Good Knockaround sports watch

Roman

Something for water/ sports/ high activity impact.... Any thoughts?

I wear a Bell & Ross for my weekend beater..It's bulletproof.

BR_01_92_CAR_YLW.jpg

When I go to my farm and do work there (cutting wood, ATVs, etc.) I have a few invictas that I have for my don't care what happens to them watches. They are remarkably durable and cheap.

I also have a Luminox that is an awesome durable inexpensive watch.

I have a BR03 Bell and Ross - I don't wear it for the beating around on the farm, but wear it doing most others - it is very durable. But at the price - not worth me killing it over.

Tissot has some sport models (a few buddies wear them banging around) - inexpensive and durable.

Another buddy swears by TechnoMarine for durability and they are also inexpensive.

My wife has a Festina for when she is at the farm - they make a good durable watches. I will probably pick one of these up if one of my invictas die.

I just don't wear my IWC, B&R, or Concord when doing high activity. I am so freaking rough on my watches I always want something that is durable, but doesn't bother me if I damage or kill it.

As others have mentioned, I have a Bell & Ross BR02-94 that is built like a tank, can take a beating, and will look good on your larger wrist (44mm width).

Highly recommend it.

100_0435a.jpg

Thinking about it again, depends on how much you are willing to lose in a watch - since it has the possibility of being destroyed/lost/beat up. Of course I'm a 'broke college student' and my daily wear is a Seiko. My fun but nicer not a banger watch is the Tag Heuer I won.

Love Bell & Ross thought! :icon_thumleft:

Scratch-resistant and a secure bezel would be my choice, along with a rubber band.

• 4 weeks later...

I guess a Submariner is probably my best multi purpose built like a tank watch. Since they are discontinuing it this year might be good to grab one up. I also have a Breitling SuperOcean that is pretty bulletproof. Are you looking for something that expensive? I love those Bell and Ross, nice pieces.

I just love those B&R watches more and more. Nice pick Mako!!