Columbus Cars & Coffee - Pics and Videos

This thread is for all the pics/vids taken today at our Columbus Cars & Coffee event.

I'll start things off with some of my better pics. Here is the Flickr link if you want to see/download the larger sizes: click here!

post-10945-1245029147_thumb.jpg

post-10945-1245029128_thumb.jpg

post-10945-1245029152_thumb.jpg

post-10945-1245029158_thumb.jpg

post-10945-1245029171_thumb.jpg

post-10945-1245029177_thumb.jpg

post-10945-1245029185_thumb.jpg

post-10945-1245029192_thumb.jpg

post-10945-1245029205_thumb.jpg

post-10945-1245029211_thumb.jpg

post-10945-1245029217_thumb.jpg

post-10945-1245029224_thumb.jpg

post-10945-1245029229_thumb.jpg

post-10945-1245029239_thumb.jpg

post-10945-1245029246_thumb.jpg

post-10945-1245029253_thumb.jpg

post-10945-1245029260_thumb.jpg

post-10945-1245029269_thumb.jpg

post-10945-1245029276_thumb.jpg

post-10945-1245029282_thumb.jpg

post-10945-1245029288_thumb.jpg

post-10945-1245029294_thumb.jpg

post-10945-1245029300_thumb.jpg

Paul, thanks for a great event. The drive out and back was awesome---put of course marred with the usual smatterings of idiots and dumb blonde racecar drivers in Rav4s! LOL

D.Wiggs, all I have to see is, that thing is a menace to the Easter seabord... I think I saw a plane or 2 wobble with turbulence from that thing! It is wicked and the FLAMES.... oh the flames!!! Mother of God. The car is amazing, nice work.

Ry and the rest of the crew, nice meeting you all. Now that the beasts are all back home together, its time for bed. I will post some pix tomorrow and the next few days and I know Mike (SaleenX) will probably too (took over 450 together). We will try to work on posting the HD videos as well shortly. Paul, if you want to do something special with them, let me know and I can get you the raw footage.

Cheers all and a good night. As it is, as it shall be... as it WAS!

I want to get ahold of that footage!!!

Great car Cody; I can't wait to hear YOURS with some straight pipes!!

It was a pleasure to put a face to the name and we will definitely do some Pittsburgh runs.

Your car may even have a twin soon! :)

Great work Paul looks like a great turnout! Bummed I missed it but I'm down here in FL lounging on the beach, the only excuse!

Wiggs does your avatar picture have a wing on it?! Both yours and Emily's cars look great! The perfect match...

Cody and Mike....cars look great too! See ya soon

Great work Paul looks like a great turnout! Bummed I missed it but I'm down here in FL lounging on the beach, the only excuse!

Wiggs does your avatar picture have a wing on it?! Both yours and Emily's cars look great! The perfect match...

Cody and Mike....cars look great too! See ya soon

Good god man you are quick!

I just changed it 5 minutes ago. Yeah, that pic is one where I P-shopped a wing on it and, since I didn't save a "before" version without the other touch-ups, I have to use this one, for now!

Good god man you are quick!

I just changed it 5 minutes ago. Yeah, that pic is one where I P-shopped a wing on it and, since I didn't save a "before" version without the other touch-ups, I have to use this one, for now!

I spotted it right away in the other thread and immediately came here to see pics and no wing! From that little picture I think it looks good....hmmm what do you think :eusa_think:

I spotted it right away in the other thread and immediately came here to see pics and no wing! From that little picture I think it looks good....hmmm what do you think :eusa_think:

All Murci's need wings, PERIOD. Granted, it needs to be the right wing, but a wing nonetheless!!

All Murci's need wings, PERIOD. Granted, it needs to be the right wing, but a wing nonetheless!!

What about that CF one SP engineering has?

D. Wiggs - Glad to see you again, always a good time at these events! Thank you again for the cruise in the Murci, it was absolutely amazing! :icon_super: :icon_pray:

E. Wiggs - Pleasure meeting you! You and Dave are great people to be around and I wish you all the best!

Cody - I was very glad to get to meet you and would enjoy coming to Pittsburgh to meet up again. I'm not too far, love driving, so let's make it happen! I'll be in touch. :icon_mrgreen:

----------------------------------------

I must say, everyone at the event is a great friendly bunch and a true representation of what the exotic car community is all about. Being around these cars and the people who share them brings out the kid in me, as I'm sure it does with many others.

I take away a lot more from these events than the pictures on my camera. I can always walk away from gatherings like this renewed in my own quest to achieve my goals and personal greatness. I also get the chance to step back and reexamine just how lucky I am to be able to partake in such an event with such great people - people I'd truly refer to as friends.

Thank you to all who attended, your shared enthusiasm for these automobiles and sincere fellowship makes this monthly gathering a special one for me. See you next time! :icon_thumleft:

- Ryan

----------------------------------------

A few pictures:

post-13442-1245045653_thumb.jpg

post-13442-1245045675_thumb.jpg

post-13442-1245045692_thumb.jpg

Comin' up for a fly by!

post-13442-1245046353_thumb.jpg

Cruising Columbus

post-13442-1245045721_thumb.jpg

we felt very welcomed yesterday and enjoyed the new faces , the cars are amazing

as i said to cody, D.wiggs hahaha your like the PIED PIPER an we all followed that thing is INSANE, if i could have shot pics of the people snap'n there necks in "AWE" it was classic.

Emily just has to get the SL that would be WIKKED

although me an the M6 got alittle lost in the OSU graduates LOL it was all good ( thank god for navi )

paul great event we will definately attend again, ryan most def you should head out sometime

heres a link to some pics, vids will take awhile

Columbus cars n coffee

i'm sorry i missed the event. really wanted to hear wiggs car. pretty good turn out, i have to remember not to drink so much on sat nite hahaha

i'm sorry i missed the event. really wanted to hear wiggs car. pretty good turn out, i have to remember not to drink so much on sat nite hahaha

I'm surprised you didn't hear his car from home! :shock:

Looks like a damn good time and a pretty good turn out. I like how all the ferraris sit together in the back corner....

Looks like a damn good time and a pretty good turn out. I like how all the ferraris sit together in the back corner....

One of the first cars to arrive was a classic Ferrari Fag in a red 430 Spyder with the hat and all! He acted the part too, not real friendly, almost seemed to be in pain just coming to an event with other car people. The other Ferrari guys were cool though!

Paul, I will try to upload some vids tonight, but I am thinking you should do your magic, edit and we can host a true HD version of th video... They are pretty long and big so I will see what teasers I can got on tonight when I get home.

Again, cheers all! Definitely a fun event!

Paul, I will try to upload some vids tonight, but I am thinking you should do your magic, edit and we can host a true HD version of th video... They are pretty long and big so I will see what teasers I can got on tonight when I get home.

Again, cheers all! Definitely a fun event!

I can't wait!!!!!!

Post them up!

Emily and I would like to know who the fuckwad was in the yellow NSX. I say we either ban him or pistol-whip him next time.