The Grand Bentley

christiann

No one has seen it yet, it hasn't been revealed. Later this year.

Looking forward to seeing what direction they go in.

Here's the link to the teaser video:

www.newgrandbentley.com

97% of the video shows nothing about the car; only the hood is slightly shown at the very end. Supposedly, it was to be revealed at Pebble Beach as Bentley is the featured marque this year. But now there are rumours that it will be unveiled in Frankfurt instead.

I've seen the car in person.

The fact that you supposedly saw this car, and then wrote about how "stunning" it is, only to have us see the ghastly pics of the front end make me wonder if you wore sunglasses inside that were too dark Brandi...

It really might be the worst front end treatment any car, in any class, has receieved the past 20 years. It's that bad.

Rest of the car looks typically bland and uninspired, which is fine. Far better than "godawful ugly".

The fact that you supposedly saw this car, and then wrote about how "stunning" it is, only to have us see the ghastly pics of the front end make me wonder if you wore sunglasses inside that were too dark Brandi...

It really might be the worst front end treatment any car, in any class, has receieved the past 20 years. It's that bad.

Rest of the car looks typically bland and uninspired, which is fine. Far better than "godawful ugly".

:iamwithstupid:

There is no car out there uglier than that. The ghost is so far above this it is in another galaxy, and to compare it any way to a phantom is laughable.

Im going to disagree, and say this car will be hot... :icon_thumleft:

Ok. That's your opinion, but no need to be mean to me. "Supposedly saw the car"????? I'm just passing along my Bentley factory experience.

You're judging it from spyshots?

Ok. That's your opinion, but no need to be mean to me. "Supposedly saw the car"????? I'm just passing along my Bentley factory experience.

Dont mind Mako...he is having a GAY moment...

No one was mean or accused you of anything, you are being a little too sensitive. "Supposedly" is exactly the right word to use because we're taking your word for it, nothing wrong with that usage and nothing implied in using it. If I really wanted to "be mean" I'd call you out fully and say you're full of shit, don't worry. :icon_thumleft:

I believe you saw the car. However, I think your assessement of the car's looks is questionable. That's all. And yes, we're absolutely judging the car from spyshots. If it doesn't have that horrid "made-in-china" front end then feel free to correct us. If it does, then it is what it is Brandi.

No offense intended, thanks for your participation on the board. :eusa_dance:

• 3 months later...

Its got nothing on the Drophead and the wheels need to go but still a nice car. These will be good on the used market and if they fall as fast as todays azure watch out.