Restoration Pictures

SI Lambo

I know you guys like pictures. Here is a few of my restoration projects. Interior came out great! I have only paint to do with this one.

hb

Cool you take time and stuff for a such project :prayer:

Evans Auto sent it out.

Nothing happened to the car. I just wanted it to look and feel like new. The spacers were on the car when I purchased it.

post-367-1109894054.jpg

post-367-1109894055.jpg

post-367-1109894055.jpg

post-367-1109894056.jpg

My hands still hurt from streching leather :lol:

Hey Dave. Remember our conversation about oil pressure? I told you I had a car I just did and as soon as I got the interior back in it I'd give you a report. This is the one.

Oil pressure cold: 9 bar Hot idle: 5 bar.

On the interior work was all the leather replaced or were some sections simply dyed.....and if so who's product did you use? It looks phenominal.

SI Lambo- Since you had your entire interior out... how does the bottom leather covered panel come out that is behind the quarter window?

The leather on my has shrunk leaving the metal panel exposed, I want to take the piece out to strecth the leather back over it and glue it back down... I just dont see how the piece comes outs...

Andrew,

Mine was all shrinking that's why I changed it. The metal is alum. and is bolted from the opposite side in the middle of the metal panel inside the engine area. The drivers side you can access above where the battery is located, and the pass. side is above the gas tank area. You need to take many things apart to get to it. Not an easy fix. Smoke the window until you fix it.

Hope this helps.

JP