and I'm 200 yards ahead!!!!

Nice vids! I have (paying) editing projects piling up this month but I'll spend a little time with this stuff ASAP and see what we can do with it. I can improve the exhaust sounds and cut the best parts together pretty quickly so look for something soon.

Wiggs, I've got a CD with full res photos from May & June waiting for you. PM me with your preference for getting it (mail, pick up from my office, whatever)

It's great to have all these pics and vids!

Emily and I would like to know who the fuckwad was in the yellow NSX. I say we either ban him or pistol-whip him next time.

I vote pistol whip since it seems to be Columbus Cars and Coffee..and Guns..(and Donuts, Emily?) :)

Finally got this up...

Due to wind noise my digital camera couldn't handle the sound at higher speeds, haha. Its all I had with me that did video but I'm glad our friends from Pittsburgh got the HD videos!

(*I'm laughing in pure joy of what just happened towards the end, not randomly screaming as it would sound! :icon_fU:*)

IN-CAR VID - you know the Murci :icon_wink:

Wow, what a ride!

I had to take a crash course in editing and teach myself how to do some blurring in Premier Pro - we don't need any trouble! :eusa_naughty: :icon_mrgreen: Filmado en México!

damn that was loud all right. was your idle going up and down as you were parked?

Yeah, it cycles like that sometimes.

I vote pistol whip since it seems to be Columbus Cars and Coffee..and Guns..(and Donuts, Emily?) :)

:lol2: Hell yes!

So who was the guy in the yellow NSX? Someone from columbus? And why did he piss you off so bad Dave?

No idea. He was just a typical Rustang guy who thought his car was the shit. Very loud, very obnoxious, and VERY inappropriate. Fortunately, he left within 2 minutes of me arriving because I don't think I could have dealt with him using my oxygen for much longer. Perfect example of his behavior was when he left, he SCREAMS at the top of his lungs, "My turbo is so smooth, it's AMAZING!!!!" WTF?!?! I guess he had to get back home to his cock-gobbling job.

He actually screamed that? Driving a turbo NSX? Wow is that gayer then hell....

Exactly!

Its too bad you didnt roll up next to him, put it in nuetral with your tail pipes next to his door, and just run it up to red line! ahahaha...now that would have been funny.

Until his ears bled and he sued you for damages......

Yeah, it cycles like that sometimes.

same thing happened to a 40th anniversary murci that i saw in LA. he said he didnt know why it was doing that